It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Violently Targeted After Standing Against Teacher Who Molested Their 8th Grade Son

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I probably shouldn't say this, but I'm going to anyway. If I were that boy's dad, justice would have already been carried out.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

Actually, yes, you can fire a person for publically expressing their opinion. It happens all the time.

And since these individuals that are expressing their support for a pedophile are in a public position as well teaching our children.

They should be fired. They’re dolts. And since they are defending a pedo, who knows what crap is spewing from their mouths when they are teaching?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

This fad of calling out for vengeance on people that do something you dont agree with is getting out of hand, people act like spoiled little brats.

So teachers defending pedophiles doesn't strike you as being grossly wrong on many levels and the family who’re standing up for what is right - and are still standing even after someone tried to burn their house down are ‘spoiled brats’?

Ok. We'll have to agree to disagree because for the life of me I can’t see your reasoning.

TDawgRex in the post above said it with much more economy and eloquence then I have at my disposal at the moment. Maybe you two can continue the debate because I can't even begin to communicate with you over this point. Debating with someone who subscribes to a viewpoint like yours? Honestly? It makes me sick.

Here's the quote from above just in case you miss it.

Actually, yes, you can fire a person for publically expressing their opinion. It happens all the time.

And since these individuals that are expressing their support for a pedophile are in a public position as well teaching our children.

They should be fired. They’re dolts. And since they are defending a pedo, who knows what crap is spewing from their mouths when they are teaching?
TDawgRex

peace

edit on 21-8-2013 by silo13 because: added quote

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

This is yet another nail for a coffin, another nudge to telling the world to shove it. this kind of injustice really does make you want to give up the will to live...

this guys sentence should be jail for life, or DP. the teachers who support it should get 15yrs... to be reviewed after that time frame.. and anyone who has kids in that school should find another school for them..

this charade is mans inhumanity to man first degree....
I am completely appalled by this event.....

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
So is there like a pro pedo movement out there now?
It looks like they are militant if they do exist.
This is what you get when you allow the gay rights to have center stage and get their way, now it's just a nudge for other sexual perversions to want their rights too. There's a pedophile somewhere wanting to marry kids, teach kids at kindergarden the pedo lifestyle, be able to adopt children as a pedo etc....

What? Are you actually serious?

Gay rights is not the catalyst for perverts to go around demanding the right to violate children.

I really cannot believe that there are people out there with such a misinformed view.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

They havent gone to the press to publicly express anything, theyre just supporting the criminal, within their little community.
Its the victims parents that are going to the press about it.

As far as who burnt their garage down, when the cops find out who did it, arrest him then let him be fired but you cant fire someone for saying, "hey, i think hes innocent" or "hey, that sentence is to long" thats ridiculous and reactionary.
edit on 21-8-2013 by Sharingan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This isn't a gay or straight issue.

It's about adults grooming children, supposedly in their care, for sex.

Paedophilia is not the same thing as being gay, paedophiles can be gay or straight or Bi...but the one thing they have in common?

A preference for sex with children as opposed to sex with other adults, since children cannot give informed sexual consent by virtue of them being children, an adult having sex with a child is raping that child whether that happens to be an adult female having sex with a boy or a girl, or an adult male having sex with a boy or a girl...it's the same thing, statutory rape of a child.

edit on 21-8-2013 by MysterX because: corrections

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I think maybe it's just one more thing parents now have to worry about. Parents worried about their daughters being ogled by some teacher, NOW with the "new" societal tolerance of "the alternative lifestyles", they have to worry about their sons. It gets just too tiring and scary.

Fathers....please teach your sons the art of fighting back, whether he is straight or gay.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan
reply to post by silo13

The parents of the victim don't believe the teachers defending the pedophile should be allowed to go on teaching.

Sorry but you cant fire someone from their career for expressing an opinion on a particular case or a person involved in the trial, however distasteful that opinion is.
This fad of calling out for vengeance on people that do something you dont agree with is getting out of hand, people act like spoiled little brats.

How does it feel to defend pedoism? It is not a matter of pretrial presumed innocence, he is guilty. Acts of violence have further been committed, arson is a serious matter and always involves investigation. Investigating an arson incident is not vengeance. If it leads to those that sympathize with the guilty pedo then you will look really foolish.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Pedoism? Did you say "pedoism"?

What's that?

edit on 21-8-2013 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I know it is far easier to live in the over simplified world of black and white, but what the OP fails to see is both things are possible.

