It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Employee Is Preparing for a Coming Race War

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Stop highlighting whatever color you are not, as if you are proving a point. Stop trying to make such stories huge. Stop with the "OmGGGGG!! can you BELIEVE this?!" reactions because one guy is a racist idiot.
reply to post by fleabit

You certainly are entitled to your opinion, and I certainly agree that the KKK is just as crazy. However, when the President of the United States makes biased statements about cases like the Zimmerman case, and is silent about this case, which, like it or not, is in the national news, then HE and the MSM are empowering the race war. Furthermore, if I took your advice and if everyone else on ATS did, there would be no THREADS at all. Is that what you want? If so, then why participate at all?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I tried to check out this guys website and the server is down!!!
reply to post by Starwise

DHS has probably flooded the site with employees trying to join the movement, or perhaps Obama is trying to recruit their members for his next run for President after he passes an executive order allowing him to run for as many more terms as POTUS as he wants.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Can't stop stupid, I always say.
reply to post by denybedoomed

You speak the truth. Just look at the MSM.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

The excuses have to stop and the accountability has to begin. I mean, this guy is posting the exact some type of rhetoric as the boys who just killed that runner. The SAME stuff. So what, we wait until he does explode and hurts himself and others. This is not about free speech. It is about allowing ignorance to propagate.
reply to post by matafuchs

Stop making so much sense!

Star.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

This guy will be up for a promotion no doubt if this administration follows through like it has with the IRS and no doubt be looking for a spot as Hillary's VP.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

This guy will be up for a promotion no doubt if this administration follows through like it has with the IRS and no doubt be looking for a spot as Hillary's VP.
reply to post by Battleline

Nah, Hillary will probably appoint him to as Secretary of Homeland Security, and he can then modify all FEMA camps to have "showers" just for white people. I hear he's trying to contact the firm that built the showers for Germany's concentration camps.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You know its so ironic how feasible making this guy head of Homeland Security in todays atmosphere really sounds...........it almost seems normal, I believe the "BAR" is on the ground.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I believe the "BAR" is on the ground.
reply to post by Battleline

You're too high on your estimate. I think they buried it about 6 miles underground. It still amazes me how this administration flagrantly violates every single law and sense of decency, and with a few exceptions, the dutiful MSM ignores it.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well things are worst that we may thing, now is an investigation going on for this Employee, remember how the government was accused because the IRS was targeting certain groups.

Well this HS employee was in charge of matching businesses with government contracts, it shows now that he no only was calling for war against the whites but gays and even against the policies of the president.

Oh, Yeah he is not friend of Obama either, highly critical of the administration.

My question is how in the hell somebody with a high security clearance was able to run a site of hate propaganda, be critical of the president, call for the death of race groups and certain gender orientated groups and still work for the government.

It makes no sense.

Something is broken in this nation and is the fact that our nations agencies are been run by private interest groups that could be making their own rules and fulfilling certain agendas.

Remember in America money moves everything.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

My question is how in the hell somebody with a high security clearance was able to run a site of hate propaganda, be critical of the president, call for the death of race groups and certain gender orientated groups and still work for the government.
reply to post by marg6043

That IS the crux of the problem here. We all know that there are race haters on both sides, but this guy STILL has a job, and what is worse, this guy is responsible for requisition for guns. How many has he squirreled away for himself and his private race war warriors, by manipulating the paper work? How quickly we forget all the news reports of DHS buying millions of rounds of ammunition with no explanation. I wonder how many of those rounds have ended up in a storage facility that this guy owns or rents?
THIS IS VERY DISTURBING.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I am actually connecting the dots on what exactly this employee job is and what he has been able to do since he is been an employee.

Things can turn very ugly about this new scandal of one of our agencies that is suppose to be protecting the Americans in this country.

What has empowered him to the point to be active vocally on hate promotion and recruiting of those that share his views.

The people that works for the government even under contractors receive briefings on performance, (the linguistic behavior of an individual), ethics(the discipline dealing with what is good and bad and with moral duty and obligation) and conduct,(a mode or standard of personal behavior especially as based on moral principles) so somebody or some groups are pushing this guy strings.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

well, I wonder who would hire many people on this forum.. and some people may wonder the same about me. ......

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
When the war comes and all the urban areas runout of food there will be more black on black crime than the world has ever seen. Thakfully I live in the open area of the midwest where qwe gorw food and raise animals.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

That was back when Americans were more intelligent, and pre department of education, and pre 'internets'.
reply to post by neo96

Agreed. Not just blacks though, but the entire student populace. Nowadays, it is cruel to give kids grades, unless they all get A's, because we don't want those that can't or won't do the work to FEEL BAD. So everyone gets A's and now Johnny and Mary can't write, can't hold a job, and have no responsibility, because now we have a welfare system where in 34 states, welfare recipients are paid more than entry level jobs, according to a report released today, and being discussed on another thread.

It's funny or tragic that you mention that about the grades. I was listening to radio today and it came up that this one person was helping his daughter with her homework and she could not understand why the answers had to be right. He asked her why and she said at school when they ask if you done your homework you just had to hold it up and got credit for it. He said he was so mad that he made up a homework paper with bs answers and when she got credit for it he was going to take it to the school and ask them what the hell was going on.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I was listening to radio today and it came up that this one person was helping his daughter with her homework and she could not understand why the answers had to be right.
reply to post by guitarplayer

.....and to think, we wonder why companies go to the Far East to hire tech employees. Gee, I wonder if anybody bothered to connect the dots. Starred.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The nut needs to turn off the MSNBC and start taking his meds. Then he needs to be fired and HIS supervisor needs to be fired and then fire the head of the NSA just to be safe.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

Why stop there? The NSA's boss, Obama should be impeached.There are enough crimes committed by him to impeach him 10 times over.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Why stop there? The NSA's boss, Obama should be impeached.There are enough crimes committed by him to impeach him 10 times over.

Really? We should impeach Obama over the stupidity of a DHS employee's constitutionally protected 1st Amendment speech?

Man you guys are fascist. Crazy, and fascist.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

No.. Im afraid that fascism is inherant in the individuals speech, and fascist speech ought to be met with the sternest rebuke. Death. Offer these cancerous wretches to the Reaper, and let him carry thier souls to the netherplace, where they can be dealt with properly.

Hate speech, xenophobia. These things are crimes against all mankind, and cannot be tolerated. The advocates of a race war, how so ever polarised, must not be allowed to propegate thier hatred. The best thing for makind is that all persons who would speak so ill of those they do not understand, be terminated in the shortest order, so that our species can continue free of unresonable hatred. No matter the "race" concerned, be they black or white.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Really? We should impeach Obama over the stupidity of a DHS employee's constitutionally protected 1st Amendment speech? Man you guys are fascist. Crazy, and fascist.
reply to post by HauntWok

No, we are not fascist, but you flunk reading comprehension, and logical connections of extended sentences. I said that there is enough ammunition to IMPEACH Obama 10 times over. Where have you been the last 5 years, as he has violated the US Constitution so many times, that those of us who understand that, stopped counting at 10? Now, run along before you miss your MSNBC propaganda report that tells you what to think and what to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join