William & Kate are the TWO WITNESSES and Prince George THE CHRIST RETURNED.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

That's what I can never understand either-the fascination and enthusiasm so many have for royalty-here's perspective-had your ancestors been different people,you may have been the royals of today.Just the luck of the draw-being born into royalty,as being born into an extremely wealthy family.Or an extremely intelligent family who have the money for you to study at a good career of your choice at a respected university.My personal choice would be the luck of being born into a very happy,loving family with a great sense of humour+positive outlook on life+much love+support throughout life,which is a million times more of a privilege than the wealth royalty brings,but that's just me.
Bottom line its just other people born into more advantageous circumstances.

That's all-just other people.
A Christ called George:-D cute!

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
If anything Georgie the 7th will grow up to be this guy:
Then we'll all be in big trouble...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Lol! This is a funny post. Had to comment.

Christ has already been born in the flesh, to Mary and Joseph. He will not be reincarnated.

He will return from the Heavens, not through a woman giving birth. He will return as The Rider On The White Horse.

You are just one more misguided human being saying "Here He is". No, He is not where you are saying He is.

Have you actually read in Revelations the account of The Two Witnesses? They will torment the people on earth by various means and will be killed on the steps of The Temple. Then they will come back to life after three days and ascend before the eyes of the world.

Stop trying to mess with Scripture. There is a curse in Revelations that specifically states what happens to people who try and change the Prophesy of that Book. Here it is just to remind you;

Revelations 22:18;

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

There will be no mistaking Christ when He comes. It will be very obvious. Christ does not need to be born again. He already is. He will return with His Saints just as it is written. It is written very clearly what will happen if you care to look in the proper place instead of looking outside Scripture to Nostradamus et al.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Why them? Heaven forbid.
The only thing that matches up is a woman giving birth to a son. Happens all the time.
If it's them or George, you left out the part about a false messiah that is really the Antichrist.
Beware.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by Olivet

Lol! This is a funny post. Had to comment.

Christ has already been born in the flesh, to Mary and Joseph. He will not be reincarnated.

He will return from the Heavens, not through a woman giving birth. He will return as The Rider On The White Horse.

You are just one more misguided human being saying "Here He is". No, He is not where you are saying He is.

Have you actually read in Revelations the account of The Two Witnesses? They will torment the people on earth by various means and will be killed on the steps of The Temple. Then they will come back to life after three days and ascend before the eyes of the world.

Stop trying to mess with Scripture. There is a curse in Revelations that specifically states what happens to people who try and change the Prophesy of that Book. Here it is just to remind you;

Revelations 22:18;

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

There will be no mistaking Christ when He comes. It will be very obvious. Christ does not need to be born again. He already is. He will return with His Saints just as it is written. It is written very clearly what will happen if you care to look in the proper place instead of looking outside Scripture to Nostradamus et al.

I don't see or understand what OTHER parts of the Scriptures are you refering to, speaking about the Return of Christ.

The only ones available in the Bible are precisely those I was refering to (Revelations, Acts, Matthew, Zechariah). If you want to patronize me or lecture me you're at the wrong address.

So, what are your references in the Scriptures about the Return of Christ, except mines?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Revelation 1:7 means that videos will be worldwide presented.

And when it said..."he cometh in clouds.."

Obviously the Bible meant...Google cloud service...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

And you know this...how? Is Jesus your uncle?

You really don't know the Scriptures. You just interpreted them the bad way. All this thread is fully based on the Scriptures to which some additions with Nostradamus' work were brought.

You didn't even see that the Book of Revelations speaks loud about the Christ returning as a baby boy!

Acts and Matthew just bring some new light about THE WAY / MEANS Christ will come with, aka an extradimensional / extraterrestrial ship.

According to you, what comes from the 'clouds'? A bird? A plane? A balloon? A spacecraft? An alien extradimensional spaceship?

As you SHOULD KNOW, the ETs use space-time ships that materialize and dematerialize. Where do you think they go when they dematerialize?

THINK AGAIN.

They go into the Heavens described by the Scriptures.

link   
I must have missed the seven years of great tribulation, the world uniting under the antichrist and the sun and moon being darkened.

My knowledge of the Bible is a bit rusty but I could have sworn I had read that in there somewhere?

link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Agreed.

It's well beyond my comprehension...this attitude of a servant...bowing...kneeling...going crazy over the next "prince"...or whatever.

There might be something to that story of Annunaki creating humans as slaves...we certainly walk the walk...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Olivet

Revelation 1:7 means that videos will be worldwide presented.

And when it said..."he cometh in clouds.."

Obviously the Bible meant...Google cloud service...

I was talking about vids of UFOs coming from the 'clouds'.

Acts and Matthew just bring some new light about THE WAY / MEANS Christ will come with, aka an extradimensional / extraterrestrial ship.

According to you, what comes from the 'clouds'? A bird? A plane? A balloon? A spacecraft? An alien extradimensional spaceship?

As you SHOULD KNOW, the ETs use space-time ships that materialize and dematerialize. Where do you think they go when they dematerialize?

THINK AGAIN.

