It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Blames Boston Bombing on “Deeply Racist” Alex Jones

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Schillinger

I steer clear of MSNBC & NBC (the people who added "Black" to Zimmerman's 911 call).

MSNBC & NBC are the NWO mouthpieces, even more so than the other MSM outlets.

It's no surprise that they would lie to smear any opponent of the NWO as racist, Right-Wing extremists.

Not sure why Alex Jones is so hated on ATS, everything he puts out is not an exaggeration.

Alex Jones is part showman, and, of course, he rants to get attention. I don't hold that against him because he has said things that are worth listening to.

This MSNBC segment gives you an idea how threatening Alex Jones and other conspiracy theorists are to the NWO PTB.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GArnold
It was reported in

No. I asked for proof. Not a news report. I want to see their proof of his Internet history. Surely the NSA has it.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost
Again, it just depends on how you prefer it!

I understand that people who already believe in this stuff may prefer his style. But he's always talking about "waking people up". So wouldn't it be wise to calm down a bit so as to market to those who don't already believe in this stuff (i.e. the ones he's trying to wake up)? I agree that you can't win them all, but he could win a lot more if he just calmed down a bit.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivisiveConformity

Originally posted by wondermost
Again, it just depends on how you prefer it!

I understand that people who already believe in this stuff may prefer his style. But he's always talking about "waking people up". So wouldn't it be wise to calm down a bit so as to market to those who don't already believe in this stuff (i.e. the ones he's trying to wake up)? I agree that you can't win them all, but he could win a lot more if he just calmed down a bit.

I was not into this stuff when I first heard Jones. He woke me up.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

This is just pure propaganda - the Boston bombings were almost certainly set up and run by the CIA or other secret intelligence branch controlled by the owners of the US.

The benefit of the bombings is an increase of fear, justify loss of freedoms and showcase the dangerous array of surveillance available to the loons who want to turn the US into a total police state lock down.

Alex Jones seems to be bringing out good information - I don't mind him, though he tends to foam at the mouth a bit, when a cool logical approach might get him further.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Hey, I don't usually find myself agreeing many of the posters in this thread, but I can't disagree with you at all in this case. The MSNBC hostess and her paid guests are conflating and prevaricating, and trying to equate anti-government conspiracists with racists. Is there some overlap of the two? Sure, but to paint them as one and the same is just a mendacious smear job. Whether it is intentional or just out of ignorance, I can't tell, but it is obvious that the clowns are parroting from some script written for them by the MSNBC propaganda dept.

Furthermore, I heard the surviving bomber said the attacks were to avenge US attacks against Muslims overseas, so how that has anything to do with Alex Jones or even white supremacist web sites is beyond me.

I'm a liberal/progressive/sometimes Democrat, but I have become very put off by MSNBC. It clearly is a propaganda organ for the DNC establishment, which is not a liberal organization. For political reasons it does champion minority and gay rights -- and these two issues are way over-represented on MSNBC -- but it doesn't generally criticize the Democrats or Obama, and rather chooses to spend a lot more time just talking about what the most extreme spokespeople for conservatives say.

Caught a segment the other night on the Lawrence O'Donnell show about Russia giving Snowden asylum. O'Donnell was getting very indignant and rude to one very reasonable guest, who didn't agree with O'Donnell's narrative of the story.

I've purdee much given up watching this network. That said, Fox is at least as bad, if not worse, but on the other side of the political spectrum. Fox really likes to omit inconvenient facts and aspects of issues when it discusses news topics. And objectively speaking, even with MSNBC's slant on things, it does a better job of conveying the facts in most cases, than does Fox. If progressives wanted to, they could make threads like this one but about Fox everyday, but what would be the point?

For instance, just last night on O'Reilly, he and a guest were still talking about the IRS "scandal" involving the examining of conservative political groups claiming tax exempt status. What Fox and other conservatives never mention is that this was also done to liberal political groups. What Fox has also never mentioned -- and what Lawrence O'Donnell has pointed out before -- is that the current IRS rules, on which various political groups get or attempt to get tax exempt status, are actually violations of US law, so the IRS is justified in questioning/checking the tax exempt status of all such political groups. Fox and the conservative/GOP establishment don't want you to know this because it would ruin the story of political outrage they continue to try to foment.

But did I make a thread about this? No. Fox just pushes too much BS to bother attempting to counter all of it. Yet do any of the folks making threads about crap that MSNBC reports also make similar threads regarding Fox? I haven't seen any to the best of my knowledge. Thus there seems to be an unbalanced coverage of news media sources here at ATS.

No doubt many of the posters in this thread won't care for the second half of this post of mine, but I challenge you to show that I am wrong in my assessment.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't have much love for AJ myself, but this is just over the top here...... The guy is over the top and a blowhard sometimes, but deeply racist? I haven't seen a shred of evidence to point me toward that conclusion. Way to go MSNBC.....

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

If it is on the idiotbox, it is probably crap in some form. Fox, MSNBC, all of them. Maybe you might be lucky and have some green reporters on a local news station, who haven't been in the business long and deep enough to be skull#ed into stupidity yet.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Not surprising.

