It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh Eviscerates Media: Thrill Kill of White Athlete Is ‘Trayvon Martin in Reverse, Only

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Guess the WHITE HOUSE stopped watch news few weeks back.

THAT WAS THE POINT.

What does the White House have to do with this story? Can't you even stay on topic on your own thread, @Neo96? Why does every story have to end up being about the White House and Obama as far as you are concerned? Is it because the president is half black? That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Really that obtuse ?

White House comments, and presidential press conferences of 'Trayvon could have been me'.

For the record posters are not the topic, and never have been the topic, and anyone trying to make them the topic is clearly trolling.

See the op is the topic which is Rush,Thrill Kill etc.

Because the White House is where Obama works, and WHAT ?

Seriously with the rest of that TRIPE maybe people have problems with Obama because he is a lousy president ?

That ain't got jack squat to do with his race.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
eh to be fair the travon martin case was about self defense vs percieved murder where as in this case the Australian baseball player was a victim of the random but premeditated violence,what i mean by this is that they went out to kill some one they didnt not care who as long as it was one or more people(they seemed to plot to kill more but got caught) so unlike Zimmerman who did not plan on killing some one when he got up that morning these teens did. normally i would go with innocent until proven guilty(like i did in zimmerman trial) but as they have confessed to the crime im gonna go more with guilty then innocent. the crux of the difference between the two incidents is premeditation and malice.

warning its the 911 call so it might be a little much for some members but ill post it for those that wanna hear it so they can get a bit more info on the case www.ijreview.com... i will also warn that this is a conservative leaning site so take that for what you will depending on politics.

also one of the teens i do not recall which one but ill go look for hte link had racist antagonistic tweets and facebook posts www.freerepublic.com...

dailycaller.com...

patdollard.com... wont post a link from this site as the quotes have profanity but basically one of the kids bragged about all the white people hes knocked out since the Zimmerman verdict so at least in this case unlike the zimmerman one this crime was apparently racially motivated by at least one of the teens

On July 15, days after the George Zimmerman verdict, Edwards tweeted “Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!
rest of quote cut to stay inside t and c

www.news.com.au... 700172461 another link to 911 with transcript from aussie press and the article also talked about how the school they attented is now on almost lock down due to threats they received during the teens first court appearance

"This evening, we were informed by the Duncan Police Department of anonymous threats involving Duncan High School," the schools' superintendent, Dr Sherry Labyer, posted on its website. "The credibility of the person or persons communicating the threats is very difficult to ascertain. However, we want to be proactive in taking reasonable precautions." Dr Labyer later added that school would resume "as usual" on Thursday local time, after an afternoon meeting with the police determined "there have been no further threats or incidents that would lead us to believe we should act otherwise". Read more: www.heraldsun.com.au... -1226700172461#ixzz2cfaUsN6D

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

Its really not about Race, UNLESS the President interjects Race into it. He had no problem "interjecting" his opinion, whipping the citizens into a frenzy, demonizing a innocent man. Yes, I said innocent cause that's what Zimmerman was. Now you have a story, where three impoverished youth thugs, with nothing better to do, kills a man for the fun of it.

Where is Obama and his "wisdom" ? The man who said "If I had a son" ? Doesn't this guy rate ? If a President has time for one man, how about the next?

Because he cant get anything out of it. He cant get votes off a "foreigners" dead body. That's how I see it.

And yeah, One of them boys was white. WHY cant the President look past color, and chastise these Parents?

I am sure if the President talks about this case, it will only lead up to more "gun control" talk...... Because the President can score points off that.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I am sure if the President talks about this case, it will only lead up to more "gun control" talk...... Because the President can score points off that.

Already in the works they are not going to let this latest crisis go to waste to push for more draconian gun laws.

Was in the news earlier tonight as in minors in possession is already illegal.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Color me surprised...not so bright neo and his other right wing buddies.

Doing exactly what they accuse the left of doing...blaming our president for everything under the sun...

Hypocrites are extremely idiotic.

Let me get this straight killing an unarmed black kid and getting away with it equals justice...three blacks killing a white man..most likely spend the rest of their lives in jail...equals not strong enough punishment it must be harsher.

We are not racist buuuut here are stats..etc...showing you how evil the darks are and the evil black president is not saying anything although when he does...we will demonize whatever he says to make him look bad.

Yep..sounds like a right wing thread.

PS
The next line for a right winger is...we don;t have to make him look bad...
Because when it comes to Obama threads all they do is copy and paste their replies from other Obama hate threads..

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

Nah think I will color this as someone else who can't read:

Time to get off this ride, and say a prayer for one lost, and other one for souls to be found.

