It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visual aid to help put to rest the "Black Knight" photos.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
And the photos may be solved, but the story?
Not so much

Originally posted by Nettlas
And while this might be proof of what we see in the pictures, it still doesnt explain squat about the mystery around the BKS and its story.

You guys are going to have to read the other thread for answers about that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
and we've scooped the mainline space online news media
www.spacedaily.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
so how long has this bit of space junk been there and how is it still there ? 30 years i thought things burned up when the orbit decayed .

but no its still there

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

lol Jim, delightful and elegant as always.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

lol Jim, delightful and elegant as always.

I hope you enjoyed the chuckle, when you note I was satirizing an earlier post's use of the same phrase.

But frustration may be forgivable when you see again and again the greatest technology for information continuing to serve mainly as an echo chamber for drivel.

How would a going-in naïve user exploit existing search engines to ask, "What are the links to views CONTRARY to this site?"

We need such a feature across the board, not just these limited topics.

Is it even possible? More frighteningly, do the designers and operators consider it even desirable?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Jim, with the greatest respect, at times you do talk utter and complete rubbish to a professional level. This site is predominantly sceptical in its' outlook and the fact is you would be treated with a lot lot less respect on dozens of other forums. That you don't post on them is your choice however, it's actually a pleasure to see you being taken to task for your constant and often years of obfuscation and avoidance when asked direct questions. You always have your little claque of wingmen on here to do your shovel work for you on here, you should try flying solo as have the vast majority of those who say there is something more to this phenomenon for decades. Apart from the "NASA's secret files", where you really had to show your face or risk being ridiculed for intellectual cowardice you are like so many so called self appointed UFO experts. You only ever appear on shows where they are "on message" with the. "It's all really nothing we can;t explain" agenda.

To come on here bleating about "balance" is frankly hilarious. Well now the shoe's on the other foot and you're in the minority maybe we will see your mettle tested as have dozens of those who have fought long and hard to be even given a voice in the MSM about this subject. Cos yes, Jim me lil scutter, the majority of people world wide, currently believe there is more to the UFO phenomenon than you or governments admit. That doesn't make it aliens, it makes it a subject worthy of proper investigation not hamstrung by socio-political agendas based on traditional conservative scientific thinking. Might I reminds you as you back slap your gofors that, there wouldn't be a NASA for you to have worked with had mankind adopted your attitude towards life,as no-one ever would have taken the risks necessary to leave the caves or the trees a couple of million years ago.

Coming across as self congratulatory smug character does your agenda no favours at all. it smacks of the small minded bigotry of the bullies in the school yard. Now maybe when you've finished your lap of celebration you could be a good lil scutter and go and join in on a few of say, Karl 12's threads, oh hang on it seems that,, if in your mind, it's not shooting fish in a barrel then you don't become involved.

So Jim, do everyone a favour, quit bleating or just quit posting.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Even more garble in latest Russian media version, here:

voiceofrussia.com...

Here's a view of where the lost thermal cover was supposed to go...

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Talk about pot and kettle how often on here when a UFO/NASA hiding something claim is DEBUNKED do we still get the ufo faithful giving s&f to a thread.

It's also obvious that many here don't really open there eyes to what happens in the world around them for example on a thread about a supposed ufo landing near Leeds in the UK which was an aircraft , some were making comments about it moving to slow to be an aircraft NOW how many people have never watched aircraft coming in to land. The reason it looks slow it's landing almost directly facing the video camera and to explain how to test this effect i said next time you are out in a car going along a motorway and doing say 60+ mph look straight forward and watch the world come towards you the turn your head to the side and watch the world whiz by you tells us what view looks faster although your speed has not changed.

I can't understand that people never notice everyday things like that but a dot of light at night miles away in the distance on a youtube video is always Mog from Zog paying us a visit.

The same with this very thread when shown common shapes of the objects in the OP photographer the ufo faithful are still in denial!!! Or the comment about how can a white object appear black which I explained with pictures I took myself.

This comment you said "coming across as self congratulatory smug character does your agenda no favours at all. it smacks of the small minded bigotry of the bullies in the school yard"

There are plenty of people like that on your side of the fence that NEVER admit when they are wrong it doesn't matter how much evidence is shown! I cant name any names but they know who they are and a few are no longer here and have went to mutual back slapping sites like livingmoon !!!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Ahhh diddums,, did someone rattle your gilded cage?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

I dont see the similarity but good effort though.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

You do realize he is always trying to debunk the UFO images and videos? As such as.

