It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Few Questions For The Members Of The ATS Community

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I would like to ask you the members of ATS a few questions that have appeared to me over the near 3 years I been here. They might be a bit straightforward and seem a bit odd none the less they must be asked.

#1 - A man once said that rings true -

The world is a dangerous place to live in; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

So my question to you is then -
When did you all forsaken humanity ?

#2 - Every person and the experience they go through no matter how crazy, physical, spiritual or extraterrestrial holds a grain of truth.

So then - Why do you all go cut throat on one another ? This I see usually whenever your views as the reader are challenged or the views of the OP are challenged.

As it is said -

Everything should be taken with a grain of salt

However, everyone holds part of the truth and at the same time we should have the leniency to listen.

#3 - To the posters & I have seen many of you around.. Yes ! I am talking about those few the one's we call the -

God Complex/God Ego

I was told to tell you something and it may seem a bit harsh.....
However, it must be said because clearly you don't get it !!

You are not God ! end of story so please be so kind to get off your high and mighty ego drive. You were shown the forest but all you got is the trees. So please step back take a deep breath and go back to review where you got it wrong.

You are part of the source sure but you are not God, Special, Psychic, Chosen which is why you are human. Every human holds the potential for greatness and things that we would call God like.

I apologise if that was harsh but I am a bit tired of the God Complex/God Ego posters.

#4 - When did you all forsaken yourselves ?

More then likely when did you let go of that connection between you and that little voice/gut feeling inside you that was guiding you. You all know of that little voice/ gut feeling and you all felt its presence so do not deny its existence, you are only denying yourself your right for guidance.

Was it the time when you were tested & you failed the test which resulted in everything going wrong ?

If so... then - Why did you give up ? & I really mean - Why did you give up so easily ?

I know the simple answer would be due to the outside conditioning, parents, other kids, tv and the human agenda of the illusion that means the point of -

This is what a normal human should be..

So then the question is- Why did you make the choice ?

I don't want too push to far with #4 as it may be a bad emotional experience or bad memories. Which is why I will stop there.

However, we must also take into account to know between the right and wrong, there is another influence at play that when that little voice/gut feeling lures you into doing bad things.

#5 - This is directed more to the religious individuals that I seen on ATS...
Sure you can say "Oh here comes the bashing on religious folks" no it is not like that. You have the freewill to choose your own religion & you have the right to debate it also share it with others.

However, the key point that I do not like is when some of you judge, bash and rip on a person saying things such as also I am not paraphrasing this -

You are not of God ! You are a spawn of lucifer! & You will burn in the lake of fire for an eternity for your blasphemy! etc..

So... a few questions lets say that for 1 minute we all believe that there is a God...

The questions then are -

Who are you to know where I am going ?
I have freewill and I can choose my own way.

Who gives you the authority to judge me ?
If you say God is your authority then sadly you have no authority because the church and the bible all say

Do not judge, or you too will be judged

Which is why I am pretty sure if I am going to be enjoying a nice hot sauna in hell you will be my next door neighbour. So.. just because you believe in God does not make you untouchable.

Which seems you kids are forgetting things a bit.

Just to get things clearly I do not see religion as wrong it has some good points like love, respect, understand and give to others etc.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

You are asking a lot of questions based on random notions of which you don't know if they are true, and you don't know if the people supposed to answer the questions suscribe to such notions.

Edit to add,

I do get what you are trying to say for the most part and I gave you a star, just so you know, I'm not bashing your thread, it was a pretty interesting read.
edit on 18-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I was told to tell you something and it may seem a bit harsh.....

I see where you're coming from and I agree

However you aren't going to make the blinkered zealots see the truth of free thought

I find it interesting that you chose to say "I was told to tell you something "

By whom may I ask ?

Cody

edit on 18/8/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

So.. let us start with the basic Deja Vu & I know everyone has experienced it in their life so please do not deny that you have not.

Ok, if you insist......I have not had them.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

OP is it 420 at your place ? Cause you just emptied that smoke wagon !

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
I would like to ask you the members of ATS a few questions that have appeared to me over the near 3 years I been here. They might be a bit straightforward and seem a bit odd none the less they must be asked.

OK I'll give it a go for a couple of the questions.

#1 The world is a dangerous place to live in; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

So my question to you is then -

In my view the world is a dangerous place because many people are evil. It just goes downhill when others don't or can't do anything to stop it. Most of us have not forsaken humanity though I can't blame anyone who does.

