It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afterlife Revealed... Step By Step

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hey Sled

I have read just about everything on the in between world/home and the description from Billy seems to be accurate. But you should understand, just because you are outside your body in "heavenly type areas" does not mean he gains all infinite knowledge or even gains in intelligence ....so its still up for interpretation between the sender and also the receiver/channeler. Even when he is Shvara.

Everything seems to be ways of consciousness. Rooms and schools of experience and opportunities to grow. But it is not as mystical as you might assume, I think a lot of people get confused between mystical and beautiful. I have personally done a few Ayahuasca ceremonies in the Peru amazon, and it takes you completely out of this dimension to exist as something else entirely, so very alien in nature. Mind blowing beyond belief.

If you are interested in more books on the life between life's subject, read anything by Dr Michale Newton or Andy Tomlingson. They have about to as close as scientific approach to this subject as possible and have much more details.

If you want to step outside this reality and change you world view permanently in the most astounding explainable and literally unbelievable way. And not only see first hand without relying on interpretation, then research Ayahuasca/Dmt.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

Have you heard of the human aura?

The colors emitting from the physical body are made up of energy vibrations.
A person's aura can change colors, depending on their changing moods, or physical health.
This is the energy we carry over after death. It is us.

edit on 8/17/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Energy as is the energy that makes the universe, beings of light, that is why most astral projections and out of body experiences are usually after midnight, because that is when the energy or static energy is surrounding us the best.

Remember that the human brain can not function and neither any part of the body without electrical impulses so is fair to say that a human body can never survive without a soul as the souls is what powers the body and because the souls is the life of the body is also made of energy.

edit on 17-8-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorance101

Thank you.

I'll definitely be looking into their work, but I won't be trying the ***

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by Darkblade71

I am curious to know if there is anymore information about the soul tribes from the book that you can share?

I'll tell you that one of the leaders had fluorescent orange hair and was riding a gigantic red lion, or was part of the lion. He couldn't tell if they were two separate beings.

Another was a mix of man, dolphin, and sun.

That's really all he mentioned going into detail about the other tribe leaders.

Well that should please the gingers out there

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by sled735

When I read your introduction I felt this cold feeling wash over my body, why? because I never knew about the person you mention or his book but Back in 2003, I have my first major surgery under anesthesia, I remember been in white room, I knew that I was having surgery, the room was so bright white that it will hurt my eyes, I sat in what I thought was a white table, while a man came to me dress in white modern clothes and told me that he would answer anything I want to ask, I only ask one question from many I had in mind at the time, what is there after death, incredibly his answer was like the introduction of your post.

He told me and "showed me a vision of a tree, with many braches and he told me that we were the fruits or like the fruits of that tree and once we die we go back to the place of origin and the source of life, and we are one and the same along with others, but we separate to start all over again"

By that time I felt myself falling into my body and wake up from the surgery, the first thing I told the doctor was, "I had this incredible dream" he just looked at me like I was crazy.

Later I found out that is something call the tree of life and is an ancient believe that comes from the middle east and depicted many times in ancient murals.

interesting.

How cool is that?!!!
Just to clarify my post, Billy didn't have that experience with the tree.
That was me.

And reading your post gave me chills in return. Validation!! Love it!!

edit on 8/17/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

I'm glad I didn't have food or drink in my mouth when I read your reply. Otherwise, I would be running for a towel to clean my computer screen!

Yeah, that one is a little hard to swallow; the reason I didn't post it in the OP to start with.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Remember that the human brain can not function and neither any part of the body without electrical impulses so is fair to say that a human body can never survive without a soul as the souls is what powers the body and because the souls is the life of the body is also made of energy.

And to think that I thought it was the meatloaf.
edit on 17-8-2013 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

That makes it more interesting because after posting that same experience back in this board a few years later as a member, I read about others depicting the same experiences base on the same subject.

How can so many people can have the same experiences, different in how they perceive it but so close related and involving the same object.

Very interesting, is no doubt in my mind that life in earth doesn't end with the shed of the human or earthy body, I known that for a long time base on my personal experiences.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yes, and there was another member on my long-running paranormal thread, Alfred2012, that had things explained to him with the vision of a tree. Awesome!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.engelkommunikation.net...

