It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep Paralysis Demon Intercourse?!?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Sleep Paralysis, I have it. Sometimes it scares the bajeebus out of me... other times I can manage to stay calm enough for OBE's, or have lucid dreams.

Today however... something interesting happened. It's never happened to me quite like this before... there was what I called in my head at the time a demon, although it was not scary or threatening in any way. Mostly it was just a dude with a bull head, and we got jiggy with it.

Now, I have been running through my interpretations. Bulls can symbolize a lot of things. I don't feel like I'm being stalked or possessed at the moment. I woke up feeling great.

What do you guys think? A way for my mind to vent, a random bull spirit gettin' down, or did a crazy, evil incubus just molest me? Anyone else have sleep paralysis like this?

P.S. I love hearing other peoples stories about sleep paralysis so have at her if it's a little off the bull headed demon intercourse topic '
'
edit on 9-8-2013 by kitkatcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Best Thread title ever!

Try some lucid dreaming exercises and sleeping on your side, that usually helps the body from heating up and producing many of these types of deams
edit on 9-8-2013 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kitkatcat

Do you think you were dreaming, or are you saying this happened while you were awake? I can't imagine being fully awake and thinking "hey, there's a chick standing by my bed with a bull head... I want her".

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

You get a star and flag just for honesty and weirdness!

Well, if it didn't seem like a bad thing to you, then go with it.
Sounds like a minotaur.

In Greek mythology, the Minotaur (/ˈmaɪnətɔː/,[1] /ˈmɪnəˌtɔr/;[2] Ancient Greek: Μῑνώταυρος [miːnɔ̌ːtau̯ros], Latin: Minotaurus, Etruscan Θevrumineś), was a creature with the head of a bull on the body of a man[3] or, as described by Roman poet Ovid, "part man and part bull".[4] He dwelt at the center of the Cretan Labyrinth, which was an elaborate maze-like construction[5] designed by the architect Daedalus and his son Icarus, on the command of King Minos of Crete. The Minotaur was eventually killed by the Athenian hero Theseus. The term Minotaur derives from the Ancient Greek Μῑνώταυρος, a compound of the name Μίνως (Minos) and the noun ταύρος "bull", translated as "(the) Bull of Minos". In Crete, the Minotaur was known by its proper name, Asterion,[6] a name shared with Minos' foster-father.[7] "Minotaur" was originally a proper noun in reference to this mythical figure. The use of "minotaur" as a common noun to refer to members of a generic race of bull-headed creatures developed much later, in 20th-century fantasy genre fiction.

en.wikipedia.org...

My wife experiences sleep paralysis, but no minotaurs or I would be out to kick me some spirit bullman's butt.
It is a mythological creature though....

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

edit on 9-8-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Sounds like you got jiggy with Baal.

Baal, literal meaning is "lord," in the Canaanite pantheon was the local title of fertility gods.

Encyclopedia Mythica - Baal

edit on 9-8-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Could of just been a dream you know....

We all have those sexually repressed dreams sometimes.
This could very well be one.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

edit on 9-8-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

This is what happened to me

en.wikipedia.org...

So it's like you're awake, but reality is skewed.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I don't see any description of a bull headed man in there.
(nevermind, you added it ty!)
Now if the OP is a cutter, then maybe....
That would fit into the Baal worshipers.
edit on 9-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

I Figured that may very well be a possibility, looking at what bulls and minotaurs can symbolize! Perhaps my sleep paralysis became just another lucid dream! Long as I don't need to go running into a church saying I have been BOOPED by a bull demon '
'

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

That's ok
I respect that. It does indeed sound a little silly. It may have just very well been a very lucid dream, but like all sleep paralysis events, it felt quite real to me!

link   
reply to post by Rikku

Well my wife has had sleep paralyses off and on and a dream at the same time, I have watched it a couple of times. Like waking nightmares. She freezes, cannot move, does not recognize anyone in the room and screams. When it ended once and I asked what happened, she said she was being beaten by several people.

link   

No cutting here xD pretty at peace with life.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

I agree that it seems too complex to be sleep paralysis and I gave you a star for "vocalizing" my view... Especially considering the poster.

But I still am squeamish in dismissing complex sleep paralysis experiences, minds do work in different ways. Some people can dream in colors others don't, some people can see clear images like a video and other only get the plot lines and use a simpler more emotional/feel based representation of what is imagined...

PS: I see you removed the post so it seems I must learn not to star posts that are less than 4 hours...

edit on 9-8-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Baal is usually depicted as having a bull or goats head in mythology.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Yeah, I see the picture you added, thanks for that.

Looks like a minotaur to me.
Daddy of all minotaurs...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Fair enough, I am a little sensationalist and a little bit imaginative

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Dang it, that never happens to me!

Can I sign up on a waiting list or something for that?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
you are pregnant in another realm now. good luck with that demon spawn.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join