It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Christie Signs 10 Gun Bills Into Law

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Thank goodness. Hopefully these bills will put an end to all those fifty caliber drive-bys plaguing the state.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Christie may be defacto ''campaigning'' for FEMA Governor (1 of 10).

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Nevermind...they dont need any more ideas.
edit on 9-8-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If Christie gets the GOP nomination I will vote for the Democrat whomever that may be as a protest vote.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by supremecommander
Any negative comments made on this forum about the government can land you on the "watch list".

I'm pretty sure were already on it.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Sorry, but all I see, when he is mentioned is

He really is just a useless turd, which oddly makes for a great politician.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by supremecommander

Which according to the Bill he just signed would mean that you cant buy a rifle or handgun.

Reviewing the legislation, I think the "terrorist" no fly list has to be the most disturbing.

Clearly, local politicians are getting their orders from higher ups:

WOW.
A secret government watch list which blocks your RIGHTS. Theres no way to know if youre on the list, why youre on the list and theres no way to get off of it (unless youre politically connected).

So lets look at some of the evil terrorists on the terrorist watch/no fly list.

Senator Ted Kennedy.

Actor Mark Ruffalo.

A 6yo CHRISTIAN girl, Alyssa Thomas.

But wait, theres more.

Marshals: Innocent People Placed On 'Watch List' To Meet Quota.

Good job Republicans...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The thing is directly going after guns is not common. Instead, they come up with anti-gun laws with the excuse of getting guns away from terrorist. I wonder who the terrorist really are sometimes.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Oh yea more pointless gun laws to appease the ignorant voters. I have a gun law proposal for them. Lets make any use of a firearm in the course of a crime not negotiable for reduction or dismissal! Since for all their claims of caring about the "gun problem", those pols who were criminal lawyers were involved in down playing gun crimes in the first place. Not like a criminal is ever just given gun charges!

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
WE need a real choice for the next election, not some skank whos been a politician for 20 years behind her husband, or some other politician who takes credit for a Hurricane cleanup, that was done by Americans not rich beauracrats. I dont remember seeing him with a shovel and cleanup boots. And if he was, were the cameras on, or off

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then we as intelligent people, voters and tax payers can not longer question the legibility of what the morons and crock politicians are doing, because doing that can even be deem you hostile and dissident.

America is not longer run by the people, that is undeniable, secret courts, secret list and so on look to me like a Full blown dictatorship hidden behind the once Democratic system

That makes our government no longer a legit government under the constitution if it needs to hide behind secrecy.

And no I am not afraid to talk about this.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Does anyone outside of Jersey give two craps what Chris "the Buffet Assassin" Christie thinks or does anymore? He was a desperation party darling a few years ago... an individual who represented something new for the GOP. We've moved past that now, have seen him for what he actually is, and by and large his chance of even getting out of the first couple of state primaries before dropping out of the race are non-existant.

Originally posted by supremecommander
Any negative comments made on this forum about the government can land you on the "watch list".

Uhm, good? The more they watch me, the more of my middle finger and my ass the mellon farmers in DC shall see. Mission accomplished.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

What part of the second amendment and the ninth amendment do you not get Christie ?

Another would ban a model of .50 caliber rifle, the most powerful rifle available to civilians.

What?

Hey Christie cite me the figures of any .50 cal ever being used in the commission of crimes in this country?

SHOW ME !

Christie a Democrat in a Republican facade.

The above should tell every thinking American and 2A supporter EVERYTHING you need to know. All the anti-gun crap is not about domestic gun violence....it's not even about terrorist activity.

It is totally and surreptitiously all about disarming the populace!

Now...ask yourself the real question. Why?

Stay vigilant. Stay informed. Stay strong.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Amen brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel the same way, once you reach certain age, you earn the right to judge those that are supposed to serve you without feeling guilty of anything.
and give the finger too.

Chris Christie Had Secret Weight-Loss Surgery

abcnews.go.com...

He is trying to look pretty the chance to the presidential elections in 2016

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by beezzer
This reply was brought to you by the campaign of "Any Damned Libertarian 2016".

Sign me up. The thought of Hillary or Christie in 2016 just makes me want to cry.
The America I loved to the point of joining the US Army to defend .... I don't see it anymore..

Amen Brother. I joined the Marines, even though I never really had any intention of staying past my 4 years, when this Prez got elected (among other things) it signed the deal for me to NEVER stay in the military.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chuck258

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by beezzer
This reply was brought to you by the campaign of "Any Damned Libertarian 2016".

Sign me up. The thought of Hillary or Christie in 2016 just makes me want to cry.
The America I loved to the point of joining the US Army to defend .... I don't see it anymore..

Amen Brother. I joined the Marines, even though I never really had any intention of staying past my 4 years, when this Prez got elected (among other things) it signed the deal for me to NEVER stay in the military.

I hear ya. I'm a veteran myself. But these past couple years have had me seriously considering moving to Belize.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Lets make any use of a firearm in the course of a crime not negotiable for reduction or dismissal!

That's a good idea,so it won't get passed.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I rather dislike Gawker, but when they started referring to him as Gov. Sandwiches I was amused.

It's going to be easy to vote against the lesser of two evils considering Christie is at least three.

I can see why some people are excited considering he is the 'softest' Republican.

I'm far more worried about Christie maintaining a heartbeat than I was about McCain.

The terror of this guy throwing around his presidential weight should discourage anyone from voting for him.

Send Christie to DC and watch America flip.

I do not like this guy. I don't think he has an actual chance, but he sure has been trying hard to get into the news and become a household name.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Why does this surprise anyone?

D or R, their only goal is to usurp liberty and put us under their bootheels.

Like NJ doesn't already criminalize the law abiding enough with its gun laws... just a sad day for liberty.

Derek

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join