It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Diana Death: Police Passed New Information

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The Express, again mentions the SAS.

Link to Image

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

I appreciate your reasoned responses to my mine. As an American who hasn't lived in England personally? I can "know" only what I learn 2nd hand, of course. So, I'm as much an authority on your nation as British are in telling us all about ours. Forgive me if I come off heavy with things at times.. I need only remember how it feels to have foreign nationals talking down to me about my OWN country to recall. I hope I didn't come off that way.

Generally speaking, it is covered pretty heavily over here although the last wedding sure wasn't in the same way Diana had been. Everything about her was almost one step above reality for how it was handled and presented.

In my own personal impressions? Diana struck me, even in life, as someone like Marilyn Monroe. Generally a good, decent and warm person ...caught up in a world where those qualities are the least desirable or appreciated by anyone who matters.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
At least this proves that 'conspiracy theories' ARE indeed taken seriously. They try to portray theorists as nutjobs one minute and consider their investigations the next. Hmm !

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

All good mate and the truth is the whole Royal business in this country is a bit contrived. I remember the death of Diana and the many thousands of tools that professed some deep Diana connection and mourned her as if a loved one had died. To this day, the memory of walking to work the day of her funeral and looking at all the saps wearing black will never leave me. All a bunch of collective false bull crap grief.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
More royal garbage. How was this woman the princess of whales? It should be an insult, yet even the Welsh sit here and bow down to this inbred German monarchy. Such a shame, nobody in the UK seems to give a damn about honor or true history.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The book "Princess Diana the evidence" by author Jon King brings up some disturbing information
and all the facts that many people are not aware of about HOW, WHY & WHO may have
murdered Diana.It's a must read if you need information about this case.
This was murder,make no mistake.
anyhow here is the wiki
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schillinger
More royal garbage. How was this woman the princess of whales? It should be an insult, yet even the Welsh sit here and bow down to this inbred German monarchy. Such a shame, nobody in the UK seems to give a damn about honor or true history.

WRONG. I for one would have the lot flung on to the nearest council estate to show them the real freaking world!
I have been saying for years what good is a monarchy when they have NO POWER.
all that money and property and land and there not even bloody english. yes pathetic.
such a hard job

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura

Originally posted by Schillinger

WRONG. I for one would have the lot flung on to the nearest council estate to show them the real freaking world!
I have been saying for years what good is a monarchy when they have NO POWER.
all that money and property and land and there not even bloody english. yes pathetic.
such a hard job

I know the feeling, my grand mum is English and you can't tell her no wrong about "Lizzy". I've seen first hand -.-

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Schillinger

YEP there will always be the "ticker tape flag waving brigade"
you can bet they know nothing about the history of the royal family though.
haha funny cos my mum loves 'ol queeny too

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by Alfie1

Well, you can take one poll and believe whatever you want but actually spending a half decent amount of time talking to 'every day' folk reveals a different story. It is just like the Olympics – a novelty factor that wears off very quickly. The English are all too predictable and view most Royal occasions and events as a soap opera which, for a couple of days, removes the mondanity of life and propels them into an alternative universe only to come crashing back down to real life when the show is over.

I think you sum things up brilliantly here - as an ex royalist I now only find interest in the tradition, history and ritual of it all... Oh that and the fun of seeing Kay burley run around making a fool of herself for 2days solid!

On another sky news related note - I just flicked over to see them running a story about Harry and how he is disappointed with progress in banning land mines with footage of him in Angola doing as Disna did all those years ago. Seeing the pics if her do this on tomorrow's front pages and him looking the double of her on tonight's news has totally spun me out now... Why are they running these stories like this?!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
I'm British, and I remember the death of Diana like it was yesterday. No word of a lie, at 4:07am I woke up for no apparent reason, and felt mildly uncomfortable - as though something wasn't quite right.

When we got up later in the morning to the news that she was dead, I was shocked - but even more so when I later found out that she had apparently died a few minutes after 4am in the morning (I think it was pronounced as 4:07am even, but I can't quite remember the exact time).

I remember it so clearly too.

It was the morning after something I consider my main UFO encounter, I had slept after waking up in the car probably around 4am outside with missing time. Got up about 10am, sat downstairs drinking black coffee from a purple and green fluted mug (I remember the details) and the radio was on, there was an eerie silence when the announcement went on, I had shivers up and down my spine and I felt numb, like something had shaken me to my core. It was like a major event in the national psyche. My then boyfriend appeared at the back door window, we spent the day in a sort of weird, spaced out, half chilling, half numb daze, trying to get our heads round all the things that had happened in the previous 12 / 24 hours, it was pivotal, like a dimensional portal had opened.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by jroduk

Just flashed back to 97.........

If a billionaire cant shed light on the conspiracy angle of it, no one can.

The other side has more billions and power.
I doubt we will ever truly know. Her death was so tragic.

At the time I thought I read she was worked on at the scene and on route. They broke her rib cage apart to manually massage her heart. She spoke and said " oh my God". I think she was DOA.
Maybe that was done at the hospital. Don't really remember.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Funny enough, this documentary that was banned in the U.K.

