It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Employee Is Preparing for a Coming Race War

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

We have story atop story atop story atop story about race-this, race-that.

It is being generated by the media and government.

People need to stop being led by the nose by the constructs of media/government concerning race.

It makes me sad to see how gullable so many are.

While I agree the MSM does a great job of sensationalizing stories and stoking racial tensions, they didn't interject race into this story. I think the DHS employee did a fine job on his own with his website; they just reported it. I think exposing a federal employee with these views is newsworthy. The problem I have is when they try to find a racial component when there is none.

edit on 23-8-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I wish people would just stop this cycle!

He should listen to 'DO THE RIGHT THING' and maybe even watch the Film.

Do the right thing, not talking about a black or white thing
'Cause that will cause conflict and make this # a jig
But your definition of legit and illegitimate
Is confusin' now but may have one mistake

So make things clearer, 'cause in about a year or two
What you do is take a look up in the mirror
And what you see is the image of hate
That you shed upon the alters of sisters and the brothers

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I wish people would just stop this cycle!

He should listen to 'DO THE RIGHT THING' and maybe even watch the Film.

The right thing is simple. Live your life color blind. I'm not saying ignore what's happening around you but rather control your own actions.

Some people make things about race...don't be that guy!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Well, thats ironic, because that self same dictatorship would be the ones getting butchered under a system such as the one I propose to deal with this sort of villany. You see, where as the Nazis focused thier hate on all races and religions which argued with thier ideal, the same methods could be applied to ridding the world of the sort of people who would consider thier race superior. It would remove the superiority complex from the planet, and let people get on with the important business of loving one another equally, regardless of skin tone, religious belief, and political affiliation.

The idea of racial supremacy MUST be terminated in the collective mind of the human race. It cannot be allowed to fester and grow, precisely because otherwise you just get a New Nazi party, in new clothes, with new faces, and with different ethnic backgrounds, all demanding to be seen as the supreme rulers of the Earth. Such arrogance and stupidity WILL doom our entire species, unless we see it for the cancer that it is, and cut it out of our societies, banish it from our world completely. In my opinion, we should have begun that process when my nation was taking the brunt of the Nazi bombing raids during the Blitz. We should have been doing it from the day the second world war started, and never stopped taking out the race haters until there were none left. And yes, I am talking about total termination.

When a drunken SOB starts a fight in a bar, you dont wait for him to bottle you over the head, and whine about it afterward. You take the stool you were sitting on, and you cave in his head with it to remove the threat in one fell swoop, with no hesitation or remorse until WELL after the fact, because a failure to do so may result in your own termination, and that of people you care about. Race hatred, those who subscribe to it, are no different to a thug in a bar fight. You drop them so that they cannot inflict worse torments on your fellow man, and you do not think twice at the time, because whatever consequence there might be, it cannot be worse than watching a friend get killed with a broken bottle, or get paralysed because of an unfortunate blow to the C1 vertebrae.

Xenophobia is no different than being a traitor to the entire species. It installs a self defeating algorithm into the minds of men, and allows for all things to be justified in the name of supremacy and domination. I wouldnt want to dominate anything, just terminate it so that we can live free of it, for once in human history, totally free of xenophobes. You can compare me to the Nazis if you want to be paradoxical, but there is a vast difference between terminating someone who poses no threat, like someone who practices a faith (which, despite the arguements of savages and bastards does not pose a threat to our way of life, no matter which religion you happen to be talking about) and taking the lives of those who would destroy all cultures that they find unfamiliar and make slaves and corpses of the rest, and that IS the aim of all supremacist thinking.

We allow them to continue to spread that disease at the peril of the future of the human race.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
WOW I just heard about this on the news, I thought it couldn't possible be true.

but it is.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB328
Obama has nothing to do with this guy, why are you attacking him? I know, the cavemen need something to occupy themselves with. It's getting old, really, really old.

CB328, he has added fuel to the fire.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

If they didnt the torture of the DMV and the wastefulness of the USPS
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Wow, you hit two of my favorite government agencies I try to avoid at all cost. I'd rather have root canal rather than enter either of those places.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

While I agree the MSM does a great job of sensationalizing stories and stoking racial tensions, they didn't interject race into this story. I think the DHS employee did a fine job on his own with his website; they just reported it. I think exposing a federal employee with these views is newsworthy.
reply to post by seabag

I agree completely. This situation is similar to the KKK in terms of true racial bigotry. Anyone that thinks otherwise is just a denier, and probably doesn't think that the Holocaust really occurred. I do believe that there are certainly times where the news media interjects race, when that was not a motivation. However, certainly another case in the news, of the 22 year old OK youth murdered was purely racial, based upon the tweets of the perpetrators. Yet, there are still left-wing media sources trying to attribute other reasons for it, such as their environment. Certainly, others are brought up in similar environments, and don't go out and murder people.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I wish people would just stop this cycle! He should listen to 'DO THE RIGHT THING' and maybe even watch the Film.
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It certainly would help the stiuation if the President came out and condemned this incident, rather than ignoring it, yet feeling the need to chime in on the Zimmerman incident. I TRULY believe that his silence is a tacit permission slip for this type of action, as a result of past injustices. The old saying that certainly apples here is:
"An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind". In this case, an eye for an eye will leave the whole world DEAD!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I'm sorry. Your solution to kill all such people is so ludicrous that I can't even respond any more to it. If you have a reasonable solution that doesn't involve murdering everyone, I'd glad be to hear it, but otherwise, please find another thread with like-minded people, and if you do, please tell me who they are, so that I can avoid them. I don't have any use for any premeditated murders, no matter what the reason.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