They go into the Heavens described by the Scriptures.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
reply to post by Olivet

Why them? Heaven forbid.
The only thing that matches up is a woman giving birth to a son. Happens all the time.
If it's them or George, you left out the part about a false messiah that is really the Antichrist.
Beware.

duh...because they are royalty...and thus entitled to divinity...obviously the OP feels.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

Why them? Heaven forbid.
Beware.

You should reread the FOUR PARTS of the OP. THERE ARE MORE THAN A WOMAN GIVING BIRTH.

THERE ARE ALL THE EVENTS OF THE VERY DAY OF THE PRINCE GEORGE BIRTHDAY (Full moon, Star of David alignement, meteors shower (Perseids), earthquake, terrible thunderstorms, no painkiller chosen by Kate, etc.).

THERE ARE ALL THE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE RED DRAGON AND ITS SEVEN HEADS / TEN HORNS.

THERE ARE THE 1,260 DAYS OF THE TWO WITNESSES PROPHESIZING MATCHING WITH 1,260 DAYS OF THE WOMAN OF THE APOCALYPSE IN THE DESERT.

THERE ARE THE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE JULY 2013 RESURRECTION OF THE GREAT KING OF ANGOLMOIS (KING OF ENGLISH WHO WILL REIGN BEFORE AND AFTER THE BIG WAR).

AD NAUSEAM.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

Why them? Heaven forbid.
Beware.

duh...because they are royalty...and thus entitled to divinity...obviously the OP feels.

It's not about 'feelings', it's about SACRED REFERENCES and STRANGE COINCIDENCES IN THE REALITY.

If you hate royalty, you're doomed. ROYALTY IS THE SPIRITUAL HIERARCHY IN THE HEAVENS - THE SPIRITUAL ORDER OF THE UNIVERSE. Jesus-Christ is presented AD NAUSEAM as a KING in the Scriptures.

THE MAIN PRAYER FROM JESUS-CHRIST SAYS:

Lord's prayer

The Lord's Prayer is a central prayer in Christianity also commonly known as the Our Father and in Latin as the Pater Noster.

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

So, the KINGDOM OF THE FATHER MUST COME TO EARTH.

So, why being so stunned by the FUTURE ROYALS BEING THE FUTURE HOLY FAMILY?
edit on 16-8-2013 by Olivet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

If you hate royalty, you're doomed.

I guess I am than...doomed.

Royalty spiritual leaders ??? One of the best oximorons I've heard...ever. Stands in line with the Military Intelligence...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Naaaah. They are just three elite rich people who are born with silver spoons in their mouths and, for some reason, are given a free ride on planet Earth by the good people who live in England. Why the world props up these people as celebrities is a mystery.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by zetaM7
I must have missed the seven years of great tribulation, the world uniting under the antichrist and the sun and moon being darkened.

My knowledge of the Bible is a bit rusty but I could have sworn I had read that in there somewhere?

You missed nothing, and don't know your Scriptures. THE SECOND HALF PART OF THE SEVEN YEARS TRIBULATIONS COME AFTER THE 3,5 YEAR (1,260 DAYS) MINISTRY OF THE TWO WITNESSES, WHEN THE ANTICHRIST KILLS THEM.

It means that the Tribulations are going to start any time soon since the Two Witnesses Ministry is about to start after the birth of Prince George who has to go to God and His Throne AFTER his birth, dixit the Revelations 12.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Naaaah. They are just three elite rich people who are born with silver spoons in their mouths and, for some reason, are given a free ride on planet Earth by the good people who live in England. Why the world props up these people as celebrities is a mystery.

Are you THAT happy to stay uninformed and ignorant, going until the point you don't even read the posts you are supposed to reply to?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

Christ returned? Going by all the conspiracies I've read about the Royal family it wouldn't be Christ but rather the Anti Christ.

Why would God give Jesus to a carpenter & his wife all those years ago bu return him to royal scum? Makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Olivet

If you hate royalty, you're doomed.

I guess I am than...doomed.

Royalty spiritual leaders ??? One of the best oximorons I've heard...ever. Stands in line with the Military Intelligence...

You judge the future with the past! Do you think it is an intelligent stance when you look at all what people said about the future 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 years ago? Look at the present now.

The Revelation 12 specifically explains that the RED DRAGON (the British royal family) wants to 'devour the child' (Christ) of the Woman of the Apocalypse through the visit of Prince Charles to the hospital St Mary (the Red Dragon stood before the woman and the child to be born).

The term 'devour' means that the OLD ROYALTY wants to force the new born to be like they always used to be. BUT THE REVELATIONS 12 SAYS THAT THIS BABY BOY WILL BE DIFFERENT (Rod of Iron to fight against the Red Dragon representing the ESTABLISHMENT of the world, Satan's construct) THANKS TO HER MOTHER (and his father too) WHO WILL FLEE TO THE DESERT 1,260 DAYS LONG.

By extension, with these 1,260 days also presented in the TWO WITNESSES part of the Revelations, the Two Witnesses can only be the parents of Christ, i.e. William and Kate.

The future of these two people will tell you soon what they really are from now on (+/- a week or two).

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Olivet

The future of these two people will tell you soon what they really are from now on (+/- a week or two).

So something will happen to William and Kate...in the next week or two ? Can you confirm that I understood you ?

In that time...I will be visiting you with a profile u2u...just to check where you stand....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join