It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Sighting Filmed Over La Prairie Quebec, Canada

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
On July 15, 2013 a surprised family notice a blobbing pulsating and exploding light in the sky, they get their high tech camera to record the object, when zooming into the object they are very surprised! A large shaped craft with a lot of plasma bursts of light is seen in very good detail, the recorder explains:

I was out on the balcony with family around 9:45pm June 15th, 2013 and we saw a strange glowing orb in the sky near the horizon where the sun had set earlier. As I zoomed in with my camera which is a Canon SX40HS with a 140 times zoom, I saw this orb changing colours and shape. You can hear myself and the rest of the family freaking out on what it is. The 2 lights on the left hand side are just lights on the side of the house across from us. Have never seen anything like this in my life.

edit on 7-8-2013 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

Really amazing object above there!

Incredible lights and unusual behavior for a normal plane.

It stand up there for more than 10 min. and No noise...

Very interesting. S&F.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
great bit of film, thanks for posting it...

i'm sure the usual suspects will be along shortly to declare it's swamp gas, chinese lanterns, parachutists with flares etc...lol!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I've come to the conclusion that Aliens have a hitherto unknown power over electronic devices.

They have mastered the art of enabling #ty AUTOFOCUS mode on anyone trying to film them.
Thus, in the dark, at night, it is guaranteed to make the camera owner end up with crappy video.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
not to be a skeptic...but i would like to see that scene in the daylight. it looks like a fire or fire torches on a hillside...but man...someone buy that dude a tripod already. I got motion sickness watching that.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
At 2:11 when they are looking for the object, one of the guys says " behind the tree"

It is possible that those are not flashing lights, but rather a steady light being filtered through a tree on max zoom
giving the appearance of flashing lights.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Very interesting. I do not know what it is, but I believe that this is part of the 1% of videos that are not faked, or of something explainable. The plasma burst effect looks like it is occuring inside clouds, and whatever it is, seems to be moving away, and closer, in range. There also seems to be a ridgeline in the distance, that it goes behind, from time to time.

The sheer number of people heard in the video, and what they say, make it a real video for me. I will say this, I do not know for certain. But, as with most of these videos, you can tell pretty quickly when something is fake.

The plasma burst effects are something I do not understand. Even thinking it might be military, I cannot understand what they could be testing. Unless it were some form of focused anti-air plasma bursts. However, the people in the video seem to be in a residential neighborhood, and not near a military base.

Very good video. Thanks for sharing. Baffled.
edit on 7-8-2013 by Catacomb because:
edit on 7-8-2013 by Catacomb because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Looks to me to be a light source behind some trees, the trees moving making the light flicker.
The source of the light could be anything from a tractor, truck, car..

I would not call it a UFO because I don´t believe its flying, it appears to be a object on the ground behind trees moving in the wind

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It almost looks like a portal being formed.

Yes a portal, I mean when you played enuff games with portals in them, particles appearing an heading to the center normally mean portal.

So, what are you to make from that? These crafts are creating portals, seeing what's here and going back through?

Instead of looking at them like fireworks or northern lights, let's figure out why they are doing what we see them doing.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

How do you know for sure it's behind some trees? Do you have definitive proof of lights behind trees? I mean, come on now. If you don't know, just say so.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
jump to 6:50...

very interesting....

EDIT: i would like to see this location in daylight,
because it looks like fire behind tree's or similar on a mountainside.
im NOT claiming thats what it is, it just looks like that
if its in the sky then its very interesting indeed...
edit on 7/8/13 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Very funny, I'm not impressed at all.

It looks exactly like a camp fire inside the tree line and maybe has people moving around it. You can see as he zooms in that this isn't high in the sky, it's on a hillside.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
the blinking lights seem to be a tubular framework that holds a combination of LED lights
stuffed together with helium baloons or a clear plastic bag with-in the framework

as to whether the framework was thethered to a ground control or was RC is unknown

pretty elaborate product but do-able by a determined college aged engineer student
edit on 7-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

How do you know for sure it's behind some trees? Do you have definitive proof of lights behind trees? I mean, come on now. If you don't know, just say so.

Because you can even see the outline of the leafs on the trees swaying in-front of the light source..
I seen MANY videos like this of unknown light sources between trees.. and this is one more to the list

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

How do you know for sure it's behind some trees? Do you have definitive proof of lights behind trees?

One of the guys on the video said it was behind a tree. While that's not proof, it's pretty damning evidence

I, like others have stated, would enjoy seeing a daytime view of the scene, but that would likely ruin all the fun.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
At 2:11 when they are looking for the object, one of the guys says " behind the tree"

It is possible that those are not flashing lights, but rather a steady light being filtered through a tree on max zoom
giving the appearance of flashing lights.

Not only that but if look closely enough its below the tree line.

Its not flying in my opinion so its no UFO.

Its a UL, unidentified light.

Could be anything from people walking with flash lights in the area behind the trees,

could be the next town down the road having a bon fire, cars driving in the distance, so many more logical explanations and its labeled as Unidentified Flying Object, no wonder this topic is a joke,

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jaellma

watch the video

hint hint

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
For Pete's sake steady the camera already!!
I'm not a skeptic, but when I see lights and no connecting structure I can't give it much credibility. It can easily be Chinese lanterns strung together to create an effect of a UFO while the culprits are sipping on a few beers having a good laugh at the sight of it.

I know people are going to say these can't possibly be Chinese lanterns, but I've seen numerous lanterns together and they don't all reflect the same constant lighting depending upon how the wind is affecting the flame and their direction. Lanterns give off that same round orange and flickering glow. The cluster of lights are just hovering and not moving as if it's being controlled. When the guy zoomed in, it clearly would have shown some structure caused by the reflection of the lights.

Just my two cents, but again, just lights without structure is a hard sell for me.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Awesome footage!!

edit on 7-8-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by Jaellma

How do you know for sure it's behind some trees? Do you have definitive proof of lights behind trees?

One of the guys on the video said it was behind a tree. While that's not proof, it's pretty damning evidence

I, like others have stated, would enjoy seeing a daytime view of the scene, but that would likely ruin all the fun.

Yeah, it seems that there could very well be trees in front of the light that are blowing in the wind.

I think that's what gives the lights the appearance of flickering on and off and changing into different shapes.

The best of what I'm talking about can be seen from the 7-8min mark. You can see how it could very well be trees in front of a light. Now what that light is anyones guess. But no need for anyone to jump on the alien bandwagon with this one

Like you said, it would be nice to have some day time footage of that exact area from the same angle to see if there are any mountains or hills out there...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join