It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Few Questions For The Members Of The ATS Community

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

To do something that would actually make a difference in the world, we would have to become as savage and brutal as the ones creating all the havoc. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm just not ready to do this. Not yet, anyway. Are you ready?

I believe there is a way to do so without the brutality and being savage.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

To do something that would actually make a difference in the world, we would have to become as savage and brutal as the ones creating all the havoc. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm just not ready to do this. Not yet, anyway. Are you ready?

I believe there is a way to do so without the brutality and being savage.

I would love to hear some of your solutions.

When I get all worked up over a problem I scream to myself, JUST STOP! For example, time and time again I hear how we're fishing out the oceans. The fish being caught are getting smaller and smaller. The answer is SOOOOOOOO frikkin' simple! STOP FISHING FOR FIVE YEARS! JUST STOP!

Guess what? Ain't gonna happen.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

That there is an all-knowing, all-powerful, invisible being who created the whole universe, who lives in another dimension called heaven, who is perfect in every way, and who was never born and will never die?

Actually this part is true, but its also a tad different. Infinite Conscious, Perfect Operationally on High Levels, so what we call God is Perfect, for is the Highest Higher Self of everyone, is the Highest Level of Oversoul, yet all parts, metaphorical cells within this Consciousness, in infinite variety are also Equal parts of infinity. Since infinity doesnt do measurements and all the time frames in the film are all at once, it would be comparative to saying. If you drop a piece of soul in an infinite platform, that soul would therefore suddenly exist in all directions, in all densities, almost like a movie, with all the steps to progression and its gaining and growth, existing all at once within itself and within ALL. We are walking those steps.......The trying to gain the next level and learning, in the pits, is sort of where we are at.

Anyone who has beyond a concrete math level understanding, a mind able to grasp abstract thoughts, and has studied ideas in philosophy, physics, quantum, metaphysics, and especially paid attention to alternative theories based on real findings such as David Bohm, a physicist from LA who worked in the nuclear labs and peered inside atoms, then the way this works is more possible to understand....

www.spaceandmotion.com...
edit on 18-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'm gonna come clean the story about the friend is actually I find it hard to share with people. I wanted to see the general response that people would post if such an individual popped up. I also wanted to see how people would respond to legitimate psi,energy or whatever you wanna call it.

So the friend he was actually me.

It was rather interesting observation I have to say so far

edit on 18-8-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Yes I certainly did know that was you.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I find it interesting that you chose to say "I was told to tell you something " By whom may I ask ?

Gotcha right at the start

Cody

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

a smart cookie you are get a thumbs up you do

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Do I get a cookie to go with that ?

Cody

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Is this part of god's plan: God's Plan?

Possibly. He may have been catering to people who have unusual fetishes.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So yesterday in my thread: Dream Warriors; What's your ability”, you stated the following:

I don't want to label you guys as morons. So I will put this more lightly "FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS STOP CAUSING CHAOS AND WAR ON HIGHER REALMS !!!!". Some of you kids causing way too much damage not just in astral, physical but also in the higher realms. Many of you go about causing fights chopping heads off and other silly childish things.

You do realize that by saying “I don’t want to call you guys morons” is the same as calling people morons, don't you?

So I will answer your question…..:

So then - Why do you all go cut throat on one another ? This I see usually whenever your views as the reader are challenged or the views of the OP are challenged.

…..with a question of my own. Why, if you are so benevolent, do you judge those who judge others?
What makes your Ego less offensive when you clearly have a tendency to point the finger at others? Surely you must recognize this?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
So yesterday in my thread: Dream Warriors; What's your ability”, you stated the following:

I don't want to label you guys as morons. So I will put this more lightly "FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS STOP CAUSING CHAOS AND WAR ON HIGHER REALMS !!!!". Some of you kids causing way too much damage not just in astral, physical but also in the higher realms. Many of you go about causing fights chopping heads off and other silly childish things.

You do realize that by saying “I don’t want to call you guys morons” is the same as calling people morons, don't you?

