It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Employee Is Preparing for a Coming Race War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Lol.

I have sworn against racial replies,

But this is hilarious.

Look how many messed up sites are on the internet. The klan has been saying the same thing for decades.

This aint the old days people. Race war. .lmao....i would be more worried about the SWAT team ordered to fire on the rioters..

I think some people need to get out of the cramped cubicle and go out in nature.

edit on 21-8-2013 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Obama has nothing to do with this guy, why are you attacking him? I know, the cavemen need something to occupy themselves with. It's getting old, really, really old.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The klan has been saying the same thing for decades.
reply to post by liejunkie01

True, but the clan doesn't work for Homeland Security. That is the point of this thread, not the fact that he is a racist. Maybe the NSA should concentrate more on the Government employees, don't you think? They can get my grocery list, which I keep on my computer, but they don't know about a racist site, put up by an employee of DHS? You don't see the problem here?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Anyone else smell Sunstein?

Another thought...

What if the government pushed for an all out RACE war....

and no one showed up?

in other words, don't take the bait...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Obama has nothing to do with this guy
reply to post by CB328

Obama had nothing to do with Travon either but he certainly stuck his nose into that. Where is his outrage of the 22 year old white youth who was killed by blacks because they were bored? It is very clear that Obama is a racist. There is racism in this country, now, but for the most part, it is in the black community, which has been told that they don't have to work, but Uncle Obama will take care of them..... and he has, giving them welfare that is more than the entry level job in 34 states. Can't stand the TRUTH, can you?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Anyone else smell Sunstein?
reply to post by JacKatMtn

How can you not smell Sunstein, since Obama loves his ideas? If a race war occurs, it won't be by me or my family and friends, but it sure is being incited by POTUS. Sometimes I even believe he wants a race war.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

It would conveniently distract the focus on the real crimes being committed in our nation ...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It would conveniently distract the focus on the real crimes being committed in our nation ...

Well, I certainly agree with you there, but somehow, I think all of this is connected. After all, this is ATS, and if you want the ultimate conspiracy, it is that TPTB use all of these tools to their own advantage. The really ironic fact is that Obama is part of it, yet the people that are suffering, both black and white, are unaware that he has his hands deep in the pig SH$t, so to speak, along with Congress, the MSM, the Corporations and the courts. Pick a thread, any thread, and you will see a small part of the big picture. I'm sure you know that, though.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

If you add in the efforts in the UK (DIANA DEATH REVISITED) deal... it's so blatantly obvious that the govt's are dedicating much time to distraction of the mass public..

I don't think that even the leaders of either government are pulling the strings here...

It's the secret folks, the one's who like to tell us that their secrets are for OUR security.. when in fact the secrets are for THEIR security...

Toss out the puppets who support those secrets, and we can start to work towards taking back OUR responsibility of holding our representatives accountable to the people.. not the inner circles...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Toss out the puppets who support those secrets, and we can start to work towards taking back OUR responsibility of holding our representatives accountable to the people.. not the inner circles...

I certainly agree with that thought. However, it doesn't seem like the voting populace wants to do that. Look at what they have elected in the last 50 years.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

This is a reliable news source, this is a bit shocking,
I guess this DHS employee will be losing his DHS job soon?

Funny they spend so much money "securing the homeland" yet they
miss stuff like this, and other real terrorist attacks....oh the waste of it all.

Ummm, yeah, but haven't we all known a long time, long before DHS existed, that race war was what was on certain governmental minds? Really? No one knows this? Sorry, I find nothing new here. Look up Watts, etc....

It occurs every twenty years or so, just hasn't gotten to the point they've tried to take it to, yet.....IMHO.
Tetra50

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Sounds like Eric Holder has been moonlighting.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Sounds like Eric Holder has been moonlighting.
reply to post by beezzer

Good one Beezzer! Funny, but true. BTW, I love your signature.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
After looking at his web site, I would say that he is not preparing but egging it on and with violence of such, by making scapegoats and targeting people.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

After looking at his web site, I would say that he is not preparing but egging it on and with violence of such, by making scapegoats and targeting people.
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Agreed. This is just another example of how your government is "helping" you........right to the graveyard or a FEMA camp.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

The mass murder of white people. His site says, "warfare is eminent, and in order for Black people to survive the 21st century, we are going to have to kill a lot of whites – more than our christian hearts can possibly count."
A conspiracy theory arguing that white people are trying to "homosexualize" black men in order to make them more effeminate and therefore weaker.

And who says stupidity has a color? Black or white, yellow or red, a retard is called a retard.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Unfortunately the crazies work in both in the private sector and the public...not many people intentionally hire lunatics..

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I guess I've been lucky. Everywhere I go when I encounter an African american I treat them with respect and they treat me with respect as well. I guess I've been lucky though apparently there is a huge race war coming where blacks armed with machetes and steak knives will hunt down every single white person

you people need to interact more with different people and stop taking every damn thing you read on fringe websites so seriously.

The threads about white victim hood are becoming down right laughable.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Is no one else noticing this almost paradigm shift in racial tension since Obama has been president? He wants to back whites into a corner and empower blacks. He'll get as close to a genocide as he possibly can. And once he succeeds in his plans to turn whites into a minority, how will anyone but another black man win the next election? The only reason he was elected in the first place was because almost every black person voted for him just because they wanted to see a black president. if you ask a black person about what he stands for or any decisions he's made as a president, they are ignorant. Because the last two elections, were not presidential elections, they were popularity contests. I might sound ridiculous to most, but I honestly foresee Obama becoming the Hitler for blacks.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Another psyop to get people stirred up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join