The OP is falling for this false polarity: If you don't favor stoning for child molesters you are in favor of child molesting.

The folks who are supporting the teacher have a TOTALLY different experience with him and that is reasonable. He has made a truly awful choice to be sure, but the fact that folks support him isn't beyond reason.

What is truly unfortunate is folks have been mind controlled into believing that one mistake, of any sort, means not only jail forever but the history books must be changed to remove the person from ever existing.

Then again, maybe it is a safer, more simple minded world where anyone and everyone who errors is simply shunned. Before you reply with the "but child molesting is different" please refrain, I am not in favor of the act, I am also not in favor of the act being used as a way to exhibit "hang um all" righteousness, as is the last bastion of the simple minded.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Its the victims parents that are going to the press about it.

Could it be because they are not seeing any results? I know I would go to the press if this had happened to my family and the union was covering it up. All the while crying foul.

Teacher unions are a joke nowadays.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Isnt it funny how that is?
I havent defended the pedo and I havent defended his supporters.
What I did defend is their right to express their opinions regarding their belief in his innocence and their opinion that his sentence is to long.
So, basically I defended their right to free speech without fear of losing their jobs and somehow that equates to me defending this guy and pedophilia.
Pathetic

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well I have to agree with the teachers and school board that the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

Emasculate and castrate the offender, give him a colostomy bag and THEN impose a relatively few years in prision (which is all he got for the offense anyway).

It might be a great idea to publish those letters to the judge and the minutes and recordings of the school board meetings supporting the offender so that the entire community gets a flavor of what's in store for THEIR kids.

ganjoa

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

We were warned 2,000 years ago that this era would be an era in which

good would be called evil

evil would be called good

. . . by extrapolation . . .

black would be called white

white would be called black

up would be called down . . . .

This is an example of how effective the brainwashing has been of the general populace by the evil globalist oligarchy.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Where is the outrage from Obama about this crap? You want our children safe? Maximum sentence these bastards to make an example!! Give them life for this crap, if it happened to my child life is indeed what would be taken from him...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
i should say ... wow, really ? ... however, it's getting far too common for that.

so, rather respond emotionally, i looked at the demographics for Rose and this says alot.

The ratio of number of residents in Rose City to the number of sex offenders is 69 to 1.
Read more: www.city-data.com...

i'm with those who say fire the whole lot who support such nonsense.
i would go so far as to say remove any children from their (supporters) households as well. clearly, their children are endangered by their own environments.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but I think the authorities would be getting a little anonymous tip to check those supporters' hard drives....hmm?

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

reply to post by crankyoldman

Isnt it funny how that is?
I havent defended the pedo and I havent defended his supporters.
What I did defend is their right to express their opinions regarding their belief in his innocence and their opinion that his sentence is to long.
So, basically I defended their right to free speech without fear of losing their jobs and somehow that equates to me defending this guy and pedophilia.
Pathetic

actually..

the teachers exercised their right to free speech.. there was never any controversy about that... they even sat on his side of the courtroom in support.

so your noble effort to defend their right to speak is moot..

it is the content & context of what they said that has put them in trouble.. supporting a criminal and trying to downplay the crime..

the man admitted his crimes in court. each count carried a mandatory sentence.
these laws are on the books for good reason..

you must not have children.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
I know it is far easier to live in the over simplified world of black and white, but what the OP fails to see is both things are possible.

The OP is falling for this false polarity: If you don't favor stoning for child molesters you are in favor of child molesting.

The folks who are supporting the teacher have a TOTALLY different experience with him and that is reasonable. He has made a truly awful choice to be sure, but the fact that folks support him isn't beyond reason.

What is truly unfortunate is folks have been mind controlled into believing that one mistake, of any sort, means not only jail forever but the history books must be changed to remove the person from ever existing.

Then again, maybe it is a safer, more simple minded world where anyone and everyone who errors is simply shunned. Before you reply with the "but child molesting is different" please refrain, I am not in favor of the act, I am also not in favor of the act being used as a way to exhibit "hang um all" righteousness, as is the last bastion of the simple minded.

"an awful choice" (Good grief! "Uh,oh...I just raped a little boy. What an awful choice.")

"one mistake" (Pedophiles repeat their crime, over and over and over. Studies show this to be true.)

"who errors" (sp) *errs (Oops! I sexually assaulted a kid. It was just an error!")

I have no words.

edit on 21-8-2013 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

And...let me ADD this, Crankyoldman. Some issues ARE black and white. Get a clue.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join