It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i and 4 people in my workplace feel pulsating dizzy right now are you too??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
reply to post by cheesy

May I ask what type of work you do that could be related to carbon monoxide poisoning?

i am a senior development and senior administration staff...do you mean the Ac is the problem? but the security officer at outside and feel it too..when i arrive at my home i ask my brother and he feel the same but at differ time..he say it start around 14.00 pm..wth? and if you want to know from my home to my workplace is 13 km away..not near with the traffic jammu at 3 point..

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

It would be grander than the Catalina Wine Mixer!~

Warning Graphic language.

I just had to so those that do not know may know

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy

Originally posted by sylent6
reply to post by cheesy

May I ask what type of work you do that could be related to carbon monoxide poisoning?

i am a senior development and senior administration staff...do you mean the Ac is the problem? but the security officer at outside and feel it too..when i arrive at my home i ask my brother and he feel the same but at differ time..he say it start around 14.00 pm..wth? and if you want to know from my home to my workplace is 13 km away..not near with the traffic jammu at 3 point..

That seems quite wide spread.

Whats the air quality like and the weather been like lately?

Stay alert, go see a doctor if you were ill enough to go home sick from work and explain to them what you have here.

Be well

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Since you are saying that it might be more city-wide than just your office, I would think you might be due for an earthquake of some sort. I know when I worked in San Francisco, there would sometimes be this strange feeling that I, along with some co-workers would feel, slightly light-headed or dizzy and then about 4-5 hours later we would have a small quake m2.5 - m3.5 in the vicinity.

Do you have any dogs nearby? Are they acting weird?

If it is just near your office, that's a whole other issue and, yes, it could be Carbon-Monoxide. Happened in my wife's office one day, the elevator belts were smoldering and the mostly invisible smoke was being transported around the building after being sucked into the AC fresh air intake.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Be prepared for big EARTHQUAKE!!

Where exactly are you located....there have been quite a few 5 mag quakes in that area over the last few weeks.

Just a heads up

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
kill the wife go straight to facebook feel ill never mind the doctor go straight to a.t.s for the answer
you have to love this place stay well cheesy

Please refrain yourself from dangerous comments.
People can choke on them seriously you know?
LOL

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

the weather condition is normal sir..but i just cheked the solarham.com that was solar flare big enough m 1.5 class..ita blow same time when we get dizzy..coincid3nce? any relation?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

Do you have any dogs nearby? Are they acting weird?

yes! but not dog..there is a dozen of cats here they ussualy cameout st night when we get diner together..in that night there is no cat at all..maybe animal have a bad feeling about this..i ask my coworker to question they fam and they feel the same too..my hand shaking right now..what really happend??

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey
Be prepared for big EARTHQUAKE!!

Where exactly are you located....there have been quite a few 5 mag quakes in that area over the last few weeks.

Just a heads up

i work at bekasi sir..westjava near jakarta indonesia....please if anyone from indonesia are you feeling this too?

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Sorry I usually feel what is happening to the sun but at the moment me and my family are getting over being microwaved by a bloody drone.

We broke down on a UK motorway last Monday (5th August) and spotted a drone flying by. We were in the middle of an unatural cloud hole, with the sun beating down on us for over an hour.
And since then our toilet hasn't known what hit it. I won't go into details as you can guess.

If I ever find out who did that to us, I will personally take them to Hell and give them to the biggest demon I find there. And make sure he is given what we had, with the longest queue to the toilet in living history.

And no it wasn't a virus, we have been nuked before.

I did feel an earthquake hum in my previously broken ankle last week, for about 3 days. Usually means 'not in my country'.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
hey folks..
i want to ask you about what happened today, its start at 11.00 afternoon local time..i am at indonesia..bekasi..i feel so dizzy, but 10 min again its stop, then just a min is start again..until right now i still feel dizzy..then i ask my friend at my workplace, maybe they feel the same..then what, 4 of my friend feel the same(i and 3 of my friend overwork tonight)..but start at different rate stop..i ask my security guard mr.karim feel the aame too..wth?? i am overwork right now..maybe you guys feel the same? i am confuse what happen, and i still feel dizzy..
edit on 12-8-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

Saumlaki is erupting..and imo, what you are experiencing is a reaction to her kinetic energy waves. Each time she erupts she spews out ash up top and like a bomb, disperses energetic shock waves around her base that can travel very wide and far. I get this..I am feeling them here in Oz too. These waves are called ' harmonic tremors' and some, produce odd frequencies that have the same affect on our brains as exposure to very low frequency waves do, they often produce nausea and may cause minor blackouts.

I suggest walk don't drive anywhere, even bike riding can be weird and just rest. When she is done there will be a big boom as she cracks open or she will go back to sleep..either way, this too shall pass. If the waves intensify, in number and affect on you, then its likely there will be an earthquake, an explosion and large ash drop locally so depending on the wind, if you are close to the volcano's line of sight, bring pets inside, cover your car and keep drinking plenty of water..don't turn air con on and just wait it out. Trade winds may take the ash down to Java or up and across northwest, is not predicable until she blows...right now she is just spewing, wheezing and grumpy.

best

Ro

Edit : PLEASE DO check in case there is some chemical or carbon release in your building..use brain, look for ponies not zebras so to speak.

What I write is IMO based on my own dizzy and nausea effect during the past week in relation to this volcano and sensory expectation of a large upcoming eq. Already precursory +6 mags have occurred in NZ and off Timor.
Its possible you are picking up on the Timor quakes energy release as well..I cant be specific as I cant 'see' you.
If it passes then it is likely an affect of the Timor eq but that was yesterday and by rights, that affect period it should have passed by now. for the record, I am sensing a big eq near PNG -which made sense to me as energetically speaking, that area is feeding Saumlaki.

edit on 12-8-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Your avatar suits you.

In fact it is the perfect avatar for someone of zero tolerance.(like you)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Just scroll through this list and you will see the recenct EQ action in Indo!!

www.iris.washington.edu...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join