So I will answer your question…..:

So then - Why do you all go cut throat on one another ? This I see usually whenever your views as the reader are challenged or the views of the OP are challenged.

…..with a question of my own. Why, if you are so benevolent, do you judge those who judge others?
What makes your Ego less offensive when you clearly have a tendency to point the finger at others? Surely you must recognize this?

Because sir I am still human and there is a limit to which makes me pissed off.
Have you seen the crazy stuff some of the kids do on higher levels ?
Many of you think it is just a dream and can do anything you want, many of you do it without the thought what if you are in another realm. Trust me I observed an amount of people from Earth going about blowing homes up, slaughtering and causing mass destruction on a large scale because and I state "Oh it's just a dream we can do anything we want here".

Honestly this system needs a turn around and quick the lack of respect for other worlds/realms is just horrifying it makes me shudder. I'm not saying it is all of the people Ros, there are some that actually use those hours productively visiting library, observing timelines, learning skills & soul skills, doing art, mathematics etc.

I'm talking about the ones who think it's cool and ok to slaughter a higher realm being because it isn't human or makes them scared, blowing stuff up, causing tidal waves, hurling fire at things etc. Those are the ones I was talking about in your thread and many more, the ones more in control have to clean the mess up. Which is a nuisance trust me man and I do not want to judge. So I will come clean I used to be one of those a-holes that started fights in the astral and higher realms. Until a being got me by my ear and put me in time out for being such a little runt

Astral and higher realms are accessible to everyone because they are meant to be used for developing soul skills and earth based abilities. Lucid dreaming is nothing special it is merely a state at which you are aware and capable to remember everything that takes place during the so called sleep state. I do advice people to learn to lucid dream more for a better first hand experience in learning and developing in the astral and higher realms.

But over all I was talking about the crazy runts that love blowing stuff up and causing chaos there

edit on 19-8-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

What he said is soft peddling it, because its very disappointing to find people being given this wonderful gift of lucid dreaming and astral. And squandering it on lower primitive mind and fighting. The job of earth school is to step into Higher Mind and be able to Progress and Grow your soul orb hundreds of thousands of times its current size to go Home, Beyond, Eutopia heaven, where no one harms a fly and you Love, Create, Help others....

The Lucid dream realm, the astral realm and the nde realm are real and one and the same.
edit on 19-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Wow, I just wonder how you know when someone isn't following their inner guidance, or their own individual path?
How can you judge that?
You must be God or something...?

I don't have that power, so I just limit myself to expressing whether I like what they say or not, whether I personally agree with it or not. After all, they may have been guided to be a lesson for me- like a rock in the middle of the road

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Its called discernment and every single living soul is supposed to be doing just that. His post was wonderful, from a higher realm astral traveler who does missions like my older son.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

No higher realm being ever gets slaughtered by kindergarden kids in the astral. These kids are anthill technology. Higher beings are beyond any of this. However, perceptionally, this is akin to them being in their own private room, and I'm pretty sure they're not getting stars on their homework, but some defecit marks going on. Time to use the astrals wisely.
edit on 19-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

Wow, I just wonder how you know when someone isn't following their inner guidance, or their own individual path?
How can you judge that?
You must be God or something...?

I don't have that power, so I just limit myself to expressing whether I like what they say or not, whether I personally agree with it or not. After all, they may have been guided to be a lesson for me- like a rock in the middle of the road

I'm not God
I'm not a Prophet
I'm not a Psychic
I'm not Super Human

I am just me Human like everyone is.

Actually everyone has the same power the problem is many do not get it because we are still too young soul wise to comprehend such a responsibility. The sad truth is that if we began to wake up more the the capabilities locked inside the vault of every soul it would be in the lines of this -

Can you just picture 7 billion us running around causing such havoc and destruction. Sure there would be some of us who would be mature enough, but the rest would be causing trouble and starting fights.

The perfect example would be of those that were left in charge of Earth, they were told to take care of us, teach us, prosper Earth into an Eden like planet.

They were actually at a bit of higher level then us but something went horribly wrong and they became obsessed with power it corrupted them. The fall you hear about in many religions and ancient texts basically specifies this situation these watchers/supervisors fell hard.

