It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest News on Bosnian Pyramids

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Although I believe there where ancient advanced civilizations... (there are megalithic evidence around the globe) I don't agree that ''ancient aliens'' are responsible for the ancient technology.

That been said, I think the Bosnian ''valley of pyramids'' is just an attempt by the locals for attention. Sure there are tunnels and some very old manmade structures but that could be an ancient mine, or anything else.
The ''proof'' and evidence of the waves and beams, etc only come from specific dedicated sites.
Also if I dig up the soil on any hill, and carbon date it, it will also give an impressive reading, so that proves nothing.

In the pictures we see, only the two sides of the hill look like a pyramid, If seen from above or another angle it looks like an ordinary hill.
In the end we just have some poorly constructed tunnels under a hill, no advanced technology here...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
People, I've been there in July '13 and the entire complex is very real and authentic.

The energy there is very high and pure. Our entire group felt very strange. The meditative states I've reached were very, very high and it was very easy to enter deep meditation.

I'm planning to go again soon. They are just some 600-700kms away from where I live. This time, we'll go without a group, but only me, my wife and our kid. We want to spend a week or so at least there. Most of the time, I guess we'll be spending in the tunnels, where the energy metrics are highest.

So as a witness, I can confirm - they are real, and they are made (not natural for sure). Those of you familiar with the LOO - possibly, they are thought forms. It's not likely that they were built the conventional ways.

The guide told us that the age is ~25k years for 3 of the building, ~12k years for the other 3. Matching the beginning and the middle of the current cycle.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Care to ask your guide for source of this (dis)information?

I am originally from area, and I remember hearing stories about acorns and chains on top of mountains in area, but no one has ever seen (or pictured) one...

Not sure if I will visit area in any near future, but I really have high doubts about anything Sam and his group has to say. I even question organization that gave him his PhD, based on work done on already proven fake material, so called Mayan's crystal skulls.

Without proper carbon dating too support this claim, this is just another story from area, similar to the one above that Mr. Osmanagic has 'investigated' as well.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Does it really matter what they have to say. Thier opinions mean less than a cow pie. The structures are there. The tunnels are there. If they think they were built by an acient race of space poodles it doesn't matter.

The only thing that is important right now is determining if it is indeed a man made structure. Most of the video evidence suggests so. There are artifacts being recovered.

I have spoken with several people who have been there and they all seem convinced it is there.

Dr. Schnok who many people know from yongai and his work on the sphinx thinks they are natural. His opinion needs to be considered as he is open to non mainstream ideas but has a healthy skeptisim and is well trained.

I don't think anyone's opinion about whether the material being claimed as dirt or concrete is conclusive enough to claim its man made.

The proof lies in the dig and in the caverns. This is one hell of a odd cave system if natural.

Loop do you have any personal pics of the place?
edit on 23-8-2013 by vind21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by vind21
Does it really matter what they have to say. Thier opinions mean less than a cow pie. The structures are there. The tunnels are there. If they think they were built by an acient race of space poodles it doesn't matter.

The only thing that is important right now is determining if it is indeed a man made structure. Most of the video evidence suggests so. There are artifacts being recovered.

I have spoken with several people who have been there and they all seem convinced it is there.

Dr. Schnok who many people know from yongai and his work on the sphinx thinks they are natural. His opinion needs to be considered as he is open to non mainstream ideas but has a healthy skeptisim and is well trained.

I don't think anyone's opinion about whether the material being claimed as dirt or concrete is conclusive enough to claim its man made.

The proof lies in the dig and in the caverns. This is one hell of a odd cave system if natural.

I think people are looking too hard at the pie in the sky. Yes, there is evidence of mans hand on this hill and there are clearly tunnels that were built by man. None of this however indicates that the entire hill is man made. Artifacts are great, tunnels are really cool. It indicates that people were at least utilizing and perhaps refashioning natural structures. Something there hasn't been a lot of hard evidence for. If dating can confirm an age far earlier than what we think it should be that too would be far reaching in and of itself. None of it makes this a man made pyramid though and some of the work being done at the site, in my opinion, seems that it could be erasing evidence that other better trained people would have recognized. Samir is trying to make a name for himself and that makes me skeptical especially in light of some of his "science" being less than accurate.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The proof lies in the dig

Trouble is, it is not being done in anything approaching a professional manner. Now that it is obvious that it's leader has nothing in the way of training then it's no surprise. Seriously - you should all be clamouring for someone who understands excavations to be put in charge of organising wholesale changes to the operation before he destroys what evidence may remain. It will never be properly excavated, recorded, interpreted or presented while Osmenithingy is at the helm. How then can accurate interpretations be made and presented? This is fundamental to any dig - If he was in charge at Gobekli Tepe for example, he would have the whole site vacuumed by now, reduced to the lowest layer and everything else reduced to rubble and impossible to analyse - readers should really consider this.

And yurps, i do think the site as advertised is BS; but contains a potentially fascinating prehistoric site nevertheless which is now lost to us due to this excuse of a man. He should never be allowed to work in this field.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
First off....

I agree with what you guys are saying about the person in charge and the possible harm he is doing.

However, no one "professional" will touch the site for fear of loosing thier job and position. To be fair the guy did find "something" and has every right to develop it the way he sees fit especially when no one is willing to help in any official capacity. So i kinda feel like you guys are talking out your b-hole on that point. It's really not a fair judgement regaurdless if the guy is a quack or not, he asked for help, begged infact and received nothing but I "Na Na na boo boo, we're better than you" response, so what do you expect him to do?

There are several professional people involved in the project dig itself if not the PR for it. If people were not so busy trying to be a dick about this whole situation and offered genuine help we would all know what is there by now, or at least if its worth removing a mountains worth of dirt.

