Sleep Paralysis Demon Intercourse?!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kitkatcat

Yeah, I understand sleep paralysis, I've had it before. I just want to know if that is what you're talking about or if you were dreaming. From your post it sounded kind of like you might have been still asleep. In sleep paralysis, most people are awake to the point of being in a state of panic. I know I was. In fact, when it happened to me I had not yet gone to sleep and I knew I wasn't sleeping.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

That is incredibly interesting! There are quite a few terrifying paralysis episodes I've had as well.

I think the most frightening one I've had was I was dreaming I was standing outside of a barn. I male voice inside beckoned me to enter. I did so reluctantly. Inside was complete darkness. I awoke in my room paralyzed, and heard the same voice say rather menacingly "You should not have done that." and then proceeded to laugh until I managed to wriggle myself free and shoot up in bed.

I would take intercourse with a bull-dude any day over stuff like that.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Oh I understand completely, no worries here

I like the response... perhaps I'll look into this further.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

When on my side it feels like the weight is on my side... torso area. Generally whole room feels foreboding however.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Ok, wow, what a dream you had! No, I guess, fortunately no issues here with sleep paralysis, but I do believe it exists and people can have frightening experiences, however as you said your experience seemed really good, you said " I woke up feeling great." Did you also by chance have the urge to have a ciggy? after the jiggy part?

If as you say this "Dude" with the "Bullhead" actually had "demon intercourse" with you......um will you come back in about 9 months and tell us about your little baby 'bump' ? Good Luck!!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There is no scientific information regarding what happened here. It is purely spiritual in nature; that is, your spirit or astral form was engaged sexually with this entity known as Baal.

I have no idea how you engaged with this dark entity, and deffinately no idea why you would engage sexually with it, and be open about it or embrace it as you seem to.

Your positive or upbeat reaction could possibly create more of a bridge..

What have you been into? Have you pissed someone off lately who maybe into the occult or witch craft? How has your eating habits been like, arre you on a strict diet?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

Always use minotaur condoms when having minotaur sex!!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Would any of you kill these demons if it were possible? From what have found they are the male part of someone that has died and they have to go through this to incarnate. Every male alive has been through this state of being.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I've had sleep paralysis twice that I can remember.

Both times I've not been able to move.

And both times I felt a malevolent presence. It seems almost like they were toying with me just to scare me.

Very bizarre.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

No piss off-ing. Well, the other day I parked in front of someone's house a little TOO close to their driveway. They weren't too happy, so I brought them some Rainbow Cookies. They were fine after that

Strict diet, nope, but like most people I'm trying

What I'm learning from posting this is there are many different interpretations of the idea of anthromorphic creatures and the idea of what is evil and what is not. Some people see this as a venting of subconscious, other people a bad omen, and some a good one.

I recall one time I had sleep paralysis, and managed to "pop" my conscious self from my body, drift through my wall, and go outside to find myself surrounded by a vast lava field. I was downright scared, and the fear forced me back to my body. Again, probably just a sensationalized dream, but I knew it was scary. If this was in fact me crossing into astral plane, why was this time not as threatening as the other times?

I'm interested to hear more of your opinion on this!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitkatcat
reply to post by ItDepends

Always use minotaur condoms when having minotaur sex!!

Haha, very good, very good....you left that part out, but it makes it all clear now!!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Alberta, Canada. What a nice place to be at a time like this.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
There is no scientific information regarding what happened here. It is purely spiritual in nature; that is, your spirit or astral form was engaged sexually with this entity known as Baal.

I have no idea how you engaged with this dark entity, and deffinately no idea why you would engage sexually with it, and be open about it or embrace it as you seem to.

Your positive or upbeat reaction could possibly create more of a bridge..

What have you been into? Have you pissed someone off lately who maybe into the occult or witch craft? How has your eating habits been like, arre you on a strict diet?

You say all that like it's a bad thing...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by shamaniski

Maybe a little too much Alberta beef on the brain

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I've never had a pleasant episode of sleep paralysis (lucky you!) which is why I seldom sleep on my back these days. All of the people on this thread though, posting about Baal, and how it's an "evil" entity need to really do more research.

Baal, outside of Biblical sources (which are extremely biased) is a fertility/savior deity, who helped conquer droughts and famines that threatened his people (the Canaanites), as well as protect them from the evil sea-god Yamm, who wanted to tyrannize them. Baal was a much-beloved figure by his people, and he inherited the throne of his father, the storm-god Il (sometimes called El) to become Baal-Zebul, the Lord of Princes, or, King of the Gods.

It's only in Hebrew and Christian literature (the Bible) that Baal is viewed as a demonic entity with evil intentions toward human beings. In historical and mythological source the bull-headed figure (like Baal, or the Minotaur) is often a beloved figure, who is demonized because they are misunderstood by an invading culture.

