It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

What Christ specifically meant referring to John coming in the spirit of Elijah is somewhat mysterious. I don't think we have a clear, much less comprehensive understanding of that.

However, it IS CLEAR that THE TWO WITNESSES could and likely will include the physical original Elijah as one of them.

And Enoch is the most logical and Biblical other one.

Much of the rest of your post begins to sound somewhat as convoluted to me . . . . as the OP's stuff.

I think you make some fitting points . . . still . . .

I don't have any comment on the rest of that post.

edit on 16/8/2013 by BO XIAN because: editing and revising

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The Two Witnesses in the Bible are not actually 2 individuals. They are a collective of people.

The Two Witnesses in the Book of Revelation are The True Followers of Jesus and The Jews themselves. They together make up the Body of Christ and they each must Witness everything from different sides of the coin, thus different perspectives to make a whole.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

What Christ specifically meant referring to John coming in the spirit of Elijah is somewhat mysterious. I don't think we have a clear, much less comprehensive understanding of that.

However, it IS CLEAR that THE TWO WITNESSES could and likely will include the physical original Elijah as one of them.

And Enoch is the most logical and Biblical other one.

Much of the rest of your post begins to sound somewhat as convoluted to me . . . . as the OP's stuff.

I think you make some fitting points . . . still . . .

I don't have any comment on the rest of that post.

edit on 16/8/2013 by BO XIAN because: editing and revising

Keep thinking.

It's not about "fitting" points. It's what has been said as fact by our Lord, and it is what our Lord said would happen, all of what I said to which you referred as "convoluted".

If you come here to teach, you will be judged as a teacher, which has a harsher penalty. Be aware. If you don't know what you're talking about, it is wise not to speak. I have been on that end before and you don't want it.

Concerning John the Baptist and Elijah:

Matthew 11:13-14

13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.

Concerning the man's church :

Jude 1:4

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

(The precedents set my the churches of men today have already begun to publicly denounce, even in the protestant denominations, these simple truths. And the poison is spreading. And though some churches still "advertise" these truths, their words outside church, their hearts, and their actions all deny the Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. Actions speak louder than words. For people tithe and donate to "charities", but the homeless and the poor are the garbage of the street that must stay there... well, except for sunday, of course.)

Concerning speaking as if you know, when you do not; as well, and also concerning the church of man today:

James 3

3 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

3 Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body.

4 Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth.

5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!

6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:

8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God.

10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.

11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?

12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.

14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

NOPE.

The TWO WITNESSES of Revelation . . .

have their bodies lie in the streets of Jerusalem for 3 days in full view of the whole world--now possible with global TV and internate--before God calls them up to Heaven.

The bodies of 2 men

are not

people groups.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
The Two Witnesses in the Bible are not actually 2 individuals. They are a collective of people.

The Two Witnesses in the Book of Revelation are The True Followers of Jesus and The Jews themselves. They together make up the Body of Christ and they each must Witness everything from different sides of the coin, thus different perspectives to make a whole.

The True Followers of Jesus Christ ARE the true Jews (though first called Christians at Antioch).

Haven't any of you read at all?

The Jews of today are not Jews, but they are liars.

You say you hear Jesus, but you don't even read His past words. How could you hear Him presently?

Revelation 2:9

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

John 8:37-59

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?

49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

50 And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.

52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:

55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Romans 2:24-29

24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.

25 For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?

27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

The two witnesses are not groups of people, and they certainly aren't modern jews, which are nothing like even the disobedient jews of the days of Jesus Christ (and today still, they obey not ONE true ordinance!), of which some ignorantly, and some not so ignorantly, place themselves into certain death of the law; and also of the paganism which has been injected into modern judaism, even worse-so.

edit on 8/16/2013 by TarzanBeta because: "true... (though first called Christians at Antioch).

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
If anything Georgie the 7th will grow up to be this guy:
Then we'll all be in big trouble...

