It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Diana Death: Police Passed New Information

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
they held the paparazzi responsible for her death for chasing after the car at a reckless speed.

Actually they held the driver and the paparazzi both responsible - if the driver was not driving at a reckless speed the paparazzi would not have been driving recklessly as well....

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The jury at the inquest on Diana's death returned a verdict of "unlawful killing." This was NOT tantamount to murder because the coroner disgracefully disallowed this verdict from being considered by the jury. Instead, their verdict really meant that they held the paparazzi responsible for her death for chasing after the car at a reckless speed.

That is correct. He struck the correct verdit off the menu because thats what would have possibly been returned and if it had then the monrachy and co would have been responsible and F correct!! B..t.rds!!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You see this is what always got me about the case. The paparazzi being present was not a surprise. This happens. To me it appeared that whomever was behind this, knew this would be something that people would fall back on. The paparazzi could easily be blamed for a car that is going to fast to avoid them. The driver obviously had experience, and if he was really 'that out of it' I am sure someone would not have let him drive. Her fear of being killed, the person whom she was with that night, her prediction on being killed just suggest something else to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

they held the paparazzi responsible for her death for chasing after the car at a reckless speed.

Actually they held the driver and the paparazzi both responsible - if the driver was not driving at a reckless speed the paparazzi would not have been driving recklessly as well....

That actually 100% wrong.The evidence to show Paul was drunk was shaky at best as was agreed in the inquest. The pathologist employed by the French was known to have a dodgy record and then the French government copped a plea of "national security"to stop them being cross questioned. Furthermore, during the inquest it was also shown quite conclusively that the motor bike riders were assuredly NOT paparazzi as they had been left far behind. Both of the *facts* you have quoted were shown to be totally false at the inquest it was the press that reported them, wholly wrongly as true. It does make me chuckle that, so many who bang on about "conspiracy nuts" are the first to accept any old tosh handed out as fact by the press when there are court records that show something totally different. The verdict of the inquest jury was "Unlawful killing", not an accident, not drunk driving, unlawful killing by unknown persons. This was despite the Coroner doing their level best to dissuade the jury from bringing in such a verdict.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

It's all a bit chicken and the egg isn't it - if the paperazzi hadn't been stalking Diana and Dodi the driver wouldn't have had to drive recklessly blah blah blah.

But I fail to see how a different verdict would have directed the blame at the monarchy - to do that they would have had to prove that the monarchy were some how behind deliberately causing the crash and that was impossible given all the evidence provided.

Perhaps I'm missing something.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

You mean like Diane going on record in a letter as saying,. "They (meaning the royal family and specifically Prince Phillip) are going to kill me in car crash"?

Diana's letter 10 mniths before the crash

edit on 18-8-2013 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

It's all a bit chicken and the egg isn't it - if the paperazzi hadn't been stalking Diana and Dodi the driver wouldn't have had to drive recklessly blah blah blah.

But I fail to see how a different verdict would have directed the blame at the monarchy - to do that they would have had to prove that the monarchy were some how behind deliberately causing the crash and that was impossible given all the evidence provided.

Perhaps I'm missing something.

Who else would have done it!!!! Then theres Diana's own letter and input from friends which are suggestive are they not. Motive would be obvious!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Perhaps it was just an accident?

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Sure, there's undoubtedly a certain amount of criminal negligence etc involved but other than that I'm not that sure - maybe, no-one deliberately tried to kill her and Dodi?

Whilst I'm obviously aware of the bare details it's not something I've really looked into, as I've explained a couple of times it didn't effect me, my family, friends or anyone I know.
That's not due to ignorance but rather down to being more concerned with things that do actually affect me and mine.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Diana's death is one of those headlines that are so tragic you remember where you were and can almost picture the whole event, like challenger, 9/11, etc. Although some posters have no care or association with the monarchy, Diana was 'The People's Princess'. I live in one of the commonweath's of the british empire and we also give money to the royal family, however not living and dealing with the hardship of the British people who despise and blame them for their privilege I can't discount the reasoning. I suppose if they were based in Canada, we might feel differently here. I did a search on conspiracy and relevance to this topic and came up with:

Sir Peter Horsley - Mr. Janus and Princess Diana,
Princess Diana: The Case Reviewed
Interesting Twist To The Diana Conspiracy

Just to name a few of interesting theories. I also found the link below with detailed time lines and observations of MI5 and 6 and why Diana could have survived the crash but didn't.

