It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You are correct about one thing but one thing only in that one of the witnesses will belong to the King David bloodline, but Prince William is far from it, King Davids child is not even living on a throne right now, either is he Living richly, but more like living in the slums. Prince William and his whole family are living on a throne that is stolen from King David, and the Lord will repay them for all of their abominations that they have caused, so beware Prince William and family. The 2 witnesses will be these, one from a lineage of King David which should be truly ruling on the throne other than the Anti Christ and the other witness will be a priest from the Tribe of Levi which brought forth prophets, which in that case the Levite should of been the true prophet standing next to the king other than the false prophet.

ENJOY the throne while you can Prince William.

edit on 16-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
BECAUSE when the Lord witnesses appear, whoever is bold enough to lead as the antichrist and false prophet will wish they never messed with the Lord Yeshua Christ and host, so either repent, or face destruction.
edit on 16-8-2013 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Our chirst already returned and he was ignored.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Yes Yeshua has been ignored and for to long, but hold your head up for very soon, people will have no choice but to recognize who Yeshua Christ is, for that's the name that every knee shall bow at and confess that he is Lord.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

I still find it preposterous to claim any knowledge about the lineage of the TWO WITNESSES.

I don't recall a single convincing association between either or both of the two witnesses and

ANY

bloodline whatsoever.

My best bet is still that they'll be Enoch and Elijah.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

I still find it preposterous to claim any knowledge about the lineage of the TWO WITNESSES.

I don't recall a single convincing association between either or both of the two witnesses and

ANY

bloodline whatsoever.

My best bet is still that they'll be Enoch and Elijah.

Are you kidding me?
You think Enoch & Elijah would be born from a wealthy "royal" family?
There is no way.

ps
I bet Kate like it in the ....

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Michael jackson was your jesus.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

The Bible does not indicate that Enoch and Elijah--if they are the TWO WITNESSES--would be

born again as children.

I think all the scholars I've ever read believe they will be 'deposited' back on earth as adults, at the beginning of their GREAT TRIBULATION ministry.

They never suffered mortal death . . . and have been in Heaven since their leaving earth originally.

Yet Scripture says, it is appointed unto man, once to die . . .

God can make whatever exceptions He wants. He wrote the Book and the rules. However, He is also bound by His own Word and His own choice to be consistent thereby.

That's one of the reasons, imho, that folks are convinced that Enoch and Elijah will be THE TWO WITNESSES.

[color=6699FF]also, the ministry described in Revelation for THE TWO WITNESSES

parallels significantly the earthly prior ministries of Enoch and Elijah

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

The bible speaks about the lineage and especially in the book of Zechariah, but takes understanding from the lord.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

reply to post by resoe26

The Bible does not indicate that Enoch and Elijah--if they are the TWO WITNESSES--would be

born again as children.

I think all the scholars I've ever read believe they will be 'deposited' back on earth as adults, at the beginning of their GREAT TRIBULATION ministry.

They never suffered mortal death . . . and have been in Heaven since their leaving earth originally.

Yet Scripture says, it is appointed unto man, once to die . . .

God can make whatever exceptions He wants. He wrote the Book and the rules. However, He is also bound by His own Word and His own choice to be consistent thereby.

That's one of the reasons, imho, that folks are convinced that Enoch and Elijah will be THE TWO WITNESSES.

[color=6699FF]also, the ministry described in Revelation for THE TWO WITNESSES

parallels significantly the earthly prior ministries of Enoch and Elijah

Sounds good at first, and it still may be true, but if this is simply based upon the premise that man must die once, then you are wrong. You forgot that, "Behold, I reveal a mystery unto you: not all of us will die, but we will all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye."

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I always feel frankly embarrassed when i read threads like this....

little Georgy Boy is not Christ.

I dont care how much the OP protests and how many links and bible quotes people want to pass around

lets make this really simple.

the Royal baby is not Christ.

honestly, I cannot believe that someone would take time out of their day to produce a thread like this, it must have taken a whole afternoon.

and for what?

some random claim that, lets face it, people are only going to ridicule and mock because its obviously total rubbish.

sigh.....

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

There's no convincing way I can think of that would construe such references into what has been made of them on this thread.

Holy Spirit leads into all truth.

However, HE IS CONSISTENT WITH THE WHOLE OF SCRIPTURE, regardless.

The nonsense on this thread has little to nothing remotely reasonable to do with Scripture whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

No. It's not really based on that alone, per se. It just kind of fits. It's just logical that the two who did not die mortal deaths would come back in a dramatic END TIMES ministry and die mortal deaths after an extremely supernatural 3.5 year ministry that was a dramatic amplification of the type of ministries they had earlier.

I think the Raptured saints at the end of the age . . . our END TIMES age . . . that we are clearly in now . . . is a different class of thing. imho.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I'm curious. How does

1) The year thousand nine hundred ninety nine seven month

Translate to:

1) FULL 1999 + 7 months (July 2000)

Wouldn't that be July 1999?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I will give you an A for effort and imagination, but...um... no.

