It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afterlife Revealed... Step By Step

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
what would be the point of God creating intelligent creatures,
without a conscience or soul? i dont know.
unless we are in fact creatures of the Anunnaki...
in which case i would have to wonder.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Mispost
edit on 17-8-2013 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I came across a book recently entitled, The Afterlife of Billy Fingers. www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1376400291&sr=1-1&keywords=the+afterlife+of +billy+fingers

At first, I thought that was an affiliate link.

Free copy is available. PDF The Afterlife of Billy Fingers

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Are you kidding me?! I just paid $$ for my book. I only received it last week!

Now, that's not fair!

Thank you so much for the link. I hope people here see this post and take advantage of reading it for free.

I wonder why they did that so soon? The book only came out in March of this year. Usually, a book has to be old before they give away free copies. Maybe they just wanted to get the word out.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
I watched a video once about a man who had a NDE. He thought the same as you, that there is nothing after death.

He ended up in a void of nothingness... only his conscious awareness. He was freaked out and confused. After some time, a light appeared in the distance... an angel that came and took him back to his body.

So he was still conscious after death and saw an angel too?

Sounds more like there is an existance after death than not.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastbob72
What kind of energy are we ? Chemical ? Potential ? Electromagnetic ? Kinetic ?

I think this question is irrelevant..Einstein even went so far as to say that eg. MATTER is only "frozen energy"... obviously energy can transform from one and the other state (sun/heat --> kinetic -> electricity/EM -> etc..etc..)

UNLESS you deny that our mind/thinking/consciousness is *some kind* of energy...which it undoubtedly is!

Without a question...we have a body/brain...but our consciousness/thinking is MORE than just a pile of "brain"..there is "energy" there although the energy from the consciousness is difficult to grasp or even to specify...no question about that.

The question however is whether this energy is *produced* by the brain (old, material point of view)..or whether our "soul energy" is beyond what our BODY is, whether it is something external which "inhibits" our body temporarily...rather than being created by it. This is the key question.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meaningless
. Beliefs are meant to divide, make us malleable and cold-hearted against those who think otherwise.

You should sit back for a minute or two and realize the difference between

* BELIEF *
* EXPERIENCE *

(Many) Religions == Belief. With mainstream religion you get taught something. You *believe* something because your teacher tells you or your priest.

Spirituality < NOT > BELIEF, because Spirituality has at its core an experience. This is why monks meditate, why shamans take drugs, why some what we call "nature religions" practice trance states to EXPERIENCE something.

It's an extreme difference to "believe" in something because you actually experienced one form of reality, it could be an NDE, a memory of an afterlife or whatever sort of spiritual experience....as opposed to blindly echoing your priest who recites something from the bible where MOST people have no relation to whatsoever. ( Worse even, mainstream Church is actually opposing Spirituality

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mekhanics
reply to post by sled735

I came across a book recently entitled, The Afterlife of Billy Fingers. www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1376400291&sr=1-1&keywords=the+afterlife+of +billy+fingers

At first, I thought that was an affiliate link.

Free copy is available. PDF The Afterlife of Billy Fingers

Sadly, this is only one chapter. Believe me, I looked

BUT..there is another good one which is freely distributable, it is "A Lawyer Presents The Evidence For The Afterlife". Look for this online. And definitely get the books my Michael Newton and/or Chris Carter. Especially Chris Carter does not some "new age" pseudo religious stuff..he really attempts to look at it from a scientific perspective. I HIGHLY recommend Carter and Newton.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 001ggg100

I've said before there's no proof, much like there's no proof for god(s) and such. I can't show you or give examples, death is death. This is the only journey we have and can choose to die away for others to replace.

These forums are so small, what we say really doesn't matter. It doesn't even affect the world whatsoever. Everyone just needs to understand that your final breath is the last thing you've ever do so make the most out of life.
edit on 18-8-2013 by Meaningless because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

3395. Sinder S Possible NDE 7/22/13 From India. I fell hitting a rock directly on my head. I passed out. Here is where it began. I lifted out of my body and something pushed me into a weird place. It was like a magnet pushing me there. I then saw someone who was dead. My grandfather. He said" To the stars". I got pushed by that force and fell on my knees. free of that power. I fell into a weird city that looked like a very ruined version of earth. I then noticed it was earth. But earth during ww3. Everything was rubble but thank god it was only in one continent that was blown up. That was Europe. I then heard voices explaining how the savior of this event will be born in 2001 on this exact date in Canada. He too would be a Sikh. I awoke in the hospital and the doctor said that I had just died and was know alive.

www.nderf.org...

