It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep Paralysis Demon Intercourse?!?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kitkatcat

So if you had sleep paralysis, wouldn't that technically qualify as rape? o.O

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So I have super bad sleep paralysis as well. To the point where I know for a fact I'm dreaming, I'm half awake and half asleep and unable to move.

I'VE SEEN some crazy crap happen during these times!! It's terrible though when your not enjoying the dream, and you can't wake up. Those are the absolute worst. By FAR.

I swear dreams are gateways. And what's weird though is I don't know why that happens to people. It certainly doesn't happen to anyone. Heck - my boyfriend doesn't even dream (not that he can recollect anyways). So it beats me.

Conmi

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I have been wrestling with the idea of sleep paralysis vs something paranormal for a long time. At the moment I believe that both occur. My grandmother had a very vivid experience that occurred to many people who slept in the same house, therefore there would seem to have been an external cause. And what makes me think that it was not sleep paralysis is that my grandma was not only wide awake, but was moving around, repositioning herself, trying to go to sleep.

She had yet to go to sleep, and while she was actually moving, she said it felt like something hit her chest, or jumped on it, and pinned her down, and then she couldn't move. Well actually what happened is that she felt something scratching at the side of the bed, and she was trying to sit up and reach down to feel what it was, and that is when it happened. The house definitely was haunted, in that very strange things happened there all the time.

Doors and cabinet doors would open and close on their own, doors that were secure and could not have simply been blown by the wind. Lights turned on and off on their own, as well as other electronics being messed with. Apparitions actually seen. And my favorite, there was food found lying around in odd places, food that they did not even have in the house. THAT is strange. Had it not been for some of the experiences, I would have thought there was some homeless person living in the attic or something. But that was definitely not the case, lol.

Lots of strange things in that house. Anyway, her experience led me to believe it could not have been sleep paralysis, simply because she had yet to go to sleep. Sleep paralysis is supposed to occur when your body keeps your limbs from moving while you are asleep, and sometimes when you wake up, your limbs are still stuck, and this can induce terror and other bad feelings, among other things.

She said she called on the name of Jesus and that whatever it was immediately left her. I have heard no viable explanation aside from the paranormal one from anybody. Anyone can say it was just some natural occurrence, yet that does not explain the fact that the exact same thing happened to multiple people in just about the same way. Maybe even the exact way, but I cannot remember to be honest.

So in your case, had you already been asleep? What do you think happened? I don't really know what to say, as that is weird. Without knowing the circumstances and whatnot, my first impression would be that this was sleep paralysis coupled with some psychological or dream like occurrence. But if you don't think this is what it was, maybe it was supernatural. I definitely believe it is possible.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I am glad that the OP enjoyed the um...SPLWD...(Sleep Paralysis Lucid Wet Dream)...

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I don't think I would call it a "wet dream" if it wasn't pleasurable (which I don't think it was judging from the descriptions)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
-_-

you do realize that demons are symbolic anthropomorphic personifications?

The bible is meant to be symbolic...

Even Jesus understood this symbolism and used parables to explain complex things in a simple fashion.

I don't want to insult you, look it up. Ask a religious leader. Heck, go ask religious leaders from different churches and religious disciplines.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

This is a very common thing actually. (well not extremely common) but it happens a lot. So don't worry, you're not alone. Ya it's a pretty weird thing. Don't worry it should also go away in time.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Sweet demon sex!

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Now you've broken my dream. Early this morning between 3 am and 5 am, I kept waking from a dream where I was doing the nasty with a blonde woman who was morphing into an old hag then a corpse. In the dream I was calling her a succubus and I ended up ripping her head off. No sleep paralysis though, I have had that many, many times before. I dont normally go around ripping evil succubus's heads off, this was the first time.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I know someone (no, not myself), who told me he'd been "visited" by a succubus sort of thing. This was in a place supposedly haunted by an "old lady ghost", but he said she didn't seen old to him. Apparently, the experience was a mix of what he said was very "good", meaning enjoyable, and also very bad, because he felt violated.

The bull head is interesting, too. Bulls are a common form for various pagan "gods", which could easily be demons. I'd say you have a problem.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Sounds like the OP has just copied the idea from the comedy movie "this is the end", in which one of the characters gets raped and possed as they sleep by a horned satan looking creature.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thenaturalist

Hmmm, maybe that's where it spawned from. I have in fact seen that movie! But my dude had a bull head, not a black demon head.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Luckily, I am not dead yet! Broke though.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

I know, I think in a few posts I stated it was probably symbolic.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Woah!

When I get sleep paralysis, I get it when I wake up, stay awake for a bit, then try and fall back asleep. So I had woken up in the morning, and then laid down a few hours later for a nap.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Star for that very excellent description of Baal. I am leaning more towards this being symbolism.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Many people have personal demons, so the fact that you have made peace with yours is a great sign.

Now you two are working together on the same side.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Is anyone NOT broke these days? I don't know many people with no money problems.

Would be nice....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join