Thank you for clearly misrepresenting the op.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
so let me guess, Obama isn't so buddy/buddy with the Aussies anymore ?

what other reason could there be for him to be unaware that a star athlete was recreationally gunned down by 'thugs' using weaponry they obtained illegally ... tsk, tsk, Obama.

at the very least, basic diplomacy would include a public statement of condolence.
then again, when has Obama or this administration demonstrated a shred of diplomacy ?

i see the msm is already claiming "gang violence" ... sure, sure.
they dare not blame the ineffective 'gun control' measures he holds so dear ... nah, don't talk about the 'facts', just blame the gangs

call me jaded but i'd bet dollars to doughnuts these boys get minimal punishment.
they're juveniles, remember ?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
pfft..what a retarded thread..wtf is obama supposed to comment on, nothing like trayvon martin case where it was a percieved injustice that someone may of gotten away with murder..whipped up by the loser media..now some kind of loser is trying to whip this up.. the perps in this case are charged and in custody, what is the issue?
i dont support obama either

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

do tell, which of those msm blurbs includes an official statement from Obama or the WH ??
jack schitt may be what they're doing but chicken schitt is how they appear.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

does obama hold press confrences or make statements about all murders in the u.s.?
this is getting dumber by the minute
40 murders per day in the good ole u.s.a.

edit on 22-8-2013 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Reminds me of an editorial I read around the time of the Central Park Rape scandal. The young men who did it when arrested laughed a lot and said they beat her head in and violently gang raped her because it was fun. (She was a jogger.) The editorial was saying that by the time they got to court, they would be well schooled in how to be the poor repressed bad childhood victims of society instead. Probably this won't be different.

Nearly every crime used to justify more 2nd amendment encroachment is actually a crime committed *despite laws already in place* specific to the situation.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The killing of the athlete is not comparable to the Trayvon case. Why? Because these three boys were immediately arrested and will appear in court, and there is certainly no doubt they will be charged and will serve some time in prison. Zimmerman? released the very same night by police without charge, Trayvon had not even been identified when they released Zimmerman. So no, this is just another desperate attempt to compare apples to oranges and you know better.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Time to get off this ride, and say a prayer for one lost, and other one for souls to be found.

Why are so many willfully ignoring this comment ??

Don't get it.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm waiting for Obama to come out with a tearful "Chris Lane could have been me" Obama is half white,so I hope he does'nt offend his mama by keeping quiet about this-that would be not only racism+hypcrisy on a stellar scale.I won't be holding my breath though,we don't have a life support machine in our home.

edit on 22-8-2013 by Raxoxane because: typo

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Stand your ground had nothing to do with Zimmerman martin trial.

You're wrong there buddy:

In the trial that I watched the judge instructed the jury: "If George Zimmerman was not engaged in an unlawful activity and was attacked in any place where he had a right to be, he had no duty to retreat and had the right to stand his ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he reasonably believed that it was necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony."

This is straight out of Stand Your Ground. Had Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin prior to its enactment in 2005, the jury would not have been given this instruction.

www.theledger.com...

It is true that Zimmerman skipped the 'Stand your ground' hearing but that doesn't mean it had no involvement in the actual case.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by vonclod

pfft..what a retarded thread..wtf is obama supposed to comment on
pfft, what a ridiculous comment.
ever heard of offering condolences for the loss of life ??

especially directed at a country that Obama and Co is trying desperately to steal their oil reserves

silence is not exactly a diplomatic response, now is it ?
like him or not, Obama has failed this country yet again.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Onslaught2996

Those that cant see the Irony in this, have to be sleeping still, or knocking back the kool-aid........

I have a very sarcastic viewpoint of it all. This Administration wasted no time, propping up a man that was found innocent.Wasted no time politicizing it. I think the silence coming from this Administration says a lot more then commenting on this Murder, or playing some "card" in it. I think If the President really cares about travesties, then he should say something about this....

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonclod
reply to post by Honor93

does obama hold press confrences or make statements about all murders in the u.s.?
nope, just the ones that fit his agenda or offenses he can manipulate into Beer Summits

this is getting dumber by the minute
40 murders per day in the good ole u.s.a.

guess he's certainly dropped the ball more than once then, huh?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
Peck seriously? You fail to see how they are related?
The ONLY difference is one white guy was involved with two Afro-Americans in the ruthless killing, so the Afro-American community get's a free "Race Card" on this.
THIS is not about race, it's about kids killing for fun. Which is wrong.
If 3 white kids killed an Afro American for FUN? How about 2 Whites and one black?
We'd have more trouble on your hands then you could shake a stick at.
THAT'S the point.

Maybe it is because shootings by young black males are so common that we see it as a norm now?

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Nope sorry and really not interested in rehashing the ZT trial links ?

Everyone has links:

reason.com...
edit on 22-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join