It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Breathing in the Rainbow** An excercise for enlightenment and healing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Breathing in the Rainbow

I would like to share with everyone a breathing technique I use, designed to open your chakras, seal your aura and cleanse your spirit.

Many people suffer from illnesses and things like insomnia, fear, low self-esteem and heartache. To cleanse out all the gunk you need to spend some time by yourself. The goal is to reflect, observe and be in the present with the intention of body, mind and soul healing.

I would like to take you step by step through and exercise I try to do at least weekly. I often use a pendulum but you do not need one for this exercise.

Start by finding a comfortable place to sit. I do not recommend laying down unless your goal is to fall asleep.

I like to light some incense and a candle while listening to some soothing nature sounds, like ocean waves or rhythmic drumming. You can listen to whatever you want or just sit in pure silence…

Let’s begin.

I want you to close your eyes, with your feet on the ground, and imagine roots growing from your feet into the ground. Feel the earth and your connection to Her. Dig deep and count down from 10….9….you are growing roots deeper into the earth……8…7…6…5...4...3...2...1…

You are grounded and secure. Nothing can harm you on this journey…

Now I want you to imagine the color RED in your minds eye. Picture a bright red apple, or bright red roses…Take in a deep breath counting to 5 and imagine the red light coming from deep within the earth up into your body to rest in your root chakra at the base of your spine. See the red, feel it light up. Exhale the light up your spine and out the crown of your head encircling your body like a shimmering light.

Now breathe in, bringing down the red light from above. Bring the light down to your base and exhale back into the earth.

Visualize with your minds eye the color ORANGE. See a bright orange, or a beautiful orange flower. Bring the energy up from the earth to sit in the sacral space just below your umbilical region. Continue to exhale up and out and surround your body in orange light. Now in reverse. Breathe in from above and back down into the earth.

Now breathe in the color YELLOW. Imagine a great sun or yellow flower. Bring the color into you solar plexus center near the navel. Repeat. Feel the power of your self-confidence. Know your strength. You are strong and can face any problem with ease.

Next is the color GREEN. Green grass or fresh green salad. SEE the color. See the light. Bring that light into your heart. Feel the LOVE burst open from within and seal your body with LOVE and LIGHT. At this point you may burst into tears; feeling a release of emotion.

Next, I want you to see the color BLUE. Imagine a bright blue ocean or sky. Bring this light up from the earth and rest in your throat chakra. Imagine yourself being able to speak your truth. Open up in song if you feel the desire. RELEASE….Breath down from the sky and back down into the earth.

Your body is beginning to glow as you now focus on your third eye region. Imagine the color purple, a swirling energy vortex of light resting upon your brow. Know that you’re a gift and that you can heal yourself. See your path illuminate. Surround yourself in this purple light, sealing the other colors wrapped like a blanket next to your skin. Enter into a state of a state of enlightenment. At this moment you may begin to see visions. Let your mind observe what is happening around you.

You may begin to feeling a tingling or warmth from the top of your head called the crown. I want you to see the color VIOLET. Feel the violet light as you breathe in from the earth up and out the top of your head. You are connecting to the great web of life. Connecting with the DIVINE oneness, use your perception to connect with empathy towards humanity. Just like the root chakra connecting you to mother earth, commune with spirit through your crown. Easing your nervous system. You begin to feel at peace with God or whatever belief you hold dear. Seal this light around your body and back down into the earth.

Take a moment to observe your thoughts. You are going to bring up WHITE LIGHT from the earth and sky, connecting within the electrical grid running up and down your body. I want you to take this WHITE LIGHT and expand it out creating a protective shell around your body, bringing you health and cleansing. Take this WHITE LIGHT and imagine it turning into a diamond. You are sealing your aura with this strength so that no harm may come to you. Your light will shine so bright and reflect LOVE back onto others. Feel the connection to your body and seal it tight……

At this time you may open your eyes or stay seated. Feeling the new energy within you, know that YOU ARE LOVED….

You are ONE with the UNIVERSE

You may also use colorful stones or flowers in your minds eye if needed.

Blessed Be Everyone on this Blue Moon Night!
May you be filled with LOVE & LIGHT

*Starwise*

edit on 20-8-2013 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Thank you for this brief guide. I'm sure I'm not the only one who might benefit from it.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Thank you Starwise, a nice break from the discussions on the "ego" in this forum. (not that there is anything wrong with those
)

It is very kind and loving of you to want to share this positive info with your fellow posters here at ATS, what a great example for us to emulate. Sometimes the negativity on here is a little too pervasive.

Would love to see more along this vein in this forum.

Namaste

edit on 20-8-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

edit on 20-8-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

This is the most important message here:

"You are loved"

So many people are joining religions trying to jump through hoops for God's love.

If it is the true God and not a pretender, then it will accept you no matter what. No threats of hell.

God is Love and true love is Acceptance because if you can't accept someone for who they are then you don't really love them only what you wish to Force them to become.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wonderful thread. I don't know when can even get a chance in the next while to try this, for we're packing up for a big move on Friday. But wish to try this everyday if I can't do anything else.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thank you. I do hope that readers will enjoy the thread and take the time to really experiment with it. I have had some very illuminating experiences. I will be back later in case anyone has questions.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Thank you. I am a regular meditator and this will be a new twist to my regular routine. Looking forward to trying it out.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cmhent

I would be interested to hear about other people's meditation techniques! Please share

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I don't know about anyone else, but the "aura"??? you give off, even from this thread, is very attractive.

WOW........I'm in love.

I think that you boys in the NSA, reading this, need to undertake this exercise and then give everyone a kiss and hug, especially your mothers.