The Minotaur was the son of King Minos, cursed by Zeus. He was kept locked away because he was sacred, and only received demonic overtones when the Mycenaean people invaded and conquered the Minoan people of Crete. It was only when the Minoans were conquered that their Minotaur was made into a beast that could only be satisfied by the blood of virginal children. The same thing happened to Baal when the Hebrews and Christians wrote about him.

If the experience was rejuvenating, and thrilling for you, then accept that. It was good. Don't let somebody else tell you what is, or isn't, good for you spiritually and psychologically. The spiritual world is multifaceted, and those who think you can define any of it in distinct shades of black and white are, sadly, mistaken. Everything depends on the context. If Baal, a fertility figure and deity who cares for his people, came to you in a fertility-based dream, after which you felt cared for and energized, it sounds like he was doing exactly what he's supposed to.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Sadly these things start off as simple and slightly harmless
The reality is what can happen in the future if this presence becomes intolerable.
Sleep paralysis can be instantly broken by calling on the name of Jesus

If it becomes an issue you can trust in Christ and His love of humanity to release you of this presence, not just any christ though, Jesus Christ is the only real release.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Sister.. I know many different interpretations will be given, because many do not understand the spiritual nature of our BEING. I've read most of the replies, they are not that accurate.

The entity you have sexually engaged with, is 100% CONSCIOUS. It knows what it engaged in, it was not a dream - it was depth of your mind, wich is YOURSELF. You are the mind, not the body, you have a body.

The dream state, is the astral plane. You dont have to be asleep and unconscious to go there. Anyone can travel the astral/dream plane 100% consciously. You just have to 'trick' the body it is asleep, while remaining conscious in the mind.

These entities like to use and steal energy ffrom others. We are Vibratorial-Energy BEINGS, not just a physical body. The Human is much more then your external society would want you to understand. When you do not explore your depths you will not understand the nature of that whicch created you. Body, mind and soul.

As I said, these beings take energy, and sexual energy is very sacred, it should not just be thrown around like anything.. Obviously that is the problem in our world today, people have sex like bunnies, because orgasms feel good. But beyond the human body, there is more going on then an orgasm, there is a large energy release.

You say you felt great when you got up; everyone feels great after sex, astral sex is the same as physical. Ever had a wet dream? That is you are having intercourse or sex in the astral, and since your astral/dream body is synchronized/connected to your physical body, your body reacts to your energy in the other state, thus you have an orgasm in the astral/dream and you wake up wet in the physical.

Im not going to go deeper, as you seem not to care much about this engage. By all means, it is your body, mind and spirit to take care of and GUARD. I'm in Alberta to my friend, take care

Edit: I want to expand on the correlation between the astral/physical sex thing. Everyone here knows the story of Virgin Mary, or the one born of a virgin right?
Mary did not engage physical sex with a man nor non-man physically. She was seduced and raped in the astral realm, which lead to her pregnancy, which followed birth.

This is a story of a woman who after menstruation, was astrally seduced and thus, her body was pregnant. Im not saying you are pregnant, mostly that your sexually energy was hijacked from Baal or a similar being. But I want people to understand there is more to being human then walking around with 5 senses and dreaming when asleep.
edit on 10-8-2013 by covertpanther because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I too think they are real beings that visit us in our sleep. Sometimes. Most times it is our own dream mind spinning tales or resolving events that happen in our waking life. But sometimes, something unique happens, something very real and compelling.

A lot of people claim over the centuries to have had similar experiences, even with the same figures (yours looked like a bull).

I have had one such experience my whole life. It was very pleasant and I shall never forget it.

She was Hot!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
A bull headed "god" of the ancient world would be Baalzebub, the local "god" of Ekron...another name would be Molech, the "god" demon a lot of M.E. peoples would burn their children to for wealth and power.

This pic references ancient Israel engaged in idolatry. King Solomon in his old age turned towards idolatry and began burning children to this thing Molech.

Of course Molech wasn't really a god, more likely just a carved idol, but perhaps a once living Nephilim that sought worship. Nephilim, Titans, Anunnaki all the same things, some native american tribes made war on the manflesh eating giants.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

I want to expand on the correlation between the astral/physical sex thing. Everyone here knows the story of Virgin Mary, or the one born of a virgin right? Mary did not engage physical sex with a man nor non-man physically. She was seduced and raped in the astral realm, which lead to her pregnancy, which followed birth. This is a story of a woman who after menstruation, was astrally seduced and thus, her body was pregnant. Im not saying you are pregnant, mostly that your sexually energy was hijacked from Baal or a similar being. But I want people to understand there is more to being human then walking around with 5 senses and dreaming when asleep.
your mixing two different realms. Mary did not have sex in the astral plane and those things only take 28 days to hatch in their realm.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join