Princess Diana Cover-Up
Key facts
1) The mercedes had been STOLEN several months before the crash. The Mercedes was returned a few days later in pristine condition save for one very important aspect… The Electronic management system chip (EMS) or onboard computer chip was missing
2) Mercedes Benz were denied access to examine the car for a very long time. Even though their experts were the very best qualified
3) One of the seat belts in the Mercedes had been reported faulty before the crash. And even travelling at high speeds none of the car’s occupants were wearing seat belts. Bodyguard Trevor Rees-Jones, seated in the front passenger seat, had buckled his seat belt moments before the crash. This probably saved his life.
4) Remarkably the Mercedes that had been stolen ealier that year was the only car Available on the night
5) The night she died Princess Diana was en route to hospital (and thus access to intensive care treatment that would have saved her life) for a total of two hours including the initial time to “set her free from the wreck” (more on that later). The hospital was a mere 3.25 miles away and the ambulance was reported to of been travelling at between only 8mph and 25 mph. Also the ambulance actually drove past one hospital and continued a further 3/4 mile to the next. When the ambulance finally got to the hospital it then spent a further 10 minutes parked up outside. Diana was not even taken to the best equipped hospital that VIPs are normally rushed to in Paris and that particular hospital was less than five minutes away by helicopter and less than 20 minutes away by car. There were five other hospitals closer to the crash site, all with advanced emergency capabilities

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Yes, I meant to include the driver as well. However, you cannot hold the driver morally responsible for driving fast. He was induced to do this because he was trying to get away from the paparazzi. It was the latter who were ultimately responsible. Most people in Britain believe this. Any driver might have done the same as Henri Paul. You are putting the cart before the horse.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Quite an interesting article by Channel 4 news surrounding these allegations. They claim to have seen the letter that makes the new allegation.

The letter, written in 2011 by the parents-in-law of an unidentified SAS soldier known only as Soldier N, includes a claim that the SAS were involved with the death of Princess Diana. Channel 4 News has seen the letter in connection with the second court martial of another SAS soldier, sniper Sgt Danny Nightingale who was found guilty of illegally possessing a gun and ammunition.

www.channel4.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

And how did she know 'they' were trying to kill her specifically in a car crash?
Do you think Phil the Greek actually said to Diana 'we're going to kill you in a car crash' or that he stated that to someone, who in turn told someone who told Diana?
How on earth would she have known such a thing?

I'm not dismissing the possibility that she was murdered but I'm certainly not discounting the 'theory' that she died as a result of an accident.

As with most things I don't doubt for one minute we haven't been told the full, unabridged truth but to be honest with you it doesn't really affect me and there are plenty of injustices, untruths, lies and manipulations out there that do directly affect me.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Nicholas Soames a Tory minister rang her and told her "Accidents can happen"..This led to Diana famously telling her close friend how Soames talked liked his had a "dick in his mouth". Be that as it may she told close friends that she felt his call was direct threat towards her not to meddle in particularly, the anti land mine campaign. If you knew your background you'd also know about the fact that Camilla Parker Bowles was NOT Charles' big love, he wanted to marry "Tiggy" Leggy Bourke. Strangely, Camilla was involved in a mysterious road accident herself after which, she was heard by emergency personnel screaming into her phone at Charles.."They are trying to kill me" ..

Diana had made some sarcastic remark to Leggy Bourke about her "having to have an abortion" and you can guess who the father was. Phil the Greek called Diana and let loose at her calling her a whore and tramp amongst other names and blaming her directly for the then bad press the Royal family were receiving. it's an open secret in royal circles that Phil had shagged around all his married life and that included Maggie, the Queen's own sister.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by FireMoon

And how did she know 'they' were trying to kill her specifically in a car crash?
Do you think Phil the Greek actually said to Diana 'we're going to kill you in a car crash' or that he stated that to someone, who in turn told someone who told Diana?
How on earth would she have known such a thing?

I'm not dismissing the possibility that she was murdered but I'm certainly not discounting the 'theory' that she died as a result of an accident.