#2 - Every person and the experience they go through no matter how crazy, physical, spiritual or extraterrestrial holds a grain of truth.

In this context I am unsure of what you mean by truth. If it's "we all suffer or learn along our path to bring enlightenment" then we have to disagree. Mankind is rambling along getting a dose of reality both good and bad because we are simply (semi)advanced mammals who happened to end up in this place.

#4 -When did you all forsaken yourselves ?

More then likely when did you let go of that connection between you and that little voice/gut feeling inside you that was guiding you. You all know of that little voice/ gut feeling and you all felt its presence so do not deny its existence, you are only denying yourself your right for guidance.

Was it the time when you were tested & you failed the test which resulted in everything going wrong ?

If so... then - Why did you give up ? & I really mean - Why did you give up so easily ?

Not sure how a person forsakes themselves. Forsake others or their existence then yes that can be done. Since we really don't know each other then your experience are unknown to me. I can tell you clearly there are many experiences that can overwhelm peoples ability to cope.

Personally, how about the total loss of everything you strove to accomplish over your whole life surrounded by much brutal and bloody death? For you to say "Why did you give up so easily" is pretty condescending don't you think? Not judging you here, just observing.

So then the question is- Why did you make the choice ?

Refer to question #1.

Great post BTW. S&F

edit on 18-8-2013 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This was a good read this Sunday after noon. S n' F TMA.

1) When did you forsake all humanity?

Well, I haven't, however there are times in the timeline of my life where I've despaired. Quite certain the heavens should open and we be taken to task for our self-centered interests at the expense of Mother Earth and what we do to one another. Thankfully, those times of worry over our actions and choices, have not yet degenerated into a feeling we are doomed. That there is not time to bring us back from the brink. For all our faults, I do believe there is always a path to redemption and rectification.

2) Why do you all cutthroat one another and their views?

Well, I don't generally. Unless someone has hit a nerve or stepped over the line and is very abusive. It takes quite a bit to get me to break my easy-going, let it role off my shoulders approach I use here at ATS. I'm quite serious when I say, I'm not so face-to-face. I love to debate, argue. But in others I believe that competition and the need to 'win' is a learned trait. The disrespect and disregard I also believe is a learned trait. We are what we are taught and those earliest teachings you get emulating your caregivers, are the hardest traits to change.

3) Why do you have a God complex?

Well, I do admit to temporary lapses of delusion of grandeur and frequent flights of fancy, but I'm quite aware that I'm just a girl.

4) When did you forsake yourself?

There have been time in life, dark times, when I have fallen into despair. But I always fight my way back to the surface, to begin again, anew, reborn wiser and older in soul - but that's life, right?

5) Religious Non-religious condemnation

I'm not religious. I'm spiritual. I don't condemn people for holding different beliefs and views from my own. Those that do, a curse themselves, and in death they will learn why.

Blessings,
Cirque

edit on 18-8-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: corrections

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

#1 - A man once said that rings true -
The world is a dangerous place to live in; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. So my question to you is then -

That is a great question! And, I have some terrible TERRIBLE answers for you.

1. To decrease the human population we should put certain people to sleep: the elderly, mentally damaged, convicts in prison, drunk drivers, whores, and drug dealers. Do you really want us to do this?

2. The extremely wealthy have more than enough money to feed all of the starving children of the world. Should we just take that money from them?

3. There are millions of psychologically twisted people in the world. Only a few of them ever act out violently. Should we lock them all up just in case?

4. Many murderous terrorists claim to be Muslims. Should we wipe the entire nation of Islam off the planet?

To do something that would actually make a difference in the world, we would have to become as savage and brutal as the ones creating all the havoc. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm just not ready to do this. Not yet, anyway. Are you ready?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
My friend is a spiritual individual, he is not religious more of he tries to find his own way.
Last year he shared with me a prediction/foresight and said that these events occur due to some group carrying out rituals or using some technological means.

However, he also says that there are outside forces that act to tone down such event and make them less damaging.

I live in the land down under and my friend shared this with me -

I did ask for his permission to share it with you guys and he said it would make it interesting to see how people would react to such openness.

I am sure several of you are fellow Ozzy's and know of the earthquake that occurred on June 19th or 20th 2012.
He did inform that the city would be on receiving end and it actually was which was shocking for me. The earthquake originated outside the city which then rolled through resulting in us being on the receiving end.