You don't legitimize a site by saying "it's a great place to meditate and my chakras got a hardon while I was there" it really puts off the people who are necessary to verify this place as a scientific site, which is a shame. The problem is in the fact you have wild claims coming out of a site, that no one "respectable" will touch since the site its self has been tainted by not only new age mantra but by swarms of avg people running around with beach toys diging on the site, some of which have defiantly, made things up and moved things around...what a joke.

Have any of you looked like a personal blogs from volunteers of the site? Have you even given the site a chance or are you jsut blinded by the nut job saying he found space poodles?

Have any of you "nay sayers" been there?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by vind21

To be fair, no he doesn't have the right to do whatever he wants with what could be a very important archaeological site. As I said, just because I don't find it to be an entirely man made structure, what is there could be extremely important but nobody will ever know for certain because Samir is essentially using the same techniques used in the early 19th century in Egypt and Iraq which caused irreparable damage to sites of world wife importance. Just because there aren't huge teams of A list archaeologists and geologists at the site is no reason to let Samir run amok and potentially destroy the very evidence he wants to uncover. Anyone who uses bulldozers for excavation purposes has no place visiting a site let alone leading the dig.
And no, I've not been there personally. Which is why I reserve judgement and say it may be important or could be as opposed to off handedly dismissing it entirely. From what I've read and seen i don't think it's a man made pyramid but not having been to the site myself I reserve judgement until real data is displayed.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Have any of you "nay sayers" been there?

I was there much before Sam 'discovered' what he calls Bosnian pyramid. At first I was against everyone opposing any research, as in my opinion, he should have been given chance to prove his theses. But as time progressed it was more then clear that he really did not care about real research.

Problem is that not far from there is ancient site, Bosnian King's fortification and there are ancient artifacts from many different periods of human history on Balkans. Sam and his group unprofessionally started digging everywhere around, looking for clues just to prove his theory.

Bosnia, being placed between east and west, ottoman and Austria, has rich history, and unprofessional organizations like Sam's are not helping preservation any of these... Actually are hurting already established sites.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
In brief, he should sit on the site and protect it - campaigning for a credible dig.. It waited thousands of years underground and a few more will make no difference

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
mod, please delete...

edit on 23-8-2013 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILLERCODE
reply to post by 1questioner

An energy beam, electromagnetic in nature with a radius of 4.5 meters and a frequency of 28 kHz,has been detected and measured coming from the top of the Sun pyramid

That right there makes me think aliens

Uh, yeah. That right there makes me think hoax.
It seems that PRWeb got this story from The New Era Times www.tnetimes.com...

Not quite journal worthy if you ask me...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
That's all good and fine on paper. But that is not the reality.

The fact is large numbers of unqualified people are out at the site. Large equipment is being used. As a community the "professionals" and more focused on denying this places exsistance instead of acting like adults and handeling the situation.

In my experience archeologists are some of the most thick headed stubborn and uinsufferable people on the planet. If it was up to them this place would never see daylight. That's not aceptable.

As an aside I'm pretty sure the signal coming from the top area has been independantly confirmed. What they don't say is that moves and varries and is quite possibly entirly natural.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
In brief, he should sit on the site and protect it - campaigning for a credible dig.. It waited thousands of years underground and a few more will make no difference

He did exactly that in the begining. No one took him seriously. The establishment failed to protect the site from the start.

Now we have space poodles.

link   
Double post

link   
Triple post

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

In my experience archeologists are some of the most thick headed stubborn and uinsufferable people on the planet. If it was up to them this place would never see daylight. That's not aceptable.

As an aside I'm pretty sure the signal coming from the top area has been independantly confirmed. What they don't say is that moves and varries and is quite possibly entirly natural.

But that's the thing. Why would archaeologists want to ever keep something this from seeing the light of day? That sounds absurd to me. Archaeologists have a really cool job. This to me seems like it would be an awesome adventure and discovery. A beam shooting out of the top of this thing? I mean how would any legit archaeologist not be at least a little curious to see for themselves with a chance to be recognized as the one who found it!?

Come on

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by loopbg79
So as a witness, I can confirm - they are real, and they are made (not natural for sure).

Your're a geologist?

So how do you explain that the so-called 'pyramids' are comprised of rock that appears to geologists to be normal sedimentary rocks identical to that making up surrounding hills?

As an expert who has been there, your explanation on this matter would go along way to convincing those of us who, although we haven't been there, have been following this story with bemusement since 2005.

btw what do you think of the Roman and Illyrian remains on the 'pyramid'?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vind21

Trouble is there is actually no evidence, sorry to be so blunt. He made the space poodles too.

And while Archaeology, like any disciple can be criticised in certain cases... we have Catal Huyuk in stunning detail and the wonders of Gobekli tepe to wait for, amidst a million other sites that continue to inform us. It is really a new discipline, under a hundred years old as an organised, scientific approach. It's done pretty darn good by us so far and will continue to develop.

What was said earlier about the Balkan's phenomenal heritage is true - i'm still enchanted by Gimbutas' various works on the area - and they are too woo for some Archaeologists and Historians. No wonder he (Ozzy) gets shunned and people wont touch him with a ten foot pole - he has to take responsibility for his presentation of his idea and subsequent reaction, as well as destroying the site. It is an exercise in ego and ignorance.

edit on 23-8-2013 by skalla because: typos

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
. Why would archaeologists want to ever keep something this from seeing the light of day?

For the same reason they deny that that Malvern Hills in England are a line of pyramids constructed 554,300 years ago

Or, indeed, that Pen Y Fan, the highest hill in southern Wales, is not an ancient temple - despite the fact it clearly has manmade pavement on its summit!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join