As with most things I don't doubt for one minute we haven't been told the full, unabridged truth but to be honest with you it doesn't really affect me and there are plenty of injustices, untruths, lies and manipulations out there that do directly affect me.

Well, if you bothered to do some deep research into all facts now known about the case even though it does not seem to interest you whether Diana was murdered or not (!), you would soon realize that there are too many discrepancies and omissions of evidence and downright lies by the French police and British authorities to be the result of chance or honest mistakes. For example, search into James Andanson and how this infamous paparazzo was invited by Diana to take photos of her on board Dodi's yacht a few days before she died and then study how French fire fighter Christopher Pelat found his charred body inside his car with two bullet holes in his head shortly after he started bragging to his friends that he had been in the Alma tunnel on the night of the crash and taken photos of Diana. He owned a white Fiat Uno similar to that reported seen driving away at high speed after the crash occurred. Al Faed's investigators tracked down his car after it had been sold and found the side of the car had been repaired, its paint similar to that left on Dodi's Mercedes after it bumped into it when it overtook the car. Read the account left in an intelligence dossier archived by a Belgium magazine about how Andanson was later assassinated by a Yugoslav agent, code-named "T", this information being acquired by friends of Andanson with contacts in MI6 (he is suspected by some as being a freelance MI6 agent).

You can do all this and more if you bother to spend the time. Then you will realize that the theory that it was a simple car accident is ludicrous.
edit on 18-8-2013 by micpsi because: typo corrected.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7
So, were Madge, Charley and William to all pass away even then Harry would not actually rule - is that how it would be.

If that happened, Prince George would be King - Harry would become King only if George died.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
So they didnt change the law recently on succession? So that if W had had a girl she could succeed if W died which would have prevented H succeeding him. No its a boy doesnt matter!!

They changed the Law on Succession only to allow a first born Female to inherit, as it happens, the law change did nothing to the line of succession as William/Kate had a Boy. It had nothing to do with preventing Harry being King, but just trying to be an "enlightened 21st Century Monarchy" that wouldn't exclude a female simply because she was one.

You clearly do not understand what you're talking about.
edit on 18/8/13 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopsyTurvyOne
Diana's death was faked. but faked for the most excellent of reasons!
the old always had to be brought down to make way for the new.

and the new is almost upon us.

letsrollforums.com...
edit on 17-8-2013 by TopsyTurvyOne because: (no reason given)

The link you posted seems to suggest, she is alive and well somewhere.
Interesting and very complicated

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

letsrollforums.com...

interest, yes! complicated, yes! faked, absolutely!

something out of this world is going on and has been going on, especially
over the last 50 years! JFK (faked death), the beatles, Diana's faked death,
9/11, Michael Jackson's faked death are all connected and everything we
are seeing now is part of the destruction of the old to make way for the new
(and wondrous). it is a special time to be alive!

50 is really the magic number!
and it all culminates this year, in my very honest view!

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

letsrollforums.com...

interest, yes! complicated, yes! faked, absolutely!

something out of this world is going on and has been going on, especially
over the last 50 years! JFK (faked death), the beatles, Diana's faked death,
9/11, Michael Jackson's faked death are all connected and everything we
are seeing now is part of the destruction of the old to make way for the new
(and wondrous). it is a special time to be alive!

50 is really the magic number!
and it all culminates this year, in my very honest view!

So I assume you were put in this thread to muddy waters and make anyone interested in this case look like nutters.
I guess Dodi's death was faked too? You know her lover.

I guess Mohammed al Fayed is up there with Pacino for acting because he has spent a lot of money wondering why it all happened and why his son is dead.
NO ONE has ever been as publicly outspoken about the monarchy than him in the way he has done it.
Plus I'm sure Mohammed al Fayed has better things to do than do this to keep up appearences and play the part.
This is very much real.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Does anyone else notice that 1997 is a highlight year...

I mean there was a lot of things happening in 1997. Seems like whenever I watch a movie that stands out or a read when a song was released or a game or some other form of media... it nearly always seems to be 1997.

Diana was Murdered this much I am sure and yes it occurred in 1997.

I think it had something to do with a sacrifice to some such Satanic reasoning. So new evidence or no, nothing will be revealed over the true meaning or perpetrators of this heinous crime.

Korg.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join