What we have now is radiation, comets, super volcanoes threatening to wipe out the Earth, wars, genetic mutations, man made earthquakes and freak storms etc... the list basically goes on.

Trust me if people decided to put aside their bickering and silly childish acting, instead they all of a sudden decided to work on soul development and focusing on working to brining outmost positive outcome for Earth and everyone on it. Things would be different down here.

Also you can tell when someone is following their guidance you can pick it up off their residual energy or look into their eyes remember the quote -

The eyes are the window to the soul

It actually is very true this is how most who we call psychics pick up readings from photos. So the old myth of native americans who thought that photos capture ones soul. It is more of the residual energy that becomes imprinted in the picture.

I'm always at a constant battle and at the current yin & yang stage, my Yin is the more connected to the source state.

My Yin says that you are not ready yet for such responsibility and need to grow + mature more soul wise before you can be allowed to wield such power.

Then my Yang is saying you want that power, you are ready, you crave it and you a prepared for it. This is the shadow of Yin the physical state of existence.

I do find the Yang pesky at times as specially when it clouds my judgement and bickers trying to get you to respond in certain ways.

Yang is the shadow and the ego the part of the draw back existing in this world I guess one must work on developing to re-establish the connection to the Yin more. We came from the Yin existence into the Yang and forgot how to connect to the Yin which is why we are more prone to the side effects of the Yang.

Before the external can be changed the first change must take place in the internal, so re-establish the connection and start working towards regression of memories and past life. Also past lives are real if you believe it or not, this is experienced/seen when you at times can be good at things you never done before. It is due to past live skills seeping through and can be obtained again through regression and past life recall.

Find the thing that connects you and helps you regain memories no matter what it may be, for some it is meditation, yoga, martial arts, music, art, prayer etc. There are many ways to go about it and ways to do it. However, it is still up to the individual to make the choice if they wish to or not, that is the reason there is freewill.

Anyway I hope it cleared up some stuff and sure it may seem bat sh#t crazy

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Bluesma

Its called discernment and every single living soul is supposed to be doing just that. His post was wonderful, from a higher realm astral traveler who does missions like my older son.

Hm. Interesting point of view. We should all be discerning for others what they should do or be... that is our mission.
Sometimes it seems that is exactly the root of most conflict and violence in this world - people trying to make others do or be what they discern they should be or do...and no one agrees on that.
I always sort of thought that might be because the messages we each get are for our self, and it is a silly mistake to assume they are about others, an enchanting fantasy of being a messiah, more evolved and superior to other people, come to guide and save the masses... (I love that one, don't you?
it appeals to me on so many levels....)

But who knows? Maybe you are! Maybe your son is. Whatever. I haven't found myself in the midst of this sort of evil stuff for some reason. Maybe I am just lucky.

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

The Magicians Apprentice

Actually everyone has the same power the problem is many do not get it because we are still too young soul wise to comprehend such a responsibility. The sad truth is that if we began to wake up more the the capabilities locked inside the vault of every soul it would be in the lines of this -

Can you just picture 7 billion us running around causing such havoc and destruction. Sure there would be some of us who would be mature enough, but the rest would be causing trouble and starting fights.

I guess that's one possible perception. It's a fairly traditional one, very popular in fact.

Just for fun, what about this possibility:

This world is constantly engaged in the processes of many souls, in many different phases of experience, at all times.

There are ALWAYS younger souls, older souls, some experiencing and learning about pain, some about pleasure, some about love and others about hate, about power and powerlessness, selfishness and selflessness.....and all the other myriad of experiences.

And they each have guidance through inner channels exactly for their self.

To claim those learning about things like pain, abuse of power, suffering, selflessness, humility, etc. shouldn't be is like saying the lower grades of kindergarten and first grade should be eliminated from the school.

Remember where you've been and the shoes you have walked in,
If you haven't grasped the value of those lessons,
And cannot appreciate them,
Then you aren't done yet.

Said my higher self to me.

edit on 21-8-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join