It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Diana Death: Police Passed New Information

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
A few quotes I found:

Incredibly, Princess Diana: The Evidence also reveals foreknowledge of a prime-target assassination being planned by MI6 one week prior to Diana’s fatal crash.

Speaking of the ‘Boston brakes’ operation which he believed killed Princess Diana, former SAS sergeant, Dave Cornish, exclusively revealed: “From the minute the decoy car left the Ritz to the moment the tail car closed in … it was obvious what was going down. Anyone who knows what they’re talking about’ll tell you the same.”

And former Royal bodyguard, Mike Grey, added:

And former Royal bodyguard, Mike Grey, added: “The operation bore all the classic hallmarks of a security service assassination …. I have no doubts whatsoever, given my twenty years experience in various sections of the security industry, that Diana was assassinated. The security service hallmarks are plain to see.”

Link

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Wait, so the death of Diana is a conspiracy too?!

To me it just seemed like a tragic car accident. It happens. And it sucks when it's someone who is beloved by the people, which I still don't get about the royal family.

Hey, maybe it was an inside job because Diana knew the royal family was really reptilians, right? Er, excuse my ignorance as to why people would waste time and resources to kill her. Anyone wanna educate me?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I am English and I fully believe Charlie wanted rid of Diana so he could have Camilly in the public eye. This was never going to be acceptable because of the way the public viewed Diana. Her death was his only solution. Her divorce settlement and the loss of the Title of Royal Princess did not sit well with a lot of Royal fans. I can't explain the way some people flock to the Royals but their expectations keep that ghastly family on their throne.

I believe there is no doubt she was murdered because she would never, ever have got into a car driven by a drunken chauffeur. She had feared being killed so she was extra vigilant. I feel very sorry for Prince William because he witnessed a lot of the family trouble and has to live under that shadow. His brother was probably too young to remember. The embalming of her body was another weird thing to do and left more questions than answers over whether she may have been pregnant.

I also read at that time that she was scheduled to not only do more work on her campaign over land mines but also to go to Gaza for her children's charity. There were plenty of people to help carry out a Royal desire to be rid of her.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
The fact remains, had she been wearing her seat belt, she would have most probably survived the impact - it was only because she wasn't belted up that she sustained the injuries she did.

So the whole conspiracy to kill her relied on her not wearing a seatbelt.... if she and the others had been wearing them there would only have been a car accident, of which hundreds occur daily, with no fatalities....

How did they know she would not be wearing a seatbelt?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7
She had feared being killed so she was extra vigilant.

So vigilant she never even bothered to wear a seatbelt....

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
An interesting time indeed. Particularly now that Harry is talking about land mines just like his mother!!

I wonder what Harry believes? Not William because he's bloodline!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7
I am English and I fully believe Charlie wanted rid of Diana so he could have Camilly in the public eye. This was never going to be acceptable because of the way the public viewed Diana. Her death was his only solution. Her divorce settlement and the loss of the Title of Royal Princess did not sit well with a lot of Royal fans. I can't explain the way some people flock to the Royals but their expectations keep that ghastly family on their throne.

I believe there is no doubt she was murdered because she would never, ever have got into a car driven by a drunken chauffeur. She had feared being killed so she was extra vigilant. I feel very sorry for Prince William because he witnessed a lot of the family trouble and has to live under that shadow. His brother was probably too young to remember. The embalming of her body was another weird thing to do and left more questions than answers over whether she may have been pregnant.

I also read at that time that she was scheduled to not only do more work on her campaign over land mines but also to go to Gaza for her children's charity. There were plenty of people to help carry out a Royal desire to be rid of her.

Agree!
Also i think Harry might be a bit pissed!!
Now talking about land mines etc.
Maybe he wants payback for the royals, who knows!
Remember he also knows they changed the law so he would never be king! not that he would want to be.
If your mum was wacked and you also knew you were not of the bloodline. Wouldnt you want satisfaction!!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
Remember he also knows they changed the law so he would never be king!

Which law would that be....?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Precisely, they never did such a thing!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

I hadn't thought of that but you're right. I always wondered why people didn't question Harry's heritage, I expect it was swept away if they did. Trust the law to be used to deal with that one.

One good thing is though that William and Harry seem very close and appear to share a deep brotherly love for each other. So, were Madge, Charley and William to all pass away even then Harry would not actually rule - is that how it would be. We use the term rule jokingly they just simply enjoy life with no responsibilities except to adjust it to their desires.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I would not be at all surprised if the police investigation backs up the original French report into Diana's death. But I do think she and Dodi were murdered for one reason. She was a global icon, adored by millions, if they had lived and maybe married this would have united a Christian and a Muslim. This did not fit with the west's desire to demonise muslims for the upcoming war on terror. Just my thoughts, no proof, so don't be too harsh on me!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Get real, we don't know exactly what happened. However, if you were in a car crash wouldn't the first thing you'd do would be to undue your seat belt. Again how many people if worried about being killed would risk travelling without their belt on?

Even if she were unconscious a medic would have undone her seat belt. I don't think that one floats simply because of the force she would have hit the seat in front with and possibly have gone over the top of it.

I hope they get to the bottom of this but whatever happens they will try a sham.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by stumason
The fact remains, had she been wearing her seat belt, she would have most probably survived the impact - it was only because she wasn't belted up that she sustained the injuries she did.

So the whole conspiracy to kill her relied on her not wearing a seatbelt.... if she and the others had been wearing them there would only have been a car accident, of which hundreds occur daily, with no fatalities....

How did they know she would not be wearing a seatbelt?

Because the seatbelt had been jammed to make it unusable (this was revealed by French detectives). That's why Diana was not wearing it. Get yourself informed about the case and such questions will get answered.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
wow 16 years ago already how time flies i remember hearing that people had heard that she just had leg injury;s some ham radio bloke heard it and the time it took to get her to the hospital then she was enbalmed ? against french law anybody got more on this

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Because the seatbelt had been jammed to make it unusable (this was revealed by French detectives).

No it was not, that is just a silly story.

Get yourself informed about the case and such questions will get answered.

you are the one that should get themselves informed instead of making silly stories up.

Analysis of the wreckage of the car after its repatriation to England in 2005 by a Forensic Accident Investigator from the Transport Research Laboratory of thirty-five years experience on behalf of Operation Paget found that all the seatbelts were in good working order with the exception of the right rear one which was for the seat Diana occupied. Follow up enquiries with French investigators found that they had declared all the seatbelts operational at an examination in October 1998, suggesting the damage to this seatbelt took place after the accident.[35]

edit on 18-8-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Interesting timing considering the release of the new movie Diana. Wonder if the movie company had something to do with this news.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
it was faked people. come to terms with it.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I dont think they timed it for the film that is ott. If anything they timed it after the birth of williams baby. Which Makes you think why. Im sure david icke Would have his theories. I believe they have released new info now because someone has hidden info.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

I know what you mean. It is not totally unheard of though. Martha Moxley was dead a long ass time before a real investigation was done, and it actually worked in that case, even against a blueblood. Obviously not the morn, but eh, maybe something will come of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join