Calm blue oceans...............

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Strewth

Well thank you

I hope you try it out!!

I would also suggest that you try it out with a partner!! Makes for an exciting night!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Awesome thread Starwise!!

I love how more people seem to be using mindfulness techniques in meditation, getting away from the 'nothingness' and embracing the 'everything' that they are involved with in their lives. It's really such a simple thing to to, and powerful. Simply letting go of the struggle and observing it, being in the moment that counts, the right now, and not looking back to events that can not be changed, or looking forward to events that may not even happen. Nothing is set in stone, apart from what you are doing right now. And that is the only thing you can change to affect what you do next.

I think a lot of people are confused, thinking meditation is about experiencing nothing. Devoid of thought and reaching for nirvana. Which is about as likely as the sun not rising tomorrow. The journey to get there may have a wealth of benefits and appear worthy, but it shouldn't be an objective..

And being mindful is doable in every thing you do. Observing everything you do, not judging it, not expecting outcomes, simply being with it and enjoying it. It's only our mind that restricts us to boring things we put off or avoid. I often look to doing things I used to avoid because using a mindful approach I can always get a new experience from it. Even something mundane.

It's hard to keep up if your life is constantly attacking you, but the alternative is struggling against unconscious fears and always putting things out of your mind, feeling hopelessness, trapped, stuck.

Making the scope of the whole thing easy to grasp is near impossible. Some people hear a fad, others see hippy meditation and in their minds it's instantly turned off. And for some it simply won't work.

It's really just taking the time to live now, and not be defined by the clock. Strangely, it makes a world of difference.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Thanks for the thread. The white light to a diamond part I will add to my meditation.
I visualize two balls spinning at the bottom of my feet then it goes into one ball. Then it goes through all the chakras to the crown. It spins there then opens up like a flower then from there a spinning ball goes to the next four chakra above the crown. It opens like a flower in each one. Then it drops all the way to the sacral then up to the heart, third eye then crown. Then I visualize and rod about the thickness of a finger from the crown to the root spinning very fast. Then I visualize energy spinning coming up both feet then over my head and down my arms and out my hands. This sounds like a lot but this can be done in 10secs or so. Then I just breath and let the energy flow along as I want. I do this in the shower everyday Lately I have been letting energy good or bad flow through me to the earth instead of trying to block it. It has been working for me so far. I always found it hard to block energy, especially in crowds.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by celticdog

Thanks for sharing! I may try that myself.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Thanks Im going to try this tonight after work.

To make it more streamlined and less interruptive I might audio record the instructions and listen to them whilst undertaking this.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Rainbow is a key element in MK-ltra programming

you can find for yourself in this among the pages.

mediaexposed.tumblr.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Thank you a lot my freind, Starwise

This for sure seems like an awesome technique. I will try it out

Star for you

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

"My name is Rainbow R. and I approve this message, I mean post."

Joking aside, thank you so much for posting this. I gave it a try. I haven't cleansed my chakras in a while, I'm glad I came across your thread as a gentle reminder to do so.

I was glad for feeling the tingling sensations, and also as each chakra opened and cleansed , feeling the warmth. The diamond at the end was new to me ( I'm used to visualizing a sphere) but I tried it and it worked.

Ps: Instead of objects, I visualized different colored orbs, that has worked for me in the past, so I'm sticking to that.
Thanks again for being such a lovely person to share this technique with us.
Have a great day,
S&F
edit on 21-8-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
Awesome thread Starwise!!

I love how more people seem to be using mindfulness techniques in meditation, getting away from the 'nothingness' and embracing the 'everything' that they are involved with in their lives. It's really such a simple thing to to, and powerful. Simply letting go of the struggle and observing it, being in the moment that counts, the right now, and not looking back to events that can not be changed, or looking forward to events that may not even happen. Nothing is set in stone, apart from what you are doing right now. And that is the only thing you can change to affect what you do next.

I think a lot of people are confused, thinking meditation is about experiencing nothing. Devoid of thought and reaching for nirvana. Which is about as likely as the sun not rising tomorrow. The journey to get there may have a wealth of benefits and appear worthy, but it shouldn't be an objective..

And being mindful is doable in every thing you do. Observing everything you do, not judging it, not expecting outcomes, simply being with it and enjoying it. It's only our mind that restricts us to boring things we put off or avoid. I often look to doing things I used to avoid because using a mindful approach I can always get a new experience from it. Even something mundane.

It's hard to keep up if your life is constantly attacking you, but the alternative is struggling against unconscious fears and always putting things out of your mind, feeling hopelessness, trapped, stuck.

Making the scope of the whole thing easy to grasp is near impossible. Some people hear a fad, others see hippy meditation and in their minds it's instantly turned off. And for some it simply won't work.

It's really just taking the time to live now, and not be defined by the clock. Strangely, it makes a world of difference.

Thank you I needed to hear that point of view
Very wise words!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

It's a good thread and all but all I can say is -

It's a TRAP !!!!

There is no way in hell I am letting inner earth realms have my energy, that results in opening lower dimensional doors. Thus clearly a big NO NO NO !!!

Over all a good guide but very trapy on the end result which ends up with your life going chaotic once you link to lower dimensional realms in the Earth.
edit on 21-8-2013 by PsiOpSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Witch! Witch!!!
Quick everyone..Torches !

Kidding, it's a beautiful thread.
Very well done. And a great way to get people
into thinking about serenity, for a change.
And of course theres the whole transmutation of the soul thingy,
for those wanting to go deeper.

Anyway Beautiful work again,
witch....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join