It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Director Fears 9/11-Style Attack On US

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Cue the fear mongering, on the same day that little egg-head William Hague says Assad was behind the chemical attack in Syria, what absolute tripe.

Paid liars will always cause mischief to achieve their hidden agendas

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I wonder. At which point does a Country start to issue ultimatums? And actually follow through with them.

You don’t have to be a bully to be the big boy on the block if you get my drift. You just have to follow through with your word.

And let everyone know about it publically.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Great Post. Well Said.

I think we are looking at the root of all Evil!

Trillions spent on Wars instead of those things you described. It is used for Evil means instead of Good.

You know there would be no need for Charities if the Cash was spent in a more wiser way.

Mind you.... we would still get Fanatics and Radicals opposing their respective Powers... there are plenty of us on ATS who oppose our Leaders (although not Radical) so Civil Wars would probably still occur.
edit on 23-8-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

If our gov't had any real concern about a "terrorist attack", they would close our border with Mexico - but they don't. In fact, they encourage all kinds of illegal slime to come to america and get food stamps.

I believe we will endure another "terrorist attack" by our own gov't to create distraction from our imploding financial situation and to cover all the looting the politicians have been doing to our tax revenues for their personal use. Both dems and repubs, and throughout the last 30 years of administrations.

I also believe that our gov't is beginning to fear the population. So I expect something catastrophic - like EMP.
They need some time to scurry off to their rat cellars.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Do you think the FBI/CIA are capable of pulling off another stunt to fool Millions?

I am one that does NOT believe the USA was behind any of the terror attacks especially 911. I just think we were not yet in the mind set of what the full capabilities were by the terrorists. Although even during the Clinton Presidency, there were many clues that Al Qaeda existed, however, we just didn't seem to have a comprehensive, "Integrated Agency" operation to deal with all of the information. We apparently had enough intelligence, but failed to put it all together, hence the major changes in our Intelligence gathering and sharing/deployment of information right down to the Cop on his/her daily beat. Plus the creation of HLS.

So a resounding NO, I do not believe any of these Homeland Acts of terror were sponsored nor conceived by our government. Good conspiracy topic, but I don't believe it.

Or

Do you think the guy has credibility and there could GENUINELY be an attack on the USA by some Terror Group?

I think Robert Muellar has complete credibility and is a Patriot of the USA. And, Absolutely, I believe that day and night terrorists wanting Jihad by the Radical Islamics want a way to hit the USA domestically in a big way. Also, if they can attack one of our Embassies in a horrific way, they will continue to try. As far as cyber attacks, they happen every day. China is constantly testing, probing our technologies at our security, military and Educational institutions to steal sensitve materials, and even our Large Tech companies Intellectual Property. It is happening every day. Then you have IRAN, NK, even friends like Israel attempting cyber breach to gain important Intelligence. So a cyber attack is definitely a possibility and I am in favor of using every electronic surveillance to thwart this and sharing our Intelligence with the UK and Germany, France to help us.

But make no mistake, our enemies have one mission, to destroy us, to hurt us, to make dramatic acts of destruction to kill thousands of innocent people at no cost. That is their purpose in life, to become a martyr in the name of Islam!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
tell them to arrest all members of the cia. there no 9/11 style attack

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

What kind of stupid director publicly announces that he fears another terrorist attack and explicitly states in what way the U.S. is vulnerable?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

No more lies! Nor more religion! The combination of both makes people crazy.

I agree.
Star for you.

That is all

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

I just read what 'ELYSIUM' is about:

Set in the year 2154, where the rich live on a man-made space station and the rest of the population resides on a ruined Earth, a man (Matt Damon) takes on a mission that could bring equality to the polarized worlds.

I can actually see this happening, in fact I envisaged it sometime ago when I thought certain people were going up to the Space Station while the rest of us would be here dying from something or other

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

What kind of stupid director publicly announces that he fears another terrorist attack and explicitly states in what way the U.S. is vulnerable?

It is silly to announce where the vulnerability is, I agree 100%. The British MI5 do it in our Press & Media aswell.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Maybe this is what all the buzz about the end of September through the end of October is about. They're saying the DHS et al is gearing up for martial law. All that ammunition. All those MRE's. All that training. All by October 1st. Google it.

ETA:
Maybe the nasdaq/nyse and the other internet outages of late are tests for implementing the "internet kill switch".
edit on 8/23/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: edit to add

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by matafuchs
reply to post by YodHeVauHe

I fear my government more than Al Qeada.

edit on 23-8-2013 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

I feel the same. I have no trust in anything reported by US departments, FBI or otherwise. This government has made it very clear to me it does not have the citizen's interest in mind, ever.

Fear fear fear, they just keep selling me fear, but I'm broke and not buying it anymore.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pigsy2400

I don't think terrorists have that capability yet.
Those hacking attacks need someone on the inside, terrorists aren't quite that 'espionagish' yet.

The next attack will be similar to the chemical attack you saw in Syria.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

"Get it right please - there never was a 9/11 attack on the US." If you refuse to accept and/or to understand the implications of that remark then there's nothing that I - nor anyone else for that matter - can do to help you to "get it" - sorry about that.

BTW - the entire 7 building complex was destroyed. The Pentagon was 'self destructed,' and there damn sure wasn't a plane in it, and the vaginal opening in the ground at Shanksville PA was already there, and there damn sure wasn't a plane in it.

edit on 24-8-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Mueller:

"Remember to be very very afraid, you guys.

Never forget 9/11. Remember when you were all so scared that we took your freedom and you didn't notice?

Good times."
edit on 24-8-2013 by JasmineG because: clarity

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

This will take but a moment of your time. I see a tremendous need for you to more fully apprised of the NON-credible posturing and outright shamelessness of the lies and deceptions of the former director.

Just so you know that there are some in here that will not be scammed: I read your equally deceptive commentary regarding your take on "honesty in government" generally, which is laughable on its face, but most especially your false image of the former director of the FBI, and saw immediately that there was not much by way of truth in your remarks - more like co-Intel-pro type dis-information actually, particularly as regards the preposterous nature of your [lack of] knowledge, and of your absolute ignorance with respect to the historical record concerning the "Made in America" terror group known as "Al Qaeda."

Your comments are so extreme as to betray a more sinister objective, (as noted above) and your lack of real, credible information leads this reader to conclude that you must be "on the payroll" as the saying goes. I won't elaborate too much further on that subject at this time, except to say that I have done a credible amount of research on the extremely nefarious plan for what is known as “Cognitive Infiltration” - a 'total internet' infiltration operation demanded by the president and put into effect by his "Regulatory Czar," Cass Sunstein - in which people like yourself are hired to come to places like this, and to say the kinds of things you say. Like I said - there are some here who will not be fooled.

Nota Bene - The president has just appointed Cass Sunstein to an important post on his so-called "Review Committee on NSA programs."
edit on 24-8-2013 by YodHeVauHe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by pigsy2400

But who do you think will 'CYBER ATTACK' the USA?

An inside job blamed on NK, China or the Russians?

Or an Attack from an Extremist Group out of the ME or Africa?

Whomever the (alleged) culprits turn out to be, the supposed vulnerabilities that made it possible will naturally be blamed on people having too much damn freedom. Just like 9/11 was.

It's always the same basic story with these things. Whether it's real or staged is open for debate but there can be no debate about the way these things are exploited by TPTB for more power and control. And they're itching for more control over the internet. So that scares me.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

i've read the leak that Al Qaeda prepares train attacks in Europe

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

no mere lies? politicians will always lie

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
They will blame the next false flag on home grown terrorist to justify a police state roll out.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join