MSNBC makes their living on racism. All you can do is point and laugh at them, and their ratings. Their viewers are a fringe, far left kook crowd.

Makes for entertaining viewing though. with their outrage over everything. Apoplectic meltdowns. Good stuff.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Didn't Dzhokhar Tsarnaev somewhat support Obama and he tweeted on this last election night something like "america is impervious to the #ery #justforthisoneday?"

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
MSNBC is the new race baiting channel. Sharpton, Matthews, and all the Negro commentators, are racists. But for Chuck Todd, and Morning Joe, there is nothing worth listening to on MSNBC.

Lawrence O'Donnel, is more concerned about crying over not having desks for illiterate Africans then he is for the poorly educated American's being pushed through public schools without skills to survive here in the real world.

MSNBC is the newest Black Cable TV station catering to the gang bangers, and lying about whitey. I think most of those who call themselves Reverend received their title from a box of Wheaties. Adios. John

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faust100f
MSNBC is the new race baiting channel. Sharpton, Matthews, and all the Negro commentators, are racists. But for Chuck Todd, and Morning Joe, there is nothing worth listening to on MSNBC.

Lawrence O'Donnel, is more concerned about crying over not having desks for illiterate Africans then he is for the poorly educated American's being pushed through public schools without skills to survive here in the real world.

MSNBC is the newest Black Cable TV station catering to the gang bangers, and lying about whitey. I think most of those who call themselves Reverend received their title from a box of Wheaties. Adios. John

I can't stand any of them and to be honest I can't believe Penn Jillette (who's a very smart guy) is such close friends with O'Donnel. On another note this isn't the first time MSNBC or CBS tried blame horrible attacks on Patriots or right wing supporters anyone remember when the Boston attack first happened or the Gabrielle Gifford shooting?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

Looks like AJ is getting to TPTB. Might go overboard sometimes but the mans trying to warn everyone.

That was my first thought, too. I never watch MSNBC, and I was neutral about AJ, but he is clearly getting to a segment of the MSM, so they resort to defamation. For me, this has the opposite effect. I only want to check out AJ and see what the shouting is all about. The brighter a light shines, the more insects it attracts. And MSM are journalistic locusts. They zoom to a fresh, bloody story, chew it to the bones, and fly away to the next story.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Alright SnF for the OP.
Good look'n out.
How can some people be so sure in the face of obvious felonious defamation of
character not just on MSNBCs part. But on the part of our govt and the media
as a whole. yuc yuc Can some people stand up and say the bombings weren't
also staged. I don't understand where that line gets drawn. Seems to me they're
capable of saying and doing anything and making it fly. Seems like someone is
being entertained by it all even.

Either way this should burn everyones ass to the hilt. I mean WTF ? Why don't
they just paint a target on ALEX ? Sick SOBs.

reply to post by wondermost

I was not into this stuff when I first heard Jones. He woke me up.

Same here and he pretty much brought me to ATS so I gotta love him.

edit on 16-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Jones isn’t a racist but he is a right–wing fanatic hiding behind conspiracy theory rhetoric.

Probably secretly back, not by the CIA as many speculate, but by a right-win nut.

The MSNBC report was shoddy reporting and the host is an ignorant person and should have at least separated the racist talk from Jones since has not demonstrated overt racism but is a rightwinger.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Nice use of "buzz words" there. Fanatic, wing-nut. Good job, might want to make it a bit more subtle, and hide the "buzz words" among a bit more on topic chatter next time. Hides the rhetoric a bit better.

Bonus points for using right wing as an insult too.
edit on Fri, 16 Aug 2013 22:16:20 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

It’s not an insult it’s the truth. I don’t use “buzz words”

I call em like I see them.

I call a right winger as I see one.

Don’t you know his philosophy?

About global warming, Health care, guns, it aligns perfectly, notwithstanding the

Conspiracy stuff, with a guy like Glen Beck.

He is more than a conspiracy theorists
Jones himself knows this. He argues with Webster Tarpley, a left leaning Conspiracy guy, and suggests Tarpley may be a communist.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I have been listening to A.J. since Bush Jr. and back then he didnt' sound like any right-winger... he blasted the neocons and the Bush regime relentlessly.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

SO what.
I acknowledged his conspiracy chops, and I respect him for many of his anti-globalist views, and on that level he does denounce the Bush types. But on political issues, OUTSIDE OF NWO STUFF, HE IS A RIGHT WINGER!

Those are facts; all you have to do is read his site beyond the New World Order stuff.

Pro Guns, anti Trayvon, anti health care, anti-global warming etc…
All that adds up to being a right winger

He’s right wing conspiracy theorists

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid

I have been listening to A.J. since Bush Jr. and back then he didnt' sound like any right-winger... he blasted the neocons and the Bush regime relentlessly.

Well I think the right-wing fringe of today see's the republican neo-cons as betrayers who push policies in favour of the multi-national corps that have achieved monopoly status and what not. They want a free market on their terms (i.e. truly free). I don't see the end result being any different myself (as once these new libertarians become the establishment they will do the same as our current establishment). That's why they love Ron Paul, and hence why Alex Jones has ties with Ron Paul, as he shares similar views.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join