That is somebodies near death experience

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

What you have described in that book, is what was talked about in The Law Of One.
The book you mentioned also talk about the Chakras; this is what Billy saw; those streams of Light. Research The Law Of One, or The Ra Material. It will change your Life, I promise you this.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This afterlife "channeling" as its considered seems to throw in everything and the kitchen sink plus adds a healthy dose of western Christian theology to appease its intended audience. Its convoluted to the extreme and that does not make for a convincing story.

I'm sorry, but this is just another fiction/hoax to sell a book or whatever its trying to sell.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

What are your thoughts on this?
Do you think this could be a real account of what happens after death?

edit on 8/17/2013 by sled735 because: Add sentence from previous page

I do believe this, too many people have similar experiences that are similar to simply dismiss. I'm an atheist but believe this is an accurate account of the afterlife.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Thank you for addressing my questions in the OP.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
This afterlife "channeling" as its considered seems to throw in everything and the kitchen sink plus adds a healthy dose of western Christian theology to appease its intended audience. Its convoluted to the extreme and that does not make for a convincing story.

I'm sorry, but this is just another fiction/hoax to sell a book or whatever its trying to sell.

It does cover a lot of areas, but could that be because not just one religion/faith is correct? Could that explain why they all think they are the right one, and the others are wrong; because they each have been receiving messages from "above" that pertain to only one part of the whole?

But, you could also be correct that this is a ploy to sell books. If that's the case, they did a good job in covering all the bases.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

If a doctor/regression hypnotist like Newton (and with him many others) regress HUNDREDS, if not thousands of people...and those accounts are all eerily similar...what do you say then?

You simply say: "Those many hundreds of people [including those many accounts on the NDERF site, for example] are making this up".

You realize you are the one acting extremely non-scientific!

I do not doubt that the one or the other might simply write some BS to make money....so whether THIS specific book is truthful..who knows. But it doesn't change the fact that there HAVE been studies already involving many, many, MANY people. As I mentioned a few times in this thread, I highly recommend starting with Chris Carter and then Newton and then see what those people say and what arguments they bring to the able...as opposed to blindly do off an account/book as nonsense.

In regards to THIS (billy) book I haven't read this YET but I cannot see this "appeasing to anyone" and for sure not Christians ..in fact it must have caused quite a stir since some "priest" found in necessary to write his own "rebuttal" book because he was so shocked about the Billy book. As so often when Christians face TRUE spirituality/experiences as opposed to their dusty 3rd hand-told tales.

edit on 18-8-2013 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
reply to post by sled735

What you have described in that book, is what was talked about in The Law Of One.
The book you mentioned also talk about the Chakras; this is what Billy saw; those streams of Light. Research The Law Of One, or The Ra Material. It will change your Life, I promise you this.

Thank you, Sdrawkcab.

I appreciate the information. It is this type of post that I am looking for here; to see what all different beliefs this book covers.

Appreciated.

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
After reading this thread I am amazed that there are so many ATS members who actually believe that there is some form of afterlife. This is just mass dellusion. Why are so many people afraid of the truth!
All this talk about energy and its association with some form of afterlife is ridiculous!
But I guess all the delluded ATS'ers are sure that their belief in some form of afterlife are right!!!
Sorry but you aint!! Just crutch needing niaive wishful nurds!
When you dead you are dead! get used to it because you will never be able to confirm or know any different when your are dead, because you are dead!!!
edit on 18-8-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Yes, I will give Newton and Carter a read.
They have been brought up several times in this thread.

Too bad about the PDF. I already sent out a few messages about the "free" book to my friends.

Well, after reading a chapter, this will probably ensure they order the book.

I thought that was odd they would be giving for free at this early stage. I was beginning to wonder if something had proven it a hoax, and they weren't able to sell the rest. I'm happy this isn't the case.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join