It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep Paralysis Demon Intercourse?!?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Side note, it's not too complex. That's like saying a dream you had was too complex to be a dream, and therefore you are lying. The mind is truly amazing.

If you have had sleep paralysis, and know it first hand, perhaps your experiences differ from mine. But throughout history, there have been countless documentations in literature if sexual encounters when in sleep paralysis. One quick search on Incubus, succubus, or the old hag and you'll see what I mean.

As for me as a poster, I get what you mean. Like I said, I'm a little sensationalist. But hey, that's ok :3 the Grey Area is for this kind of stuff, right?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I gave you a star because that was excellent.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Next time it happens I'll ask him if he has a business card or contact information

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
That is definitely a strange event. I hope you don't start getting the urge to go check out the bulls at the county fair.
S&F

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

GUUUUUURL Them bulls.

Now that's what I'm talking about.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Try lucid dreaming, you can get all you ever wanted that way... another way is hypnosis, today there is even a large offering for erotic hypnotism (even if I would advise you to learn to create your own sessions).

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitkatcat
. there was what I called in my head at the time a demon, although it was not scary or threatening in any way. Mostly it was just a dude with a bull head, and we got jiggy with it.

Now, I have been running through my interpretations. Bulls can symbolize a lot of things. I don't feel like I'm being stalked or possessed at the moment. I woke up feeling great.

What do you guys think? A way for my mind to vent, a random bull spirit gettin' down, or did a crazy, evil incubus just molest me? Anyone else have sleep paralysis like this?

If you were one of my clients coming to me with this story, I would suggest that it's the Horned God (Cerunnos, Herne, etc) calling you to explore your paths. We just passed Lughnassadh, where the Oak King version of him (in meta-myth terms) sacrifices himself for the harvest. This is when he enters the Underworld. You getting this right after this departure is very comforting to me.

The fact that you felt at ease and that you felt great in the morning are good signs. If it's what I think it could be, this was a holy event.

Don't laugh but do you have any witches in your family line?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Apply the blood of Jesus on you, yourself, your soul, and your spirit before you go to sleep. On and one thing bind your soul with the blood of Jesus as well. Don't misunderstand this thing as being "religious" or anything. I tried and believed it and it worked. Nowadays, I go to sleep with peace and joy. All thanks to Jesus, amen!
edit on 9-8-2013 by sunburst because: additional info.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
My sleep paralysis demon is a 3 foot dwarf, i cant see characteristics, only the shadow and outline.. he just sits on my back(i sleep face down) until i break free by thrashing my hands and legs.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

reply to post by rickymouse

GUUUUUURL Them bulls.

Now that's what I'm talking about.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Very interesting reply. I don't know if I have ay witches in my line, it's probably possible, as most things are! What do you do for your clients if you don't mind me asking?

I felt like it was a good thing too... usually I'm frightened by my sleep paralysis.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

That's actually a pretty classical one from what I hear, probably pretty scary too. Usually I see a big, tall shadow, that is if I open my eyes. If I keep them closed I hear strange sounds but never really see or feel anything, Which is why this was unusual for me.

I also find it interesting how you chose to point out the position you sleep in. Mine only happens when I lay on my sides and back... I wonder if there is a correlation with body position and sleep paralysis occurrence in individuals.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sunburst

I appreciate your urge to help Sunburst

edit on 9-8-2013 by kitkatcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kitkatcat

Well if something occurs out of the ordinary it must be considered as extraordinary. As I said I still do not think you are being truthful on the OP (you had many occasions to pipe in on the subject before without starting a thread in this specific way) in any case I'm not in any way dismissing the possibility (even that you are being honest about it).

As for sleep paralysis I have posted many times on the subject my experience has been only one and repetitions of the same. I did have a lucid dream that would trump you horny tale (I am not a practitioner of lucid dreaming I attempt to take over dreams if I can and it does not occur very often). As for my experience in sleep paralysis I told it in this post on another thread about the subject...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

Ah I see, understandable indeed!

What was the lucid dream you had? I am curious now

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I also find it interesting how you chose to point out the position you sleep in. Mine only happens when I lay on my sides and back... I wonder if there is a correlation with body position and sleep paralysis occurrence in individuals.

Yeap. From that same article:
en.wikipedia.org...

Several circumstances have been identified that are associated with an increased risk of sleep paralysis. These include insomnia and sleep deprivation, an erratic sleep schedule, sleeping in the supine position, stress, overuse of stimulants, physical fatigue, as well as certain medications that are used to treat ADHD.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Today however... something interesting happened. It's never happened to me quite like this before... there was what I called in my head at the time a demon, although it was not scary or threatening in any way. Mostly it was just a dude with a bull head, and we got jiggy with it.

