It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Everyone Else Can Go Insane Publicly Then So Can I......

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

lol... have you considered praying for a miracle?

I did. I said God, I need a miracle.... please give us a miracle. Next day, hubby got called and told he got the job and he starts Monday....

So, you gotta say God, I need a miracle... and something will happen, may not be everything you wanted, but it will be something you need anyway....

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Sometimes we all need strength to get us through difficult times and sometimes we just can't do it without help:

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the LORD. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. For each scene he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand: one belonging to him, and the other to the LORD.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.

He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.

He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.

This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:

"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."

The LORD replied:

"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."

written by Carolyn Joyce Carty

How many times have we been carried when we needed it the most but never realized that we were. Going through troubled times, feeling abandoned and losing hope is what we see with our eyes and feel with our emotions but we are not abandoned and there is hope. The outcome may very well be the one feared most but there is hope in a far better place than what is here.

We feel helpless when there is nothing we can do but hold fast, you shall be carried.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You and your family are in our prayers.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Try a Magnesium supplement.
It will relax you, help you sleep and put you in a better mood.

Like many, you could be deficient in this vital nutrient!

Help Me Sleep: Magnesium Is the Secret for Sleep Problems

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Interesting!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Interesting!

Indeed, I was experiencing panic attacks, irritability, depression, fluctuating blood pressure, arm numbness and heart palpitations until I started taking a Magnesium supplement. The one I bought was 3-in-1: Magnesium/Zinc/Calcium(D3). After 2 weeks, all my symptoms were gone.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

where do you buy that at? I think I will give it a try...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I’m sorry to hear about your daughter, life is so cruel sometimes. 22 years old is way to young to go through that pain

What’s your daughter’s name? She will be in my prayers.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

where do you buy that at? I think I will give it a try...

Any grocery store should have it in the vitamin section.
Mine contains Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Gluconate (there are several variations of Magnesium)

Any brand should work but this is the one that I bought:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Those who are insane have no idea that they are insane. You speak of God, so I suggest that you lay all of your burden, fear, anger, pain, depression, et al at the feet of Jesus Christ and let him handle it. That's what he is there for and all that is required from you is belief and faith. The world is a tough place, but the following passage from John 16:33 always gives me hope and strength... These are the words of Jesus.

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

May your faith with Blessings see you through such challenging times of affliction as the fate of life and death (in your daughter's case) is in our Father's Hand. Trust and Lean on Him and I pray you are all Comforted by the Holy Spirit through your trials.

Each in this world has their burden and I hope the scripture provided above is a comfort to you--the scripture below I prayed for in a Messaging for you and May you take a comfort in it's Light.

Psalm 31
In you, ADONAI, I take refuge; let me never be put to shame; in your justice, save me! 2 Turn your ear toward me, come quickly to my rescue, be for me a rock of strength, a fortress to keep me safe. 3 Since you are my rock and fortress, lead me and guide me for your name's sake. 4 Free me from the net they have hidden to catch me, because you are my strength. 5 Into your hand I commit my spirit; you will redeem me, ADONAI, God of truth. 6 I hate those who serve worthless idols; as for me, I trust in ADONAI. 7 I will rejoice and be glad in your grace, for you see my affliction, you know how distressed I am. 8 You did not hand me over to the enemy; you set my feet where I can move freely. 9 Show me favor, ADONAI, for I am in trouble. My eyes grow dim with anger, my soul and body as well. 10 For my life is worn out with sorrow and my years with sighing; my strength gives out under my guilt, and my bones are wasting away. 11 I am scorned by all my adversaries, and even more by my neighbors; even to acquaintances I am an object of fear when they see me in the street, they turn away from me. 12 Like a dead man, I have passed from their minds; I have become like a broken pot. 13 All I hear is whispering, terror is all around me; they plot together against me, scheming to take my life. 14 But I, I trust in you, ADONAI; I say, "You are my God." 15 My times are in your hand; rescue me from my enemies' power, from those who persecute me. 16 Make your face shine on your servant; in your grace, save me. 17 ADONAI, don't let me be put to shame, for I have called on you; let the wicked be put to shame, let them be silenced in Sh'ol. 18 May lying lips be struck dumb, that speak insolently against the righteous with such pride and contempt. 19 But oh, how great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you do for those who take refuge in you, before people's very eyes! 20 In the shelter of your presence you hide them from human plots, you conceal them in your shelter, safe from contentious tongues. 21 Blessed be ADONAI! For he has shown me his amazing grace when I was in a city under siege. 22 As for me, in my alarm I said, "I have been cut off from your sight!"Nevertheless, you heard my pleas when I cried out to you. 23 Love ADONAI, you faithful of his. ADONAI preserves the loyal, but the proud he repays in full. 24 Be strong, and fill your hearts with courage, all of you who hope in ADONAI.

