It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution backed up by Hoaxes and Desperate Lies

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSunApocalypse

You are the one who is proving nothing, you are just using Yoda rhetoric to make opinionated statements. Why would anyone try to prove you wrong? You have brought nothing to this discussion except to tell people your views of the nature of reality, you haven't demonstrated anything.

Making statements about 'life force' and God and so on then claiming you can't be proven wrong is called making an argument from ignorance: Argument From Ignorance

edit on 31-8-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

You can take that approach, but I line up the bible with history and prophesy and see it all playing out. I won't call you an idiot for your view. I bet any good psychologist could turn any system into this good vs evil. At one time the world was in much more balance and yes religion has been used to control people, but it does not mean God is not real and that there is not truth to His creating us. It just means we are fully capable of turning the best things into evil to suit our own base needs,desires, and wants.

I'd suggest that you line up history and "prophesy" to fit in with what the bible says...
The above paragraph is proof positive of that.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I've honestly never come across someone as narrow minded as you. Why don't you tell me how all life is perpetuated in infinite space?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Has anyone in 61 pages brought up the point of different races as proof of evolution? You know, races developed as a way to adapt to the surroundings. A higher being may have made us in their image, but let's think about it, may that image have been an ape? Garden of eden is possibly a jungle of sorts. Being human is to be able to adapt (read evolve) to different situations and survive for that is the image we were made in.

Also, Jesus is from the middle east right? So why are all the pictures I see of him have him depicted as some white dude? Last time i checked the people from the middle east were of darker skin tone due to the conditions of their environment. Maybe Jesus evolved over the course of a few thousand years, he is everlasting so surely he has adapted :p

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Oh how ignorance is bliss. Thank you for proving that religion is poison to the mind.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quail85
Has anyone in 61 pages brought up the point of different races as proof of evolution? You know, races developed as a way to adapt to the surroundings. A higher being may have made us in their image, but let's think about it, may that image have been an ape? Garden of eden is possibly a jungle of sorts. Being human is to be able to adapt (read evolve) to different situations and survive for that is the image we were made in.

Also, Jesus is from the middle east right? So why are all the pictures I see of him have him depicted as some white dude? Last time i checked the people from the middle east were of darker skin tone due to the conditions of their environment. Maybe Jesus evolved over the course of a few thousand years, he is everlasting so surely he has adapted :p

We have tried to point out some basic facts on this thread, but sadly we have been pooh-poohed. And now the thread has degenerated into whittering about life force or something. I'm expecting Yoda to drop by soon.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Embrace the dark side!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Quail85

Maybe jesus's bioligical father was nothing more than a roman officer and mary lied to joseph saying that "god gave me his seed."
Maybe because jesus was brought up thinking that he's the son of god because mary lied about his biological father and didnt want to hurt joseph.

At this point in time religion including christianity is a complete joke.
The only arguement christians have of their phoney baloney god is "oh well if it's in the bible then it must be true." Again ignorance is bliss. and religion is poison.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by drakus

Originally posted by MrConspiracy

Tell me... which theory would you believe? The one that can be shown to be extremely flawed or one that, either way, is beyond our ability to prove or disprove? This is just me.... but I know i'd put my faith in the latter.

May I meddle? I'll meddle.
If I have two options:

1) A flawed theory
2) An untestable story.

then

Number one can be improved, tested, reformed or replaced with a better one. I cannot think how number two could be useful in anyway. I cannot know if it's true or false. Not even close.

Of those two methods of thinking I'll take the one that managed to cure me several times in my life and let me be alive today, thankyouverymuch.

Originally posted by MrConspiracy
The key word is faith

Exactly.

edit on 13/8/2013 by drakus because: Get your tags right moron!

Hey meddler!

I understand your reply. But what i was trying to get at is people pin their understanding about life's origin on a false/flawed theory, and see it as 100% TRUTH just as much as people who believe in intelligent design.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Haha yeah I read the last few pages and thought it was getting a bit starwarsy?!

I'm not going to state what I believe because opinions seem to be moot at this point. Both sides will never agree;
Christians: Nothing can come from nothing so there (has to be a creator). You can't prove the bigbang theory which you claim started this evolution business.
Evolutionists: Energy can't be destroyed or freated, it always exists and is the driving force of all that is. You can't prove God exists as to prove such a thing would prove God does not exist therefore debunking your whole story.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quail85

Obviously, you are not aware of the very Caucasian looking Middle Easterners. I have known many actually. You also don't seem to know about the migrations from that region to other areas of the world after the 10 tribes were kicked out by God for their hard hearts and refusal to follow Him. They can be traced easily through history. They went north over the caucus mountains, became called Caucasians and we follow them around the world in history. Obviously the two tribes who remained looked like them, but lasted in the land much longer. David like the man Adam (Eth ha Adam) was ruddy complected which means able to blush.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

History called and wants a word with you outside. Something about archaeological evidence and not believing everything you read in a certain book.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

History called and wants a word with you outside. Something about archaeological evidence and not believing everything you read in a certain book.

Your snotty comments add nothing to this thread. You don't like what is shared so you think your slipshod lack of thought comments will do what? You cannot intimidate me into shutting up. Post something to prove what you believe or is poo flinging all you are capable of?

It is this very attitude you display that has allowed many to think they can get away with a con job and lying to people with fake fossils, lying about what the fossils show and we have caught onto your type. Your pet fantasy idea of evolution is crumbling when facts are examined.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Your pet fantasy idea of evolution is crumbling when facts are examined.

Might I remind you that all you have accomplished here is proving that evolution is imperfect...not that it's an ineffective theory entirely. Don't pretend that you have won, because you haven't. Evolution is still the best theory we have, and you haven't proven otherwise.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Your snotty comments add nothing to this thread. You don't like what is shared so you think your slipshod lack of thought comments will do what? You cannot intimidate me into shutting up. Post something to prove what you believe or is poo flinging all you are capable of?

It is this very attitude you display that has allowed many to think they can get away with a con job and lying to people with fake fossils, lying about what the fossils show and we have caught onto your type. Your pet fantasy idea of evolution is crumbling when facts are examined.

Fake fossils? Lying? I'm sorry, can you please go into more detail. And I have no intention of intimidating anyone. Every time you post you damage your own position with your total lack of facts.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Fake fossils? Lying? I'm sorry, can you please go into more detail. And I have no intention of intimidating anyone. Every time you post you damage your own position with your total lack of facts.

I already have, and you don't like it, but you make claims which are clearly proven wrong via this whole thread if anyone actually reads it. I could play your intellectually dishonest game, but my mother always warned me that if you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas, so I will let my prior posts and others speak for themselves.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I already have, and you don't like it, but you make claims which are clearly proven wrong via this whole thread if anyone actually reads it. I could play your intellectually dishonest game, but my mother always warned me that if you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas, so I will let my prior posts and others speak for themselves.

Aye and my mother always said that if i wasn't in bed by eleven i should come home.

Once again, can you please respond to the following re common ancestry:

www.plosbiology.org...

Tell us why you think it's all just big lies. You've ignored it so far, i'm curious as to why.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Something for me to look into for sure.
It still begs the question though, why doesn't everyone look the same if we have a single source (adam and eve)? Change due to adaptation of the environment is evolution. Evolving to survive (a mechanic that was included in our design if you will). If we were to believe that evolution did not exist then everyone would be the same with only slightly varying skin / hair tones due to sun tanning / bleaching.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by Quail85

This was supposed to be a reply to unitedserenity. Damn mobile

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join