If it's Mel's old roommate at acting school, we're indeed done for.
I watched that movie a lot of times-- and the best part was the iron
set on "linen" and Don Gordon getting a faceful. Wake Up, Now.
Got to love it....NazarREEEEne.
Thanks TIW, great still.. it's like Attack Force Z with a suit.

Back to some semblance of topic... nobody knows for sure but
Father, because He'll be pulling the plug. Patience.....

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

That's gonna be one big pile of bodies:

Revelation 11:

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm posting this, because I'm not into astrology at all. I looked it up however.

You claim the prince is a Leo but as close as he was to it, he was nevertheless born under the sign of cancer, as was princess Diana. Close, but no cigar. From what I've read, the moon rules cancer. He has a Scorpio rising.

A small difference perhaps, but if you play around with facts, then people have to question how valid is the other stuff you present as facts?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
More likely to be the Anti-Christ in my opinion

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I'd not have guessed that

REPLACEMENTARIANISM

and

PRETERISM sorts of nonsense would plague this thread, too.

Sigh.

I never understand what part of

GOD'S EVERLASTING PROMISES TO THE SEED OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB . . . TO LAST AS LONG AS THERE ARE SUN, MOON AND STARS . . .

What part of that do folks not understand?

Sigh.

I guess I'd better state it rather than expect folks to read my mind.

BECAUSE all such prophetic Biblical stuff sooner or later gets literally fulfilled to the letter, I expect the two witnesses thing to be literally fulfilled to the letter, too.

The Bible characterizes them as two blokes with the power to call fire down from Heaven . . . withhold rain, punish evil doers etc. etc. etc. and that the AC and his forces will be unable to kill them until their appointed time of death--at which point BOTH their bodies will lie in the streets of Jerusalem for 3 days--at which point the whole earth will celebrate their death riotously.

THEN GOD WILL call them back up to Heaven and their bodies will resurrect.

At that point, GREAT TRAUMATIZING FEAR WILL COME OVER THE WHOLE EARTH EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE.

The Bible may not be crystal clear in great detail about the Two Witnesses but it's clear enough to prevent a lot of the hogwash on this thread from getting very far logically.

edit on 16/8/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
my brain just gave up after reading the title.

so in short: I have seen enough ATS threads to know where thix is going

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

I really don't care what evidence you think you have found but are misconstruing... No, the answer is simply no.

The Royal baby is neither christ, nor the anti-christ.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I know the op put a lot of thought and work in to this thread

BUT

No Prince George is not the Christ returned or anything else.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by Olivet
all the claims are based on the Scriptures

Except the scriptures that state:

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him"
- "Revelation 1:7

"At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Messiah!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it."
- Matthew 24:23

Fail

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him"
- "Revelation 1:7

"He will come (be born) with clouds (and news media of the event will be broadcast using Cloud technology

and at this site linked above, (Note the British Flag at top of page)
there is a counter stating...

To date, we have helped move 1176895 people to the cloud

as was the number given when I viewed the site.

Am I reaching? Or par with the theory?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

I will give you that. The thought had crossed my mind a while back after Cloud Technology started making news.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

And you know this...how?
Is Jesus your uncle?
EXCEPT YOUR PERSONAL INTERPRETATION OF THE SCRIPTURES, WHAT OTHER REFERENCES (GIVE US SOLID MEAT PLEASE) DO YOU HAVE?

Did YOU really just say that?

Can't you see the same can be said to YOU by everyone else?

I realize that if this goes like your other thread the couple of weeks you gave for something to happen to William and Kate will pass with nothing happening.

Then you will change the date / time and back it up again with badly faulted arguments.

Then after a while of getting attention from everyone saying you are wrong, you'll disappear.

I'm just surprised you didn't add all the wild pictures with writing all over them in this thread as you did in your other only thread.

BTW how did that one work out for you?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
reply to post by Olivet

Why them? Heaven forbid.
The only thing that matches up is a woman giving birth to a son. Happens all the time.
If it's them or George, you left out the part about a false messiah that is really the Antichrist.
Beware.