He was off by 1 on magnitude however, later revealed to me that there was a sacrifice that took place which he saw, which is why I do not know regarding the casualties. Anything is possible it seems that way

The interesting thing is that he did inform me that the future can not be predicted to 100% accuracy and that every individual on earth is permitted to see. The best accuracy he got was 75% and he also told me that we only remember part of our dreams for a reason. It has something to do with easing us into the realisation that we have such potential & also to avoid the risk of us loosing our minds.

We used to call him a freak, crazy, looney and Mr Psychic when we were in High School together. I guess the saying which would be more suiting for this situation would be.

Do not judge a book by its cover

I personally used to be the guy who told him that he will fail at High School because most of the time he sat at his desk. Writing things, at times meditating, drawing neat flowers and strange symbols which was insane trust me I never seen people do such silly stuff. I thought he was either a genius or a moron
. He never did any study or homework and just sat there looking outside the window and always brought up odd subjects for conversations like locked DNA strains, weather manipulation etc.

So.. after 6 months I finally asked him why does he do this and he smirked which then followed by a reply -

I was told I will pass and that I should not worry about such silly things

That's when I though "Hm.. ok hearing an invisible voice.. You Must Be Crazy !!" I mean you must be crazy not to try and get an education.

Me and my friends were shocked and worried for the guy, at the same time we did write him off as a mental patient who escaped the local insane asylum.

However, unlike my friends I began to question things for example how does a guy who does nothing and gets 10% or 30% on his test will pass High School. Which is when it got interesting we had several competitions across country for several subjects at school like Business & Accounting, Maths, Physics etc. He finished all the generalised tests in 10 minutes and just walked out to meditate outside even though we had 1-2 hours to do the tests.

After a month the people in our school received certificates and he was the top % of the all of the students in the country that took part in the competition which received high distinction awards. So I asked him how did he do it and he laughed then replying with -

What thou of little guidance and faith

I began to curiously probe him with questions and ask him stuff which resulted in him finally telling me that he was guided which boxes to tick and what to write.

Again my reaction was "This guy is nuts !"

Let me share another example there was a girl at our school who was pregnant around 8 months pregnancy, he was new at our school on his first day. He came up to the girl asked her if he could place his hand on her stomach. She allowed him to he looked up at her and said “Take care of her she will be important” the girl said thanks. The rest of us were shocked cause he didn't even know her or the gender of the kid yet we the few friends did and we did ask around if anyone told him.

At the end of year 12 I went to the graduation ceremony and all of a sudden his name showed up, he got his graduation certificate and several awards. He then showed me his final grades and I was in shock he had everything needed to get into University.

So me and him have been in contact for some time now.
I have asked him why not try to win a lottery ?
He said that it would be cheating and apparently that he is not allowed that such things are only permitted when it is allowed. He has done it at times and won not large sums around $100 or $180 just to get by.

He has shared other things with me which have occurred like Syria, Libya, Iraq, Earthquakes, Tsunamis etc.. The latest was the night time violence that occurred couple days ago in Egypt, he said that it is being done on purpose by a group that is residing in America right now and other also that these countries are being taken over from within.

The second one was about Syria, chemical weapons and offer of resignation. This was before the news that Syria was blamed for using chemical weapons and that the president of Syria would be offered by UN & USA to resign peacefully. He said that people would believe anything and everything blinded by trust.

He informed me that people that see future disasters are given warnings of future plans which are man made either by sacrifices,technology or weapons. He also says that people rush too quickly and proclaim to be prophets of God, psychics or special when in fact they are nothing special and that everyone can do this.

What made me even more fascinated is that he said the Earth is like a pond of water and that when a drop hits the surface there are ripples. He said that when an individual is at even a slight 1% awakened state he will be able to tell & feel things like great number of people passing, earthquakes, tsunamis, events or even things in peoples personal life. He does feel a lot pain though he said that the groups that were given such power are using it to harm the very people they were responsible for guiding and told to help develop on Earth. Which makes me question who he means exactly.

So over all his message is question everything and discover your true self. Which I came to realise is the higher consciousness I guess and what we call soul I guess....

Anyway he is a fascinating guy and does share insight on things.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So your mate told you to tell them ?

Cody

edit on 18/8/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

What ever gave you that idea? Is there a grain of truth in the crazy notion that:

Women are to blame for being raped?

That it's okay to sell young daughters into the sex trade?

That Mohammed flew to heaven and back again on a winged creature?

That there is an all-knowing, all-powerful, invisible being who created the whole universe, who lives in another dimension called heaven, who is perfect in every way, and who was never born and will never die?