It was not banned in the UK.... - care to show us a valid source that states it was banned?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jroduk

Reading this post and replys, prompted me to have a look at royals who came to an abrupt end.
the source of this info is linked at the bottom...

I'm not sure if I agree with the latest information concerning the late Princess of Wales, I think she was too good for the royals, I hope her spirit is free and happy now...

- King Edmund I was killed in 946 during a feast at Pucklechurch, Gloucestershire, by an outlawed robber.
- King Edward The Martyr was murdered by members of Aethelred's household at Corfe Castle in 978
- King Edmund II Ironside was assassinated in London in 1016
- King Harold II was killed by an arrow in his eye at the Battle of Hastings in 1066.
- King William I The Conqueror suffered a fatal internal injury in 1087 after being thrown against the pommel of his saddle near Nantes in France.
- King William II Rufus was killed in 1100 with an arrow while hunting in the New Forest. Supposedly an accident, it has been suggested that he was shot deliberately on the instructions of his brother Henry.
- Richard I The Lion Heart was killed by a crossbow bolt while besieging Châlus-Chabrol in France in 1199.
- Edward II was murdered in 1327 at Berkeley Castle on the orders of his wife, Isabella
- Henry VI was murdered in the Tower of London in 1471.
- Edward V and his younger brother were imprisoned in the Tower of London in 1483 and never seen again. Their fate remains a mystery but the two princes are believed to have been murdered on orders from their uncle Richard III.
- Richard III was killed in 1485 at the Battle of Bosworth Field.
- Henry VIII executed two of his six wives, Anne Boleyn in 1536 and Catherine Howard in 1542.
- Charles I was executed by Parliament in 1649 following the Civil War.

- Scottish Kings killed include James II at Roxburgh in 1460 when a cannon exploded, James III in battle near Stirling in 1488 by supporters of his son, James IV by Henry VIII's forces at Flodden in 1513, and Mary Queen of Scots executed by her cousin Elizabeth I.

www.britroyals.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
I'm British, and I remember the death of Diana like it was yesterday. No word of a lie, at 4:07am I woke up for no apparent reason, and felt mildly uncomfortable - as though something wasn't quite right.

When we got up later in the morning to the news that she was dead, I was shocked - but even more so when I later found out that she had apparently died a few minutes after 4am in the morning (I think it was pronounced as 4:07am even, but I can't quite remember the exact time).

I remember it so clearly too.

It was the morning after something I consider my main UFO encounter, I had slept after waking up in the car probably around 4am outside with missing time. Got up about 10am, sat downstairs drinking black coffee from a purple and green fluted mug (I remember the details) and the radio was on, there was an eerie silence when the announcement went on, I had shivers up and down my spine and I felt numb, like something had shaken me to my core. It was like a major event in the national psyche. My then boyfriend appeared at the back door window, we spent the day in a sort of weird, spaced out, half chilling, half numb daze, trying to get our heads round all the things that had happened in the previous 12 / 24 hours, it was pivotal, like a dimensional portal had opened.

I saw it on TV as soon as news came out she was in a car wreck. I thought she wont die. Then it was "Diana is dead". I have never been so shocked by a death as I was with hers. Never felt such sorrow.
I'm not a fan of the royals and had never paid much attention to her. I just felt so sad she was taken at such a young age and left her children behind. It felt very surreal and I couldn't figure out why I cared so much. I am British, live in Canada.

It was like a real angel had been taken from us. I'm not trying to elevate her to some celestial status, it's just how it felt and I had no idea why.
edit on 17-8-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Diana's death was faked. but faked for the most excellent of reasons!
the old always had to be brought down to make way for the new.

and the new is almost upon us.

letsrollforums.com...
edit on 17-8-2013 by TopsyTurvyOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I can perfectly understand the anti-royal sentiment, however I think Diana was someone else. In too deep. At the very least on an individual level she genuinely seemed like a person concerned with human welfare, with people and with her causes. For that alone, as a figurehead or not I respect her.

It's no wonder TPTB wanted rid of her.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

Going back that far in history, these royals were always in battles in the front lines.
It's how they became kings Isn't it? They won battles and took over. That's all it boils down to as to how they became royalty.
There was likely some power hungry offspring who wanted to be crowned and had them killed.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Most people I know only celebrate 'special' royal occasions because they tend to be a paid holiday and just another excuse to go on the lash - as if we need an excuse.

Diana was ok I suppose for a royal, she was certainly portrayed and subsequently believed to have 'the common touch'.
When the reality was that she came from an exceptionally privileged background and was nearly as removed from the realities of the lives of the majority of us as Charles and the rest of the gang.
She wasn't particularly bright and this was exploited by the Royal family, their aides and MSM for their own ends.
I have no doubt she had various tidbits and pieces of 'scandal' that might have embarrassed her former in-laws and other members of 'the establishment'.
Would she have used these? I'm not sure bearing in mind what it may have potentially cost her children.
Would these 'secrets' warrant murder?
Who knows?

I remember the day of her funeral quite vividly; I had to drive down to Birmingham and the roads were empty - but the pubs weren't when I got there.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join