It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

i and 4 people in my workplace feel pulsating dizzy right now are you too??

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
hey folks..
i want to ask you about what happened today, its start at 11.00 afternoon local time..i am at indonesia..bekasi..i feel so dizzy, but 10 min again its stop, then just a min is start again..until right now i still feel dizzy..then i ask my friend at my workplace, maybe they feel the same..then what, 4 of my friend feel the same(i and 3 of my friend overwork tonight)..but start at different rate stop..i ask my security guard mr.karim feel the aame too..wth?? i am overwork right now..maybe you guys feel the same? i am confuse what happen, and i still feel dizzy..
edit on 12-8-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy
 


I would keen a close eye on that, if more people start to become effected by this i would notify the authorities.
Now days there is no telling what could have caused it. terrorists, natural gas release.....who knows.
edit on 12-8-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta
 


yes sir..i thinking of that too..but just curious too ask somebody elsa far from here..
my back head is so hot..



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I would go to management and ask if anyone in another part of the work feels the same....could be Carbon Monoxide or something. worth checking out just in case.



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
If a group of people in the same building are feeling similar symptoms it is most certainly something to be concerned about.

I would not try to guess what the problem is considering I am not there, however I would notify the authorities and request that someone come over to check things out. You never know... depending on what kind of work you do, perhaps there could be a carbon monoxide leak or something similar. Some gases do NOT have an odor and would need an expert to detect them.

Please call someone.

Stay safe.



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Among other things, you might want to check on a potential Carbon Monoxide issue. At the very least, get everyone outside for a bit and see if you feel better.

Carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Could be something more plausible like carbon monoxide, open some windows and see about getting someone to check if its more widespread carbon monoxide is a silent killer.

www.nidirect.gov.uk...



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
tqx for the info..but my security gua4d stand outside the building..and we have planty of plant and tree here..
now i decide to stop and go to home..i feel so sick..
edit on 12-8-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy
 


You guys didn't stay out all night partying drink Energy Drink and Vodka or Jagermeister? Did ya??? Did you eat?? Just saying... the above equation equals light headed spells with no food.... All jokes aside~

I hope you and your counterparts and doing better Cheesy, stay well~



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
kill the wife go straight to facebook feel ill never mind the doctor go straight to a.t.s for the answer
you have to love this place stay well cheesy



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If you eat something with a lot of sugars in it, it creates a lot of insulin and once the sugars have burned up, the sugar levels could go low and give people a spinny feeling. Try eating or drinking something sweet, but only a moderate amount to counteract the insulin without creating more. Low on salt can also cause that as can low on water.

I can name a bunch of things that can cause that, the reason I said something with sugars is because someone could have brought in a cake or something that everyone ate. Sometimes the spinning head after drinking is because of sh** loads of insulin in the bloodstream, you don't actually need more of the hair of the dog you need some sugar to balance it. I often get Hypoglycemic episodes, I don't eat a lot of sugars, when I do the insulin flows too well.

Sometimes before a quake or severe thunderstorm people experience a weird dizzy sort of feeling also.
edit on 12-8-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy
 


this post has got to be rude , but FFS - the OP is pure Darwin award material



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy
 


Yeah, we are in New Delhi. We felt the same, called the authorities and they said not worry they and them were working wit the government of ministry of home affairs, we look out the window and we see some fire people with those big bobby yellow suits, but they said it was okay. Do you see anything from where you are?



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by cheesy
 


You guys didn't stay out all night partying drink Energy Drink and Vodka or Jagermeister? Did ya??? Did you eat?? Just saying... the above equation equals light headed spells with no food.... All jokes aside~

I hope you and your counterparts and doing better Cheesy, stay well~

tqx so much sir..we dont have time to make a party..we very busy people try to make a reputable school foundation..but if you have a party i would like to joint hehe



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro
 


hahaha i dont ussual go to doctor mr. but i love this site full of information and entertaint too..lot off BIG brain here..smart guys..so maybe you guys have an answer..tqx so much mr..



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy
 


May I ask what type of work you do that could be related to carbon monoxide poisoning?



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

edit on 12-8-2013 by sylent6 because: double post.



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpViper7
reply to post by cheesy
 


Yeah, we are in New Delhi. We felt the same, called the authorities and they said not worry they and them were working wit the government of ministry of home affairs, we look out the window and we see some fire people with those big bobby yellow suits, but they said it was okay. Do you see anything from where you are?


wow..that must be something..do you go to doctor sir?
i dont call the authority yet sir..right here is night, and i decide to go home and take arest..



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy
 


You just gave me a idea~



if you have a party i would like to joint hehe


If I had a party... I would want all ATSer's to join! It would be grander than the Catalina Wine Mixer!~

Could be a ATS Social Party~



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
hey folks..
i want to ask you about what happened today, its start at 11.00 afternoon local time..i am at indonesia..bekasi..i feel so dizzy, but 10 min again its stop, then just a min is start again..until right now i still feel dizzy..then i ask my friend at my workplace, maybe they feel the same..then what, 4 of my friend feel the same(i and 3 of my friend overwork tonight)..but start at different rate stop..i ask my security guard mr.karim feel the aame too..wth?? i am overwork right now..maybe you guys feel the same? i am confuse what happen, and i still feel dizzy..
edit on 12-8-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)


Get outside in fresh air and have your workplace checked for gas or other chemicals.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join