It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US readies possible Missile Strike against Syria

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Syria jihadists vow revenge strikes over chemical claims; via @AFP
#Iran's general warns US of 'consequences' of crossing #Syria 'red line'

Two twitts from RT show clearly the fundamental Muslims find excuses and await to proceed with their long awaited plans. In those plans it is not a big deal to sacrifice Syria or even Iran, in their minds of worldwide dominance under the rule of Mahdi...that is crazy but that is what some believe.

The key element is the red line or the point of no return. I think such a point will be met once someone decides the time to strike Israel has come.

Another key element or point of no return will be if muslim terrorists attack a Western city, most likely New York and Rome, in response to an Israeli retaliatory attack on Syria. If you want Bible connection, name it Babylon. I think they are not Babylon, but many people would say, they are. Of course if NY or Rome is hit hard, there will be a major war.

I could say more but that is enough to make the picture clear. We are going fast towards of the point of no return. Perhaps only hours and days remain.
edit on 25-8-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
reply to post by Caroline13456

Precisely, because at some point someone with at least some respect for human life needs to stand up for the woman and children of Syria who have been either killed, raped or orphaned.

so you agree with caroline that its ok to start WW3 because women and children have been destroyed ? just how many more innocent women and children will be destroyed then? look into yourself please.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Well according to British Military intervention there seems no news yet but I can assure you without any fear monging here I just like about 10 miles from a British RAF base and I have seen a huge escalation of military vehicles activity and this morning transporting something in massive missile carrier lorries I mean huge !

However they could be just transporting some thing to that base.

I hope nothing go wild

Stay safe people where ever you are in the world.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
My friend in Toulon says a frigate/destroyer squadron is being made ready and that warning flags have been raised at the base to indicate munitions are being loaded, tbh that means the game is on for the Marine Nationale.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Even though President Obama has limited decisions to make rather than making a diplomatic one its looks as if it could divert to a military intervention one.

He better choose his decision wisely because from what I read he its states 'No International Intervention' in other words the US (The big school kid) will deal with this one under wraps.

However they have many countries supporting Syria that being upsetting Iran or Russia if they choose to intervene the consequences look pretty limitless.

But I don't know what to believe anymore I'm confused with this whole Syria thing.

I feel theres a false flag over this too.

Now lets count the counties in the middle east that has involved international military intervention

Iraqi War
Libyan Civil War (Once a prosperous stable county now looks like a poverty stricken war torn country)
Palestine Civil War v Israel
Egypt Still Civl Unrest even though they have ousted a very long term president Mubarak
Syria

Feel free to add more...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

People.. You NEED to udnerstand how governents (govern + mental = govern minds) operate throughout the world.

THIS IS AN ORCHASTRATION. THE E-LITES ALREADY OWN EVERYTHING, AND ARE TAKING ALL RESOURCES, WHILE DECIEVING AND USING THE M-ASSES (lol).

They attack their own people; but Obama, UK government, Canada and Russia and even China, all are in on the ORCHASTRATION. The leaders are inter-connected. They do not oppose eachother; they create tension, squeeze the hell out of it until people cant handle it any longer, then finish it off with a "bang" aka WAR.

Wake up masses.. Its not country vs country..

Its US vs THEM. That is it. Throughout the ages, specific masses of people have been brainwashed under religion and order - they are conditioned NOT to go outside the beliefs and traditions of those religions/oaths/orders. This keeps people in herds of mental BELIEF. The shepards are your governments - those who govern over your mind.

ITS US VS THEM FFS. Syria, Iran, Isreal, Iraq, America, UK, Russia, China, Egypt, Brazil, Mongolia. .F*.. It doesnt matter; its ALL orchastrated. They have already conquered the lands over the ages, they elites are everywhere and own everything. Now its time to make the herds/sheep/masses believe their is a threat outside of "their nation", and comit War.

Divide, and conquer. That is how the Royals, the elite bloodlines have ALWAYS operated throughout the ages. It never fails them, because they keep the herded sheep in states of ignorance and FEAR. SO people look over their shoulder and do not trust their neighboors or foreign humans who are alike. Its a constant state of "your my enemy, I dont know you, I dont trust you".

If you follow media for information, your a sheep. The shepards provide your media. IF you work for the banks, your a sheep. The shepards own the banks. If you a "patriotic" to your country, your a sheep. The shepards created your country WHICH IS FREE FU*KING LAND ANYWAYS.

God damn their is no hope for blind people... The truth is OBVIOUS, they control us, they orchastrate everything, they trick us into conflicting with one another, they create imaginary borders and flags to represent division amongst eachother.
BECAUSE THEY UNDERSTAND POWER IS IN NUMBERS. AND DIVIDE THE NUMBERS, THEY BECOME WEAKER AND LESS SOPHISTICATED. THOSE WHO WORK TOGETHER COMPLETE THE COMMON GOAL. WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DO.

Enough said.. *smh*

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Here is an interview with the wild-eyed Syrian President! Spend twenty minutes and decide for yourself who is fomenting this conflict, in hopes of escalating it into WWIII. I guarantee you won't see this on any American Mainstream Media.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

People.. You NEED to udnerstand how governents (govern + mental = govern minds) operate throughout the world.

THIS IS AN ORCHASTRATION. THE E-LITES ALREADY OWN EVERYTHING, AND ARE TAKING ALL RESOURCES, WHILE DECIEVING AND USING THE M-ASSES (lol).

