It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Breathing in the Rainbow** An excercise for enlightenment and healing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I wasn't going to post in this thread because I'm not into metaphysics mumbo jumbo. BUT, Starwise's post led me to research a color trick I used as a teen to help fall asleep.

I think I found it and that thread is here: www.abovetopsecret.com... - "Looking for sleep trick using colors I used long ago"

The interesting thing about this is this color progression Starwise talks about above is the same color progression I learned years ago - to fall asleep. it was a book on hypnosis I was reading back then.. This trick was taught from a science hypnosis point of view for the express purpose of getting to sleep - it was not any metaphysical thing at all. I'm surprised to see the exact colors and the exact color progression is the same for my get to sleep trick and starwise's meditation.
edit on 22-8-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: add

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PsiOpSky

I appreciate your point of view, however I must disagree. It is a connection to the living mother earth and father sky. It is not about lowering your vibration but becoming aware and conscious of the collective energy, and using that energy in healing. If you do not ground and connect to the earth in which you are made of, it could be easy to open yourself up to a lower vibration IMO. To each his own and if you PROJECT the FEAR of something, you will most likely attract it. And for you it is chaos because your illusion is that it is. It is an illusion that you create from your fear of something being a trap. Trust in yourself. Sorry, but that is how I see it.

Blessings

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Not just Starwise, but you who just read these words... I love you!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

4th Chakra Heart Tug!!
Unconditional love and spiritual connectedness is what it is all about!!
Love N Light to you too!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Testing....1-2-3! Do you read me? Over!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise

I appreciate your point of view, however I must disagree. It is a connection to the living mother earth and father sky. It is not about lowering your vibration but becoming aware and conscious of the collective energy, and using that energy in healing. If you do not ground and connect to the earth in which you are made of, it could be easy to open yourself up to a lower vibration IMO. To each his own and if you PROJECT the FEAR of something, you will most likely attract it. And for you it is chaos because your illusion is that it is. It is an illusion that you create from your fear of something being a trap. Trust in yourself. Sorry, but that is how I see it.

Blessings

I do not fear I am merely giving advice.

Dear Madam

Are you aware of the effects it might cause to others who have not had a hand on experience when a lower dimensional door opens ?

Surely we could debate here and there but all I want to say is that if you write a directory of such sort - Please include safety and protection instructions which would assist people more in the correct procedures to be taken.

I have no problem with connecting with Earth and Universal dimensional branches, yet I do think it would be better to explain people in more detail what they might open by accident.

Baby steps are important and you can not just tie yourself to a safe then plunge off a bridge into a river.

Also never ground and root yourself to Earth as it is a way to attach yourself to this coherent shadow of a realm. Grounding keeps you behind the curtain and what you can see while grounded is the sock puppet show, we are meant to be free and transparent as possible. The aim is to lift the curtain and see the real picture.

Just my view that is all and I hope you will write up the safety and protection instructions.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
reply to post by cmhent

I would be interested to hear about other people's meditation techniques! Please share

My favorite is imagining I am all alone in my own version of the universe we all know and it's chockfull of machinery and hightech devices all meant to keep others out. Every meditation this becomes more real and more people who I mistakenly accepted or let into my world in the past vanish before my eyes.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Actually I agree with you on this, for I can never ground in any meditation, nor do the oneness with the unviverse, for the body is already a part of the screen, and as fractals, each tiny part contains the whole. But, spirit is rising above.

When I ground, I touch a tree's bark. Trees transmute photon energy and light from beyond, and then outpour wonderful oxygen. They're a gift from Heavenly Beyond.

But I think its intention of heart here, for what one is intending and seeing, the oneness, the goodness in all, touching base with all that is protecting and guiding us in the universe. That aspect is pure of heart, and if the intention is pure of heart, think everything alligns with the intention.

Starwise has wonderful energy.

But I understand the precautions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join