It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Employee Is Preparing for a Coming Race War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
www.theatlanticwire.com...

the DHS employee advocates for:

The mass murder of white people. His site says, "warfare is eminent, and in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our christian hearts can possibly count."
A conspiracy theory arguing that white people are trying to "homosexualize" black men in order to make them more effeminate and therefore weaker. As part of this, Kimathi, praises a series of laws in some African countries that criminalize LGBT behavior and people. Kimathi also advocates for the supremacy of black men above black women — he offers tips on his site, for instance, "to help every Black woman in the world understand what she needs to do to keep a strong Black man happy."

Conservatives don't tend to be fans of the Southern Poverty Law Center: this is the same group that labeled The American Family Association and pretty much the entire anti-Islam movement as hate groups. But their report seems primed to stoke the fires of a set of American conservatives who already believe the DHS is hoarding ammunition (contrary to the evidence), either to build a secret army, or to prevent gun owners from accessing it.

Isn't it wonderful to know that your tax dollars are going to an agency that employs people like this?
What's next? This administration has taken things to a level that rivals what Hitler did in Nazi Germany. Yet, we read articles like this and then go back to our ipads, iphones, beer and football games. Ho hum. doesn't anybody see what this administration has done to this country? Does anyone care anymore? Blacks kill a 22 year old white man because they were bored. Not a word out of Obama, who screamed by Travon was shot in self-defense.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well the question, "Sir, are you racist?" doesn't often come up in an interview.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

who told his bosses at the DHS that his anti-white, anti-gay site, "War is on the Horizon," was just an entertainment site that sells concert and lecture videos.

Just entertainment ?

Really ?

Wow

edit on 21-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
i'm a red man sooo i'll sit this one out.

i am a red man but i am just a man first and that man says where the hell do they find these guys????????????

it's par for the course of events these days but a little scary none the less and yes i see it all and wonder how long will we all accept this current state of affairs. well i think once a threshold has been met, of people who have had enough, then we shall see it begin, so to speak. probably not a moment sooner either.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Well looks like we are gonna have street battles like what happened during the Weimar Republic

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

This is a reliable news source, this is a bit shocking,
I guess this DHS employee will be losing his DHS job soon?

Funny they spend so much money "securing the homeland" yet they
miss stuff like this, and other real terrorist attacks....oh the waste of it all.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I believe he is a former employee

He also mentions

War on the Horizon calls Obama a "a treasonous mulatto scum dweller," and lists him among the movement's enemies (also on the list? Oprah Winfrey, Whoopi Goldberg, and Condoleezza Rice, among others)

So it seems if you have been successful in life you are scum...or maybe 'not really black'.

What has happened to our country. If you want a potential terrorist NSA, you got one here.

edit on 21-8-2013 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

This must be another of those areas where they are cutting back on background check costs...eh?

How a rabid racist like this gets into a position like that is beyond me. Then again, the nation isn't anything like it was just a few years ago, is it? Given that, who knows if they even fire him. Hell, given recent examples, I'd half expect to see him promoted to another location and simply not be talked about in the media again.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Good Lord...Not again, back in the 60's and early 70's there was many who were waiting for a race war...SMH...around and around we go and where it stops nobody knows...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Yes, then again if its just entertainment, you know like shooting people
because your bored.....well seems to be a growing trend.

Somehow, these stories are always a win win for the gun control crowd.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Well the question, "Sir, are you racist?" doesn't often come up in an interview.
reply to post by MystikMushroom

True, but the employee went to his boss and got her permission for the site. It was her responsibility to verify what the site was about. but she never did. It makes you wonder what she DOES do, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Funny they spend so much money "securing the homeland" yet they miss stuff like this, and other real terrorist attacks....oh the waste of it all.

Excellent point! It really makes you wonder whether they can catch terrorists, when they have one right in there midst and it takes a news article to point it out to them. Maybe they'll get lucky and a terrorist will go to a newspaper and reveal their planned attack, before it happens, and then DHS might read about it before it happens, while they're at the local Duncan Donuts eating donuts and drinking Lattes.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Yes, then again if its just entertainment, you know like shooting people because your bored.....well seems to be a growing trend. Somehow, these stories are always a win win for the gun control crowd.

You are just too good and too funny. I almost choked on my coffee, as I read your response. I had just finished chiming in on the "bored" killing, which the dutiful left-wing press, Al Sharpton, and Obama are ignoring.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u

Good Lord...Not again, back in the 60's and early 70's there was many who were waiting for a race war...SMH...around and around we go and where it stops nobody knows...

That was back when Americans were more intelligent, and pre department of education, and pre 'internets'.

As much as the agent provocateurs in both media and internet HIGHER possiblity of a coming race war, compound that with the poverty rates across America increasing.