The flase messiah oh! yeah,dat be one o them corgies there...dat be...m,lord..

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Perhaps someone is fabricating a convoluted extravagant 'virtual "reality" ' in order to try and tweak up meaningfulness . . . in an otherwise rather bleak existence?

Now, if they believe the concocted convolutions . . . that's a lot sadder.

This one does seem to take the cake. Maybe there's a contest where the contestants are some hidden group competing for some mysterious prize for constructing the wildest fantastic narrative to reach XX pages?

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
(Walks in. Reads thread. Looks around carefully and then backs away slowly from it...)

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Olivet

Oh I definitely missed it because I have not read all of your writings. I'm basing all this off of your title and assumptions. Look, Jesus doesn't need to be reborn, especially to the Royal family so like everyone else in this thread we all agree you're are absolutely wrong and reading into things. I'm not really sure how you came to these conclusions but anyone can take the same sources as you and come up with their own fairy tale.

And that's about all I say to say about this. Peace out.

It seems that people have a short memory.

First of all, Jesus was a royal heir of King David. So, he was a king like we can imagine it today. He had to be born while being the ANOINTED ONE in the first place. WHY THE SON OF GOD WOULD NEED TO BE BORN? Why has God decided to put HIS ONLY SON into a so small boby if Jesus was eternal and divine? To experience the human condition? For our sins? Is that why we always sin today, and even much more? Why His return would be different 2,000 years later when the ONLY SON OF GOD is supposed to be living well before and after the year ONE.

Second, Jesus was jew, and even a rabbi. He was AMONG the ones who persecuted him, despite he was ONE OF THEM, rejecting what they became!

Third, Jesus wasn't recognized as the Messiah, only once dead and resurrected. But he was the Messiah in the first place, despite what people tought about him.

So, why would you see the Christ returned as someone out of the Establishment if his purpose WAS and WILL BE precisely to destroy and transform this Establishement he was from?

Don't condemn William, Kate and George like the jews did it for Jesus, or you will be judged by Him. AND HE COMES PRECISELY FOR THIS: THE LAST JUDGMENT.

Do you think his return has no purpose? Do you think he will do the same thing he did 2,000 years ago? In that case it would be 2,000 lost years!

No, his return is for everyone, every institution, at the global scale. That's why his enemies are the christians, the jews, the muslims, the atheists, all the people thinking they have the truth for they didn't correctly understand his message, and spoiled and selected the Scriptures. Do you think He is happy with the people worshiping Him while sinning all the time? While bullying the ones who bring light?

Remember that the coming of the Messiah was prophetized in the Scriptures for his time - VERY FEW RECOGNIZED HIM - like His return is prophetized for today. The people had a certain vision of WHAT and WHO this Messiah had to be. They were fully wrong, until some people rewrote the history. LIKE TODAY!

Do you think you, and the majority of the people, are better, smarter or more open minded today than the jews in Palestine 2,000 years ago?

I am afraid you are not.

THIS IS NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE NUMEROUS TO BE WRONG THAT THEY ARE RIGHT.

That's were the limit of the democracy is. THAT'S WHY THE SPIRITUAL ROYALTY IS BETTER THAN DEMOCRACY. That's why Jesus spoke about the royalty in Heaven THAT SHOULD COME TO EARTH (Lord's prayer).

People have been 'educated' that when the majority votes, it's the right choice. IT'S NOT THE CASE AT ALL. A vote, an opinion, is just what it is: an instant photography of the people's consciousness. NOTHING MORE.

I asked if someone had other references, different than mine, about the Return of Christ in the Scriptures. I saw NOTHING MORE.

It means that people are just giving opinions about the Return of Christ, just personal point of views, like it was the case 2,000 years ago. AT LEAST, I BASED MY POV ON THE SCRIPTURES WHILE COMPARING THEM WITH THE REAL FACTS. NONE DID THE SAME! NOT ONE PEOPLE HERE.

Where do you think is the truth?

THE PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT JESUS-CHRIST. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR BELIEFS.

edit on 17-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join