It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Sighting Filmed Over La Prairie Quebec, Canada

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

I think the people who recorded this are genuine. In other words, I don't think this is an intentional hoax -- if it is a hoax. It doesn't get interesting (to me) until it passes the 6 minute mark.

Have no idea what this was. Just not clear enough.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Some kind of light source shimmering behind trees or shrubs.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

Originally posted by Perfect stranger
makes me think of a extreme closeup of a campfire through some trees

too bad so shaky~

the way it's shaking seems deliberate.

is there a bin anywhere on this site? lol

He is using full zoom on the camera 35x optical then digital to 140x it's not deliberate just lack of knowledge and skill when using his camera.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by wingsfan

WRONG. There's nothing clear about this video. The light is too far away to be seen by the naked eye and you're trying to feed us some crap about clearly seeing people holding hands around a campfire on a digital camera in near pitch darkness?

Think before you post, I'll show your ignorance absolutely no mercy.

True he can't see that but the light is below the tree/hill line I did show that!

That's from my post above yours.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by filledcup

Originally posted by Perfect stranger
makes me think of a extreme closeup of a campfire through some trees

too bad so shaky~

the way it's shaking seems deliberate.

is there a bin anywhere on this site? lol

He is using full zoom on the camera 35x optical then digital to 140x it's not deliberate just lack of knowledge and skill when using his camera.

This. He was awful, wasn't he? "I'm zooming in. I'm zooming out. I'm zooming in..." I think it may be some sort of LED lighted hobby type plane, or something. I don't think it is any type of ET flying machine though. But, you never know!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
"Amazing"?....really?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
"Account terminated for multiple copyright infringements..." On link to first video..

Sounds like they were naughty people..

Can't give the video that I saw via other links much credit as its over zoomed, digitally zoomed and so shaky cam it made me feel sea sick. As said already, it looks like light / fire behind tree's and not in the sky.
edit on 8-8-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Wow! you can't argue with that one ------ Vid has been removed from UTube????

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Firstly, an interesting thing to try to look at is if the object was moving.

This can be easily determined by using the two light sources on the left as reference points
These lights are supposed to be motionless.

First step is to find frames in the 1080pHD youtube video where these lights are focused, whatever the zoom factor was.
This can be found at 1:59, 9:06 and 10:01.

Next step is to compensate the zoom factor and the rotation (app. -1°) between the frames by measuring the distance between each light source on each frame, resize and overlay to make the light sources coincide.

I've done this below with the frames at 1:59 and at 10:01 and the result is clear, the object wasn't moving at all in more than 8:00...

Now, it could be interesting to have the distance between the camera and the tree line (on a daylight shoot taken from the same place) as it could be helpful to determine the max possible distance and size of the object.

edit on 8-8-2013 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-8-2013 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Nice I don't know if you read my post here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still from my post

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
To me its just a camp fire, or perhaps a small isolated fire in the scrub. Going on by the vocals and said conversations, they must be under the influence of some substance, be it alcohol, pot, etc.

They are getting all hyped over a fire, with paranoia, confusion kicking in.

Just my thoughts.
edit on 8-8-2013 by blackspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by elevenaugust

Nice I don't know if you read my post here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still from my post

Thanks!
Good work as well.

This case remind me of another very similar case that occurred back in 2009 in Switzerland:

There was some distant lights on a hill inside a forest and it was proven some days later to be just some wood workers (woodcutters) working at night with this kind of engine:

The lights of the woodcutter engine were artificially altered by the multiple branches/trees/foliages between them and the camera when the engine was moving.
However, on the Canadian video, as it seems like that the "object" wasn't moving, we might wondering if there was some wind that could produce this effect.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
After the 6 min mark, you can see the tree quite clearly. So it's a bright tatic light not moving, and the trees, as others already posted are breaking it up making it look like multiple lights.

I don't think the witnesses were intentionally hoaxing, they just didn't realize what they were looking at.

But thanks for sharing the vid, keep em coming, one day we'll find a really good one. I hope.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by wingsfan

WRONG. There's nothing clear about this video. The light is too far away to be seen by the naked eye and you're trying to feed us some crap about clearly seeing people holding hands around a campfire on a digital camera in near pitch darkness?

Think before you post, I'll show your ignorance absolutely no mercy.

Think before I POST?

So you tell me there is NOTHING clear about this video and that I'm ignorant, but the first words in your post was that it looks pretty "legit".

From 3:30 on it looks like silhouettes of arms, heads, and shoulders moving left and right then around. At that time a lit figure appears moving from behind the light in similar fashion. Am I saying this is defacto what it is? no! But it seems more plausible IMO. And no I'm not a skeptic/debunker/agent etc...

edit on 8-8-2013 by wingsfan because: got the date wrong and thought it was midsummer eve dance.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

and what's with the heartbeat sound effect?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

I've come to the conclusion that Aliens have a hitherto unknown power over electronic devices.

They have mastered the art of enabling #ty AUTOFOCUS mode on anyone trying to film them.
Thus, in the dark, at night, it is guaranteed to make the camera owner end up with crappy video.

Haha I was thinking the same thing.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I've read some skeptics before pulling things out of their @$$, but I am going out on a limb and say
thanks for the laugh. Let me know when you being a college kid have time to create such a hoax. I can go on with the tree line and camp fire idea that's logical. I am sorry, but thanks for the laugh this morning!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Workers in woods, campfire etc.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
do like videos like this

= numbers of people shouting fake

however when i watch this and see peoples world class acting genuine human emotions i.e what is that etc

i realise that most of us are really bad actors in real life

i reckon it was something there, and people would know who live there, hey its only something in the trees etc, but to get this level of genuine reaction my thoughts are this is real... something is real anyway thanks for the video

is it true Youtube is having a mass purge of UFO videos?

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

Your video is unavailable

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join