As an aside (disregarding the thread title),You lost credibility (with me, at least) at "Nostradamus".

But all in all,
....it just needs more dragons.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

reply to post by TarzanBeta

No. It's not really based on that alone, per se. It just kind of fits. It's just logical that the two who did not die mortal deaths would come back in a dramatic END TIMES ministry and die mortal deaths after an extremely supernatural 3.5 year ministry that was a dramatic amplification of the type of ministries they had earlier.

I think the Raptured saints at the end of the age . . . our END TIMES age . . . that we are clearly in now . . . is a different class of thing. imho.

How can they be in a different class if Jesus Christ also died for them and they are made new creatures in Christ?

It doesn't fit and it's wrong. Elijah already came back, Jesus pointed it out. John the Baptist. That was the prophecy fulfilled.

The two witnesses will be brand new human beings. Scholars are just trying to have answers for something that has yet to manifest and to be revealed.

Notice how everyone had read about the prophecies of the Messiah, but few were paying attention. And even only the best of the wise men knew where and when the Messiah would be only after they first saw the star, the sign of the Messiah.

One does not have to make up an idea or an explanation for every prophecy in order to be considered a scholar. I recommend not listening to what the majority of the church wants to push, because our church today is very similar to how the Jews were in Jesus' day.

They performed one job, but forewent the other job.

They tithed their herbs, but they didn't see to matters of the law. Of course, Christians need not perform those works, because Jesus said, "That you should have done." When Jesus came, it was too late for them to continue their work; it was long over when they chose not to do the work.

Now today, people tithe with their words, but they forget to see to the matters of grace.

"I forgive you," They say, but they are lying, because they seek to begrudge, manipulate, and overcome you in their hearts.

"This is what prophecy means," They say, but they are lying, because they seek to solidify their position as teachers, to solidify their integrity by providing more information, knowing we have been told to try the spirits; further, they maintain their positions by being in constant fellowship with all other scholars and pastors, and therefore they "agree" upon which things they will agree upon and disagree upon, to give people the illusion of choice as to which "denomination" of man's religion people might decide to join.

Now if we have a presupposition as to the nature of the prophecies, we fail. The prophecies are designed to be, "I told you so, now you see it." Not, "try and guess what I'm saying for some extra heaven points!"

How many times the self-proclaimed Jews lied to themselves, and now the self-proclaimed Christians repeat the same mistakes.

I say self-proclaimed, because even Jesus said to the Jews that they were not true Jews, and further said that they were neither children of Abraham, or else they would have known who He was; but rather, they were children of their father, Satan. And now again, self-proclaimed Christians are repeating the same mistakes.

Grace has been twisted, and therefore, all manner of spiritual gifts have been twisted. Kindness and gentleness have been twisted. If a true Christian gets angry, he is verbally and emotionally stoned by the self-proclaimed Christians who make themselves to be so "upright" and yet so "humble" and so "honey boo-boo, I love you."

"Kill them with kindness," they think to themselves, forgetting that the purpose of the phrase means actually that you should desire to genuinely be kind, and to feel sorry for people; not that you pick up the plowshare and swing it like an axe, like a Hulk in sheep's clothing.

And also prophetically speaking, they think, "Prove to them I have the Spirit of God, then they'll believe me." or they think, "God, cause them this pain, or this problem, and show them they are interfering with your servant." Or even, "God, I trust that you give me the full truth. I know that I know all things because of you, and my faith is in you, so whatever I say must be true, so I will speak, and they must hear. Also, surround me with those of a like mind, and give to us to help serve you in this world, and to bring prophecy to light, and to be able to perform miracles in the sight of men, if it is your will, so that we might do your wonderful works Lord."

Without even realizing it, this is in their hearts, and yet, they completely fail to realize their hearts are not right.

These are the leaders and the guides the sheep are following. But Jesus says, "My sheep know me and hear my voice."

Now there is little sense in debating the two witnesses, because in God's time, they will be revealed. The Word is for promise, not interpretation.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So lemme get this straight Jesus who was born of 2 poor dirt poor people who could not even afford a room at an Inn and instead he was born in a manger a place they keep animals. Will now return as one of the most well off families in England? They the "Royals" may even believe they a decedents of Jesus.

No I kinda think should the messiah return it will not be to a bunch of parasitic families. It will be to a family that creates real change. However if you want to be biblical and think about rich exploitative families perhaps you need to move your compass in the other direction of who would be born to them...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Lil george is Rosemary's baby.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'd like to think the messiah will have a full head of hair. Nothing christ like about a receding hairline

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

The idea is blasphemous to the extreme. The Christ is not born of a woman again and he will return from his fathers throne with the army's of heaven in clouds and every eye shall see him, as for Nostradamus, except the passage relating to the hister (a river ) and the hitler almost none of his quatrains make sense, they can be interpreted a 1000 and 1 ways and still remain gibberish, To be frank he was madder than me and i am not a full shilling as they say.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join