I still dont see it as an Satellite Reentry. As only NBC reported as an Satellite Reentry but no other outlets CNN,ABC didn't cover it as they would normal would do.

How Orbital's falling satellite sparked a UFO mystery in South America

How Orbital's falling satellite sparked a UFO mystery in South America

By the way Jim care to explain why the whole south america was able to seen it as an Satellite Reentry? thats rather rare for an Satellite Reentry to be seen in two countries in the south American region.

I am also still waiting for any footage of the aftermath of the (Satellite Reentry) so where are the crews picking up the Satellite pieces?
edit on 10-8-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I thought it was supposed to be a Spaceman's Toolbag..

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
I thought it was supposed to be a Spaceman's Toolbag..

That turned out to be a different flight. My bad.

That's why it's important to double-check.

There have been tools, foot restraints, insulation blankets, Heidi's tool bag, a golf ball or two, several expired Russian spacesuits, symbolic nanosatellites, occasional larger space station elements [one piano-sized module]... and will be more.

Anything dropped at the ISS altitude will quickly succumb to air drag, spiral in, and burn up in a matter of weks or months. The ISS is heavier and denser so reacts to air drag less, but still needs periodic rocket firings to boost it back up to the desired altitude.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
..... I am also still waiting for any footage of the aftermath of the (Satellite Reentry) so where are the crews picking up the Satellite pieces?

Wrong thread??

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Their post simply reinforced everything I say about Jim's presence on this forum . He constantly plays the NASA card and the old "I know, I worked there" and on umpteen occasions when people have directly asked him what this object actually is, he has simply gone off on one of see through childish and deliberately inscrutable rants. With regards to this thread Jim has been asked directly several times and it's taken nearly 5 years to arrive at this point. Now it probably is some sort of debris, so why didn't Jim say so years ago and give us the full skinny rather than, the self indulgent frankly childish, attempts to avoid the question and have his minions scramble around for years on his behalf.

If someone starts a thread about the Concord UFO circling it during flight. I will immediately post how it is a proven camera artefact and has been shown to have a prosaic, if boring, explanation. I do that, because I am aware that the documentary that showed the guy with the camera used explaining how it occurs is not online and was only shown once in Britain back in the early 1980s, ergo, it's not that widely known amongst those with an interest in the subject.

However, there's the rub, there's undoubtedly an agenda to keep certain incidents high on the agenda by the sceptics when the likes of Jim know damn full well they have the knowledge to solve it there and then. So why don;t they? Could it be that every case solved means the one's that aren't are therefore placed centre stage?

I'd like to think Jim wasn't involved in that deliberate attempt to derail the subject thing is, time after time, he seems to conform to that very model of deliberate obfuscation If that's man made junk in the photos and it probably is of some sort, then it's simple, it's large enough to be listed in the international cataloguer so what's the problem Jim?; show us the entry for it

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
..... I am also still waiting for any footage of the aftermath of the (Satellite Reentry) so where are the crews picking up the Satellite pieces?

Wrong thread??

Its called self posted Opinion and of course figure of speech i am sure by now you must realize that.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

What i find the most fascinating thing about the case of the Black Knight, Dark Knight photos is how could space debris change or transform while they are in mid flight low earth orbit?

Space debris cant simply transform and change back.

I am quite sure if this was an Russian space junk they would tell NASA about it or the European space agency.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
.....I'd like to think Jim wasn't involved in that deliberate attempt to derail the subject thing is, time after time, he seems to conform to that very model of deliberate obfuscation If that's man made junk in the photos and it probably is of some sort, then it's simple, it's large enough to be listed in the international cataloguer so what's the problem Jim?; show us the entry for it

OK. I concede that you have demonstrated you're unable to find it. Well, suppose I find it and show it to you. What's it worth to me? You'd probably just suggest it was a phony log entry to cover up something, maybe?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

So you still claim its Space Junk? ok then answer my question none related to the thread, why hasn't human kind returned to the Moon? this should be an easy question for you.

Surely if the Black Knight is an Space Junk i didn't find compression image relating to the dark knight.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
if its junk why has it not re entered the atmosphere if it has been up there all that time
and why does it look so big i it is what is being pointed out

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join