It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After researching the New World Order conspiracy for almost ten years it's time to write a book

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm going to write one too, but so that the new generation of American youth can be interested in learning these things... I'm going to make it a very short comic book and written in l33t.

The NWO will be doomed.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
10 years isn't much if all of the research was done at a computer screen or a book, if that was the case I'd have well over 30 years, field research is needed to take what you've read and test the veracity of claims. Otherwise your just another parrot.

Seek out new connections, parallels and context or instead of wisdom you will bring ignorance to the table.
I think we have enough armchair researchers writing books based on other peoples research.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthofnitrous
reply to post by tanda7

From chapter 6 three world wars to a new world order. sub chapter history of war. topic the ever changing scene (war never changes)

For thousands of years, the human race has been at war with itself, i guess you can say, ever since civilization began to unfold. Whether those conflicts were about fighting for land and resources, differences in ideology, religion, ethnic backgrounds, and domination over other people; the human race still continues to fight amongst itself. Even as the scene changes from one conflict to the next, like a never ending movie of bloodshed and horror. the concept of war never really changes. it evolves along with the times, to keep up with the ever changing evolution of time, and technology itself. But it never truly changes. War never changes. time however does.

how's that for a taste of what i got to come?
edit on 24-8-2013 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)
Your writing style is solid and easy to read. Although the slant of this particular passage is a little sensational, it does compel me to read on.

I think quoting a video game is a questionable, however.

I'm actually more interested in the meat rather than the potatoes if you know what I mean.
Something involving real information that should concern one.

Your star and flag are still dangling.
edit on 24-8-2013 by tanda7 because: dangle

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Like i said i'm still in the planning stages of it. I only have like what 50 maybe sixty pages of info. i wont be writing the real juicey meat of it for a couple of months. A couple of personal issues came up. While i was planning it which is why i put this project on hold.
This was a couple of months ago.
edit on 24-8-2013 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

Make sure you get permission to use Pike's stuff and anyone else's 1st (copyright protected). You may be throwing out some or all of your work if you don't that way.

If you put someone else's quotes n stuff in your work....you cant copyright your own book with anything copyrighted to someone else without permission from the author or copyright holder/publisher of that work youre taking stuff from.

In the end, your book needs to be copyrighted too!

Good luck

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

For almost a decade of hardcore non-stop research i think it's about time i write a book

Or maybe it's time to stop researching it so much and live your life a bit. I hope no proverbial bubbles will be burst when I say that your book won't make even the smallest bit of a difference in the grand scheme of things. In my experience, the first step is questioning what is truth, the second is finding what you believe to be truth, and the third is realizing that nothing after that point matters

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

I know what you mean live life to it's fullest. This book is just a fraction of what i want out of life.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kobalt7

Thanks i plan on doing this.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Thanks i'll try to contact the washington lodge about this.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You said;

...a decade of hardcore non-stop research...
Then you said to member Night Star;

please feel free to help me out with ideas here.

After a decade of hardcore, non-stop research, you still need ideas?
You may be another decade away from having the material you need to write a book, but don't take this as discouragement.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

What i meant was other people's views on this subject. what they may think. Hell i've even written a timeline on when this new world order will come around. and that is if people dont do anything now and take action.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

reply to post by bacci0909

I know what you mean live life to it's fullest. This book is just a fraction of what i want out of life.

Fair enough. Do it to it then my man

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Hell i've even written a timeline on when this new world order will come around.
Great! Now that is something I would love to read. Can we have a peek...please?

eta; some pointers on the passage you replied with;

For thousands of years, the human race has been at war with itself, i guess you can say, ever since civilization began to unfold. Whether those conflicts were about fighting for land and resources, differences in ideology, religion, ethnic backgrounds, and domination over other people; the human race still continues to fight amongst itself. Even as the scene changes from one conflict to the next, like a never ending movie of bloodshed and horror. the concept of war never really changes. it evolves along with the times, to keep up with the ever changing evolution of time, and technology itself. But it never truly changes. War never changes. time however does.