There was a class war happening for many years now. They've been stockpiling resources while producing garbage to distract and enslave. By the time you have read this message this message will be 10 years to late.

edit on 25-8-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
To all of you who think what Obama is doing is a good idea.

Remember thousands upon thousands upon thousands more innocent people and children will die.

In revenging the few thousand we will kill the ten thousands.

Bad, bad, bad idea

Why aren't you writing the white house and saying - get the US out of the war business!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

Because we were always told not to waste paper. Even my office is paper free now. Oh and if I sent an email the NSA might get it.

Even if they cared, they still wouldn't care. And even if you could convince them otherwise, which is a big if, but lets play along. If we did convince them to stop,...... they still wouldn't care.

In all seriousness though, the reality we're in, the "conditions on the ground" as it were, is much like telling the school bully, "my mum said leave me alone".

edit on 25-8-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Nothing is going to happen. No way Obama orders any kind of strike. I magine this is just gunship diplomacy and a statement will come out saying "If Syria does this again, then......"

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Enderdog

It is clear that he is dodging a few technicalities of the questioning, as all politicians do when questioned by pundits; however, I agree that he is clearly not some crazed dictator intent on shedding civilian blood - at least not within his own nation - by conventional means, or otherwise. He seems keen to keep everyone calm in the face of what is quite clearly mounting engineered opposition from a number of different groups.

Seems to me as though Syria is the sheep caught in the midst of a pack of prowling wolves.

I'm not saying Assad's rule was/is flawless - but as you see from the interview, he concedes that change properly managed would be a positive thing for his nation. No matter what he does or says now, his kingdom is coming to ruin, and it is likely that he himself will die in the process - but he is not afraid to go down with the ship, according to the interview.

It is sad that these conflicts are engineered in the way they are. The Elite clearly have their sights set on the destruction of Syria for a number of reasons, many people in thread have pointed these out.

I recall a word from scripture, in the Book of Daniel, perhaps concerning the way the Elite will try to usher in the End Times by deliberately crafting conflicts that mirror the prophetic writings of old. Please note that I am paraphrasing Daniel 11:14, based on a number of different translations of the same verse, hopefully capturing the meaning as I see it:

Lawless men from within Babylon shall seek to establish the apocalyptic vision as it was shown to the prophets - but they shall fail.

It is often noted that one of the only prophetic passages of scripture not yet fulfilled in any way, is the destruction of Damascus. We are halfway there already, but perhaps the lawless Babylonians of the West will be the ones to finally cause the desolation foretold in Isaiah:

Isaiah 17:1

17 This message came to me concerning Damascus:

“Look, the city of Damascus will disappear!
It will become a heap of ruins.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Nothing is going to happen. No way Obama orders any kind of strike.

My guess is that it is underway right now, meaning the specific planes with the specific munitions, along with the pilots, are fueled up and taking off now or sometime later in the next couple hours, to strike a Syrian command center vital to its military to conduct the war properly.
Then wait for the reactions, and if there is no immediate attack on US forces by Russia, then it will be full-on attack ending up with Damascus as smoking rubble.
Kind of like Waco (with the "branch davidians"), where you have a young woman in San Diego calling to the FBI with a story of how she was abused, then that justifies an attack to "save the children", ending up with a hundred (approximately) innocent men, women, and children dead.
edit on 25-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Has Russia warned to respond to any military intervention being made ?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
You must not know Obama very well. This guy is the biggest do nothing president the US has ever had but in this case it may be a good thing as it wont lead to war. I imagine Tuesday we (the public) will be given all the reasons why an attack "at this time" is not in the nations best interest yadda, yadda, yadda.

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Nothing is going to happen. No way Obama orders any kind of strike.

My guess is that it is underway right now, meaning the specific planes with the specific munitions, along with the pilots, are fueled up and taking off now or sometime later in the next couple hours, to strike a Syrian command center vital to its military to conduct the war properly.
Then wait for the reactions, and if there is no immediate attack on US forces by Russia, then it will be full-on attack ending up with Damascus as smoking rubble.
Kind of like Waco (with the "branch davidians"), where you have a young woman in San Diego calling to the FBI with a story of how she was abused, then that justifies an attack to "save the children", ending up with a hundred (approximately) innocent men, women, and children dead.
edit on 25-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If you look at debka.com today THEY say Russia is alreay making preparations:
"debkafile’s military sources report that Moscow has placed on war alert Russia’s Mediterranean and Black Sea fleets as well as rapid deployment forces in southern and central Russia"

Originally posted by deviant300
reply to post by jmdewey60

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I don't know if this has already been posted but on this link you can see a US ship just off the Syrian coast.

This blue dot...click on it and it gives the name of ship.

www.marinetraffic.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by deviant300

I don't know of any public announcements saying that directly.
That is one of the reasons that I think that there will be some sort of attack.
These things are planned and carried out, using different contingencies as events go along.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

Why is it that every thing that ever happens beyond our borders is suddenly the beginning of World War 3?

edit on 25-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You must not know Obama very well.

Just enough to know that he follows the orders given to him by Netanyahu.
The Israeli's are busy bombing the areas in Lebanon where the supporters of Assad are based.
I don't think that they do that sort of thing for no reason.
I think that the Israeli's have a plan that includes the US and Obama is going to go along whether he likes it or not.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join