That everything that happens is god's will and divine plan: War, rape, torture, murder, hunger, disease, hatred, intolerance, mental retardation?

Is this part of god's plan: God's Plan?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I had no real desire to wade into this swamp... hearts and minds are not won from those who are already solidly entrenched. It doesn't hurt to engage in dialogue but from reading your lead-ups, any contrary reply, regardless of value, would be immediately set aside.

In other words, it would be pointless; a waste of time.

That said now... I would like to contradict myself and approach one subject...

Do not judge, or you too will be judged

I hold this to be axiom because there are not one of us who is so much better than the worst, to hold themselves worthy of such a position. Moreover, people of arrogance who do judge others based on their own imperfect views... are likely to be held in contempt by those they've judged and will realize the same turned back upon them.

That leads to another old axiom... you get from life what you put into it or, as some call it, karma.

So, here we are and not once has god (or gods or goddess or goddesses, etc.) been applied. This is strictly a human common and so long as one respects the reflection of one's self in the lives of others around them, then the concept of deity may be allowed to sit on the banks of life's river... watching as humanity rafts by

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I personally used to be the guy who told him that he will fail at High School because most of the time he sat at his desk.

You are not the cute girl in your avatar?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoParadigm

I personally used to be the guy who told him that he will fail at High School because most of the time he sat at his desk.

You are not the cute girl in your avatar?

Actually that is a famous Japanese rock band member who is a guy

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Ouch, burn!

Gay burn!

Walks away with manly strut.....

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

What ever gave you that idea? Is there a grain of truth in the crazy notion that:

That there is an all-knowing, all-powerful, invisible being who created the whole universe, who lives in another dimension called heaven, who is perfect in every way, and who was never born and will never die?

That everything that happens is god's will and divine plan: War, rape, torture, murder, hunger, disease, hatred, intolerance, mental retardation?

I don't believe in God, I believe in humanity as a species. So no that is not part of Gods plan it is more to do with the A-holes that have been causing genetic mutations inside people through food,water, medication and other means. The same A-holes who were given the responsibility to bring humanity into an Eden like Earth and help people to wake up to their potential. Instead they killing us off and making us suffer as much as possible. However, my friend said not to judge them so much and to know that they are going to be paying for the crap they causing us as a species.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoParadigm

Ouch, burn!

Gay burn!

Walks away with manly strut.....

It's cool man everyone is Gay once in their life

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Originally posted by jiggerj

I don't believe in God, I believe in humanity as a species. So no that is not part of Gods plan it is more to do with the A-holes that have been causing genetic mutations inside people through food,water, medication and other means. The same A-holes who were given the responsibility to bring humanity into an Eden like Earth and help people to wake up to their potential. Instead they killing us off and making us suffer as much as possible. However, my friend said not to judge them so much and to know that they are going to be paying for the crap they causing us as a species.

And what are your personal thoughts as opposed to spouting your mates ideas ?

just a thought

Cody

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hey Cody

My thoughts are surprisingly he is right and that I was a moron who thought that we as a species are just here to be born and then die.

In all honesty there is some truth in it and we have seen releases of news regarding effects of GMO, Nuclear events that cause mutations in children being born. I seen some weird stuff in Chernobyl I was born in Russia and had a few family friends members who had kids born with severe genetic conditions/defects due to the radiation. I got a genetic mutation myself.

Also to state the fact my friend also informed me that Fukushima was man made to cause damage to the whole world. Also several of my friends around the world have been having thyroid problems all of a sudden after Fukushima occurred so if you ask me there is a definitive link between what went there and the sudden spike in thyroid issues.

He said Japan was mostly targeted because of their advanced technological openness to share for not just people but also for bettering peoples life's with disabilities.

I have respect for the Japanese they actually creating technology not to dumb people down but to assist those with needs etc.

It may seem crazy to consider that such of group of filthy rich people with advanced technology exists that their main goal is to kill many of us off. But after the things he shared with me and taught me how to experience for myself, I have to say the insane possibility is not so far from the truth.
edit on 18-8-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

To do something that would actually make a difference in the world, we would have to become as savage and brutal as the ones creating all the havoc. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm just not ready to do this. Not yet, anyway. Are you ready?

What a good post!

They want us to act! They push and poke with sticks and yet, people need to work on the work they came to do, improve themselves, how they treat family and friends, their words, we are doing the work we came to do when we help our families and friends, and they're always blaming the people for their own crimes, and our inability to deal.
edit on 18-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join