i guess you can say
"I" should be capitalized

...changes. it evolves ...
New sentence, cap the first word or use a comma. (twice in this paragraph)

...and technology itself. But it never...
We are sometime tempted to write as we speak, and I do it all the time, but if you are going to write a nonfiction, reference book, don't start a sentence with "But'.

edit on 25-8-2013 by tanda7 because: english nazi

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I still say condense it and just throw out the main bait... leave all facts that can be researched up to the reader. If enough people read it, a reputation could mount that the facts were indeed true even for the lazy ones who don't feel like researching anything but if you do that be certain to NEVER embellish or it could discredit your entire work.

You gotta make an easy read for people these days. If you think you have summed it up... then the important thing is your theory plotted out short and sweet with the important facts to back it up. Concentrate on the most disturbing parts and the most convincing parts. Don't dress it up, just make it easily understandable and allow the critics to do the the confirmation of your fact checking for you. Cite where you must, but don't overstate obvious points... making for a long drawn out read.

I realize you didn't ask for direction... just giving my opinion.

I was actually kind of serious with my first post. Simplicity can be very convincing if it is true and it reaches many people... and that's what you want to do, right?
edit on 25-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

in that case I'm excited to see what this new generation can bring to the table

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Chapter 18. Trends in the forecast: timeline of a new world order. subchapter global economic collapse. Since the end of the cold war, the global economy has been on a slow but steady decline. But only recently has that decline accelerated. With governments bailing out the "Too big to fail", and centeral banks printing money out of thin air like there's tomorrow, or politicians voting on raising the debt limit, thinking it'll prevent the inevitable. Allow me to give you a figurative "slap in the face," to "wake you up to reality". The money that's being given to these banks and special interest groups via these "bailouts" are being sent to off-shore to the Tax Havens of the very elite. The money that's being printed out of thin air via their Quantitative Easing program it's only gonna weaken the currencies, and may end up hyperinflating to the likes we havn't seen. Hell even raising the debt limit will only delay the inevitable.
So how do i see this global economic collapse happening? To be honest i don't see any major event like the crash of 1929. If things continue to spiral out as they currently are. It'll only end up as a slow and painful devaluation of the currencies. If there were some sort of event, it'll be when all out the countries opt out of the dollar as the world reserve currency which will then give way for the IMF to implement the SDR or special drawing right a basket of currencies. Which will then give way to the Bancor. So what is the timeline for this global economic meltdown? If things continue to spiral out of control as they currently are i'd say between now and 2020.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I know what you mean. But i also want to make the reader get hooked on this book. But i know what you mean einstien once said "keep it simple stupid." and that is an important factor into writing these days.
Just look at Hawking's A brief history of time.
edit on 25-8-2013 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Beautiful, now you got me on the hook, all you have to do is drop a few indisputable facts to demonstrate your premise and BAM, you got yourself a best seller.

When you sign my copy draw a funny Illuminati symbol on the inside of the jacket. I'm a collector.

eta; a flag for your efforts, a star when you throw me one indisputable fact. If it's good, I will star every post you made in this thread.

edit on 25-8-2013 by tanda7 because: gimme more

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

Thanks. I already got something like that for the cover. the eye of horus in front of the templar cross.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Hmmm in your book are you going to include who is the real leader of the TPTB/Illuminati (Not the bankers/Globalists but their bosses the real power behind this NWO mess)

There are theories like they are aliens, Satan or even Immortals who extended their lives through occult magic

There is a comic book called the Secret History while fictional it explores how 4 immortal siblings (who use occult magic to extend their lives) influenced and manipulated world events throughout history, from the Biblical Exodus to World War 1 all the way up to the Cold War.

In fact I go with the Immortal theory because not only were the TPTB were known to use dark magic but it also explains why they are biding their time on taking over the world, if their bosses are immortal then there is no need to hurry since their bosses can wait 100 years or thousands of years to take over the World. Their bosses can take all the time they need to fulfill their sinister goals

edit on 25-8-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join