WOW I just heard about this on the news, I thought it couldn't possible be true. but it is.
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This has sickened me so much, it took some courage to even discuss it, but I thought it might be therapeutic to do so, but now, when I have a member recommending murdering all such people preemptively, I am beginning to wonder. I stay on this thread, only because I am the author, and feel obligated to respond to everyone that sincerely wishes to chime in with sensible comments.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Alright then, how about you come up with a better, more immediately effective solution? Given that most supremacists are also psychotic, I personally doubt some form of re-education will suffice, but I am open to suggestions, if you can figure one out thats better than just ending the entire lot of them.
edit on 23-8-2013 by TrueBrit because: spelling.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

I guess this DHS employee will be losing his DHS job soon?

No he will not lose his job. This is exactly what Obama wants to see during his divide the nation campaign. Also, let us not forget... If Obama had a son, he would look like this fool.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
He is not any more crazy than any KKK member out there. Or in other words - there are crazies of all colors. Stop highlighting whatever color you are not, as if you are proving a point. Stop trying to make such stories huge. Stop with the "OmGGGGG!! can you BELIEVE this?!" reactions because one guy is a racist idiot. Of course he will be fired of this is accurate (rumor is he already was fired). It doesn't matter where he works or what he did - he is just another crazy racist whackjob, and I wish people would stop empowering this "race war." There isn't one, stop trying to make one.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The first thing I thought of...

edit on 8/23/2013 by fenson76 because: video problem

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I tried to check out this guys website and the server is down!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Man that is a very interesting site.

Can't stop stupid, I always say.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Why is the KKK in this conversation. There is no comparison. There is NO way in this day and age if someone wore a white hood to work it would be allowed. If one black person said to a supervisor "I am afraid Frank might come in here and shoot up the place. He has a white supremacist website" there would be a hate crime investigation. Sheila Jackson would be calling a congressional committee.

Here however we have a black man who obviously is racist but it is if you were to call him one you are one yourself. When did our society fall so far down that this happens? Do not blame it on whitey or slavery or any of that garbage. It is 2013. We have a black president with a Muslim name. That should show the younger generations that there is a way out. A man from a single mother family who becomes president and hangs out with Beyonce.

The excuses have to stop and the accountability has to begin. I mean, this guy is posting the exact some type of rhetoric as the boys who just killed that runner. The SAME stuff. So what, we wait until he does explode and hurts himself and others. This is not about free speech. It is about allowing ignorance to propagate.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
I tried to check out this guys website and the server is down!!!

Go to his WOH link, here

Here is a taste of his site....

War on the Horizon (WOH) is a Haitianist organization created for the purpose of preparing Black people worldwide for an unavoidable, inevitable clash with the white race. whites around the world are absolutely determined to exterminate Afrikan people in all corners of the Earth.

As a result of this reality, WOH has dedicated our time and expertise to properly educating Black people to prepare for Racial Warfare. This includes intellectual, spiritual, psychological, and physical preparation for a global clash that will mean the end of white rule on this planet or the end of the Black Race as we know it.

This is an excerpt from the 'Effeminization' page
[note that the 'War Room' page is down]

Thank you for tuning into War on the Horizon (WOH) online. We trust that our information will awaken your Black Afrikan spirit and encourage you to join in this international war for our survival. At this point in history, whites worldwide are threatening the existence of every Black man, woman, and child on Earth. Since we are the most valuable people alive and there is no need for this planet’s existence without us, it is time for us to prepare for the international war for Black survival.

Here is an excerpt from his 'A.I.M.' page:

A.I.M.
Afrikan Insurrektion Muzik (AIM) is a term that was created by a hip-hop group out of New York City called “United Front.” Some of their work is available for viewing below. Since it’s conception in 2008, it is a concept that has spread throughout the Black community slowly, but consistently.

After adopting the concept, WOH has taken the lead in spreading and controlling the concept of A.I.M. The idea is that there are (4) different kinds of music that Black people can make:

This is number 4 on the list:

#4 -- Afrikan Insurrektion Muzik (A.I.M.) – the highest form of Blak Muzik. It focuses on waging the war against the white race for the survival and future of the Black Race.

You can also listen to a few groups that have been accepted in Cat. #4

This is some messed up sh@t!!!!
And after all the NSA spying and collecting data from us, how in the world has this guy been overlooked??

He needs to be detained and questioned like a terrorist.
Not to mention fired.

Finally got their 'War Room' page to load.
More BS...

They sure do hate gays as much as white folks.

If that was a white man's site and he worked for ICE, saying threats against blacks and gays, he would be thrown under the jail house without question.

Double standard.

edit on 23-8-2013 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

This is exactly what Obama wants to see during his divide the nation campaign.
reply to post by KnightFire

Very true. His silence on this issue after making such a big fuss about the Zimmerman case says it all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join