Plausible, and likely if the fires continued to be flamed, and the status quo of government knows best is maintained.
edit on 21-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

If you want a potential terrorist NSA, you got one here.
reply to post by liveandlearn

Nah, they'd rather have the TSA frisk some 85 year old grandmother, who can hardly walk. He doesn't fit the profile of a terrorist- people that believe in the Constitution, have a flag hanging outside there house, and believe that the Bill of Rights is what it says it is, rights guaranteed by our Constitution.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

That was back when Americans were more intelligent, and pre department of education, and pre 'internets'.
reply to post by neo96

Agreed. Not just blacks though, but the entire student populace. Nowadays, it is cruel to give kids grades, unless they all get A's, because we don't want those that can't or won't do the work to FEEL BAD. So everyone gets A's and now Johnny and Mary can't write, can't hold a job, and have no responsibility, because now we have a welfare system where in 34 states, welfare recipients are paid more than entry level jobs, according to a report released today, and being discussed on another thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

around and around we go and where it stops nobody knows...
reply to post by shells4u

Add to that, the fact that we cannot keeping getting deeper in debt and printing more monopoly dollars, without a real economic disaster, from which no one will recover. A huge HURT is coming down on us rather quickly, and I truly fear it is too late to stop it.
With all that is going on, it is very hard NOT TO BELIEVE that this is the intent of TPTB. It is frightening, not for my sake but for my children and grandchildren.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
www.theatlanticwire.com...

the DHS employee advocates for:

The mass murder of white people. His site says, "warfare is eminent, and in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our christian hearts can possibly count."
A conspiracy theory arguing that white people are trying to "homosexualize" black men in order to make them more effeminate and therefore weaker. As part of this, Kimathi, praises a series of laws in some African countries that criminalize LGBT behavior and people. Kimathi also advocates for the supremacy of black men above black women — he offers tips on his site, for instance, "to help every Black woman in the world understand what she needs to do to keep a strong Black man happy."

Conservatives don't tend to be fans of the Southern Poverty Law Center: this is the same group that labeled The American Family Association and pretty much the entire anti-Islam movement as hate groups. But their report seems primed to stoke the fires of a set of American conservatives who already believe the DHS is hoarding ammunition (contrary to the evidence), either to build a secret army, or to prevent gun owners from accessing it.

Isn't it wonderful to know that your tax dollars are going to an agency that employs people like this?
What's next? This administration has taken things to a level that rivals what Hitler did in Nazi Germany. Yet, we read articles like this and then go back to our ipads, iphones, beer and football games. Ho hum. doesn't anybody see what this administration has done to this country? Does anyone care anymore? Blacks kill a 22 year old white man because they were bored. Not a word out of Obama, who screamed by Travon was shot in self-defense.

SERIOUSLY - Not sure which part is suppose to be the disinfo. The race war is being fueled by people with agendas and using various mediums to dupe intelligence in a term known as propaganda. Fueled by the likes of Oprah and those that affectionately use the word nigga like much on those found on any top 40.. SAD state if this is what to come. The white man rationalized enslaving the black man because they were giving them a better life. Work which gave them clothes, a place to sleep and a reason to live. Then more people got it twisted and treated them like dogs.....maybe the ancestors who brought them over left their racially charged teachings for their children's children. Now the cycle just has a new order. Which is known as a small sinister group of people, using people as pawns to eradicate themselves.

DISCLAIMER - I am white and I am from the south. The only people in danger are the ones who yet to realize that the new order is the old order and if we don't change history is due to repeat. Holocaust, suffrage, apartheid and racism is all one the same.

ETA s & f .....I am simply appalled venting a little. I hope that person believes in birth control, which means I am but part of the matrix too right.

edit on 21-8-2013 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

How a rabid racist like this gets into a position like that is beyond me.

I'll do you one better. How did a rabid racist like Obama get elected as POTUS and then after it became obvious he is a racist, he gets re-elected? Oh wait, I forgot, he has so many people on welfare, and so many illegals still managing to vote, many of them several times, add to that, the Hollywood crowd that says they're for the poor, but they don't share their wealth and it all adds up. We are the true suckers, who pay taxes. Sometimes I feel like some of the Jüdischer Ordnungsdienst who collaborated with the Nazis to exterminate Jews. We are collaborating with the government to pay for our own demise.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

How a rabid racist like this gets into a position like that is beyond me.

I'll do you one better. How did a rabid racist like Obama get elected as POTUS and then after it became obvious he is a racist, he gets re-elected? Oh wait, I forgot, he has so many people on welfare, and so many illegals still managing to vote, many of them several times, add to that, the Hollywood crowd that says they're for the poor, but they don't share their wealth and it all adds up. We are the true suckers, who pay taxes. Sometimes I feel like some of the Jüdischer Ordnungsdienst who collaborated with the Nazis to exterminate Jews. We are collaborating with the government to pay for our own demise.

Wow beautifully said you just said it in less words or did I mean that what I meant.
I was also govment educated and a rabid capitalist. God blessed me with disability so that I would quit being a noxious and wake up to what reality is.
edit on 21-8-2013 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join