Psalm 25
1 I lift my inner being to you, ADONAI; 2 I trust you, my God. Don't let me be disgraced, don't let my enemies gloat over me. 3 No one waiting for you will be disgraced; disgrace awaits those who break faith for no reason. 4 Make me know your ways, ADONAI, teach me your paths. 5 Guide me in your truth, and teach me; for you are the God who saves me, my hope is in you all day long. 6 Remember your compassion and grace, ADONAI; for these are ages old. 7 Don't remember my youthful sins or transgressions; but remember me according to your grace for the sake of your goodness, ADONAI. 8 ADONAI is good, and he is fair; this is why he teaches sinners the way [to live], 9 leads the humble to do what is right and teaches the humble [to live] his way. 10 All ADONAI's paths are grace and truth to those who keep his covenant and instructions. 11 For the sake of your name, ADONAI, forgive my wickedness, great though it is. 12 Who is the person who fears ADONAI? He will teach him the way to choose. 13 He will remain prosperous, and his descendants will inherit the land. 14 ADONAI relates intimately with those who fear him; he makes them know his covenant. 15 My eyes are always directed toward ADONAI, for he will free my feet from the net. 16 Turn to me, and show me your favor; for I am alone and oppressed. 17 The troubles of my heart are growing and growing; bring me out of my distress. 18 See my affliction and suffering, and take all my sins away. 19 Consider my enemies, how many there are and how cruelly they hate me. 20 Protect me and rescue me; don't let me be disgraced, for I take refuge in you. 21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, because my hope is in you.
edit on 19-8-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sending unconditional love and healings to you and your family.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
OP, I am another mom whose child was ravaged by illness while I looked on, helplessly, for many years. I understand all the hurt, guilt and desperation that your situation brings. A psychologist once told me that there is no deeper pain than seeing your child suffer and being unable to stop it. I believe her! Please accept my good thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Take it one day -- sometimes one hour or minute at a time, when you need to -- and just try to hang in there as best you can.

Hop over to the Post a Funny (T&C Friendly) Pic, I'm Bored thread when you need a mental break. It's OK to laugh.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Oh no! Bless your heart. That is every mother's worst nightmare.

I will pray right now that God brings you and your precious daughter peace.

My heart just breaks for you and your family.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
As far as your daughter, wow, so very horrible. Nothing worse... nothing.

But have you looked into vit C (and also mitake mushrooms)? Sounds ludicrous and I doubt it can help for everyone afflicted with cancer, especially depending on the type and the personal biology of individuals, but it has seemed to help save some lives and pull a reversal on some cancers.

I wouldn't even be aware if I didn't have friends who're in the know... and despite hearing about stage four cancers being reversed from the people who actually lived through it, it still remains hard for me to believe and I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone and I wouldn't want to offer false hope... but it couldn't hurt to look into it.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

And since I just looked it up, it seems it's best when in a cocktail of large doses of intravenous vit c, the d-fraction extract from Mitake mushrooms, vit k and alpha lipoic acid... and one source suggests after that, green coffee enemas to clean the dead cancer cells out of the system is important.

This is actually backed by science (again, according to some -but not many in the mainstream), but the fringe nature (or more correctly, lack of big studies maybe related to lack of money to be made if one were cynical) makes the people involved too wary to make broad claims.

I know about it because, to start, I spoke to a man who had stage four liver cancer that had spread to his lungs and pancreas and was presumed walking dead... he told me 2 vit c infusions a week for a few weeks had him clear and in remission. Since then I've spoken to others with nearly the same story, though maybe not as spectacular.

Either way, in this situation there isn't a whole lot to lose and maybe everything to gain. No snake oil or false hope meant, and for all I know you've tried it... but thought I'd offer the info just in case.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I hear ya, OB. Too many times lately I've been feeling overwhelmed by the most simple tasks. On the weekends I have ONE load of laundry to do (at home), a couple dishes to wash, roll some smokes, and walk three minutes to the local store to pick up some food. And I swear I feel like I won't be able to do it 'all'. All of what??? It's ridiculous!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

lol... I hear that!

If you were near me I would pitch in and help sometimes.... ok, not on a day I couldn't manage to drag my butt into the shower!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

havent tried it but it is something I will look into... thanks... had not heard of that before!

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Sorry to hear of your daughters cancer and will send you and her some prayers. You are not insane just stressed and most probably devasted to have to be dealing with this situation.

Here's hoping that with all of us pulling together for you and her she will get a miracle. They claim miracles happen every day.

edit on 19-8-2013 by 1loserel2 because: change

<< 1    3 >>

join