The answer was remarkable. He conveyed me a picture and gave some explanation on this. If you like, I've summarized the dialog::Alfred2012 - Religion

edit on 8/17/2013 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

edit on 17-8-2013 by Rosinitiate because: Wow, whoops, wrong thread. *BLUSH*

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I had many experiences in my life with what is call "supernatural" no even once I have felt anything evil or dangerous, is always been like learning experiences for me.

But this experiences comes in waves is not all the time, I can have a year or two without having an experience and then I start having them in clusters.

I never understood the reason for that. But I know that they are related to important episodes in my life, as a child when I was not scare of anything because I didn't know better the experiences were crystal clear, as I got older and learn more about what is suppose to be normal and not, by society and religion the experiences are not the same.

I guess our own minds tends to hinder us from having more deeper experiences as adult than when we are children and carefree.

edit on 17-8-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I Read the bottom at the page of the tree, when it mention light, everything is light, that is so true is not funny, I remember in one of my learning experiences in the astral plane that we are all beings of light, that once we shed the human body we are all made of energy and the same.

That is what moves the universe.

Is so beautiful when you see it in that way, sadly many religious believes wants to make all that like is link to some evil forces and hallucinations, many can never understand this things because their minds are made to never understand and experience what is out there beyond our earth boundaries, can it be that we chose to keep a close mind while others chose to be open and if is a matter of choice before be born into earth I guess we can not argue with their believes because is matter of learning of the soul also.

The truth is that when you only feel peace and beauty is nothing evil in any of that.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah that **** is not for everyone, I would even go as far to say it's probably only for a select few, that is if you believe we plan out life's in advance. Witch I do.

Also I forgot to mention you can go to a therapist and see your in in between life state for yourself...that's still on my to do list.

edit on 17-8-2013 by ignorance101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Energy and Matter according to present day Science is INFINITE .

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Meaningless

...And where is YOUR evidence? You seem to know 100% what happens when the body dies... Please, with your vast knowledge and experience, explain just what conscience is and where it resides... Yeah, I'm going to need something tangible other then your belief....

...As for the OP's version, it's a nice vision, and who knows... It might be true... Someday I will find out for sure...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorance101
reply to post by sled735

Yeah that **** is not for everyone, I would even go as far to say it's probably only for a select few, that is if you believe we plan out life's in advance. Witch I do.

Also I forgot to mention you can go to a therapist and see your in in between life state for yourself...that's still on my to do list.

edit on 17-8-2013 by ignorance101 because: (no reason given)

Why stop there? Go all the back to your past lives.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah for some reason I would want to skip that, I am way more fascinated by the in between life part...who we really are and how we really exist. There previous life stuff is just more games we have played, we have probably had thousands.

Also some say birthmarks can be an indication of how you died in a past life. I had a huge red birthmark in the center of my shoulder blades, it is completely gone now though. Growing up people always commented on it when had my top off. And I cant help thinking I got shot or stabbed in the back....b*stards
. And I don't want to see that, because if someone's come at you from behind....I probably deserved it...and don't want to re-live it.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Meaningless

I know you stand firm with your stance, I mean though why would you want to believe there is nothing?

It's only got to get better after you die, you go through too many hardships on Earth for there not to be something after. I am going to assume that you're not afraid of death, you know that when you are taking your last breaths and there will be nothing waiting for you. That honestly scares me more then death itself. I like to believe that when we die there is an afterlife, it makes it easier for me to accept it, I could also be my weird way of dealing with the fact that sooner or later I will die but there will be more purpose for me, not just being stuck in a void of nothingness for all eternity.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

People can claim anything, it doesn't mean it's true though.

reply to post by abeverage

I could ask you the same thing.

reply to post by 001ggg100

When the body dies so does the brain. What you feel and think right now will be ALL gone. It's hard to accept it, anyone would get offended if their beliefs were challenged.

But like I've been saying, you guys are already fixated on what you believe. Those stories got to you, the fuzzy little emotions and the cry for something better than the life we have now has you believe a bunch of bs. And after all that, your only life makes you arrogant and doing so you'll never realize the huge mistake you've made in believing what others have told you. Beliefs are meant to divide and give us false hope. Learn it now before you're driven to an unnecessary death.

One last thing I won't be arguing anymore, it's pointless. When you guys don't care it's useless for me to go on. I've said what I wanted to say and that's all I came here to do.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join