I am curious, was there another person in this scenery with you as you have stated 'we' got jiggy with it. I dunno i just pictured a bull style orgy...whatever that is lol. I have had a lot of lucid dreams but honestly have never had any recall from a 'wet dream', only the "evidence" that something had occurred in my dream with tangible results.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

The most intense sleep paralysis case I ever experienced involved a bogeyman beneath my bed. The short of it goes something like this:

I went to bed, sleeping on my back (something I don't usually do) and woke up sometime during the evening (I couldn't tell actual time due to being paralyzed). When I woke I got the creepy sensation of something watching me from among the shadows. I keep my door sealed and curtains closed when I sleep, so it gets very dark.

Anyway, as a student of dream psychology my waking-self quickly realized what was happening. I tried to reign in my emotions and get control of the situation. At that point I could hear something sliding out from under my bed. Next thing I know there's some kind of scaly paw or claw rubbing up against my cheek. It was done in a tender fashion, but, obviously, meant to be unsettling as all get out.

This, sure enough, ignited my emotional responses all over again. I could feel panic setting in, and I was still paralyzed. I concluded that only part of me was actually consciously trying to wake up, the other half was content to subsist between sleep and waking. So, I decided to use a trick an old co-worker taught me for when I am having a lucid nightmare: turn the object of fear, into something comical.

I have a large, stuffed, carnival game style Panda beside my bed whose quite popular with my lady friends. I found him one day on the streets of a near by city, abandoned, and decided to keep him. So, I decided that the scaly claw-thing was actually a soft, fuzzy, panda bear paw. Which totally worked, as I could feel the scales turn into fur. I felt a bit of confidence and pride at having successfully done that.

My bogeyman bedroom invader wasn't done with me yet though. As soon as the creepy claw was no longer effectively frightening me, I began to feel a heavy weight pressing down on my chest. The standard "pressure" of a demonic encounter, obviously. Except, being stuck in sleep paralysis on my back, I had no choice but to look forward, right where the pressure should have been. There was nothing sitting on me, so I quickly concluded, once more, that it was still an effect of my lagging brain wanting to remain in whatever dream I was going to have had.

At this point, after waking up paralyzed, having auditory and physical hallucinations, and being stuck like this for what seemed like a good ten minutes (no doubt much shorter) I decided that I had had enough and it was time to fully wake up. So, as the stuffed bear simultaneously sat on my chest (invisibly) and stroked my cheek with its paw, I focused on moving my left hand's ring finger.

All day I wear a pentagram ring given to me by a really close friend. At night I take it off and sleep without it. So, it's kind of a totem for me ("Inception" style). I can beat sleep paralysis by focusing on the weight of the ring on my finger when I'm dreaming. Which is what I did this time. Once I confidently convinced myself the ring was on (and therefore I was awake) I "grabbed" the invisible stuffed Panda and chucked it off my chest and across the room. Doing so shot me up in bed, thus breaking the paralysis.

And that's how I used my will to overcome the Devil... after I turned him into a fuzzy teddy bear.

Although, to be honest, the last thing that happened (during my throwing of the invisible bear) was a mischievous cackling laughter. The bear/demon/hallucination was laughing at the fact that I had overcome it. Whether that suggests an external consciousness or not, I can't really say.

But yeah, there's my sleep paralysis story.

Edit to add: I noticed somebody above posted about lying supine increasing the chance of sleep paralysis, that is very true for me (I even pointed it out in my own recounting above). I have never had a waking paralysis while lying on my side, or my belly. But have had extremely frequent cases of it while lying on my back (daily even, I tested to see). More than likely, the continuity of occurrences while on my back suggests some kind of sleep condition.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 9/8/13 by Wandering Scribe because: see above

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

Very interesting reply. I don't know if I have ay witches in my line, it's probably possible, as most things are! What do you do for your clients if you don't mind me asking?

I felt like it was a good thing too... usually I'm frightened by my sleep paralysis.

I asked because this normally happens if something initiated it. The fact that you haven't been searching out a path or asking for a spiritual window to open makes me wonder if there is something more external happening here. There is always the possibility that it is simply an incubus but they are not normally described as having horns which is why I'm thinking it's more divine than something as a petty incubus (sleep paralysis).

As far as my profession, I'm an "esoteric guidance counselor". Any further detail would probably give away the firm I work for so I'd rather keep it at that. I don't say that to sound mysterious or anything; I'd say the same thing if I worked at a grocery store. Don't let that make you think that I'm an expert in demonology or sleep paralysis, though, because I'm certainly not. I chimed in because the details you gave made it sound more like a calling.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I alked to my grandma, she is one of the folk tales kinda person. She says it sits/pushes on your chest if you sleep face up and sits on your back if face down.

if you lay on side, where does it appear?

My grandma also told me to put a glass(she said silver) of water on night stand or beside you when you sleep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join