It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Sighting Filmed Over La Prairie Quebec, Canada

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

That could very well be possible however in this case I see planes go by every day and there is significant noise coming from them.This object was quiet no noise at all and where I live its fairly small city. But its always common to have people try to associate something like this to something like a Cessna or hot air balloons and other stuff.If you scroll up you will see there is another poster who witness the same UFO and he is 5-6 hours away from where I live so either it was more than one of this things or this thing was moving really fast .

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

How would I go about getting that getting that info sorry but not to much knowledge it that area.If anyone is interested I could provide the original file.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Deniro

Well first you should know where you were , when looking at the object was it north, south,east,west of you or points in between, elevation angle up to object 15,30 45 degrees it doesn't have to be spot on a good guess would help eliminate certain things also details of the camera/phone camera is useful as well.

To be honest due to the size and quality of your video the chances are slim of getting an idea of what it was.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deniro
reply to post by wmd_2008

How would I go about getting that getting that info sorry but not to much knowledge it that area.If anyone is interested I could provide the original file.

Hey, I ended up making a separate thread and included our posts from this thread and your video and my videos. Your vid actually turned out way better than mine.

Sorry for adding info to this thread.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenixlights321

Oh that's cool since we are kinda dragging attention from the original thread and my apologies for that.
Ill check out your thread thanks for heads up.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

UFODI News: Canada's No.1 U

Original link went bad so title search found many more.
So looks like a good UFO sighting if steeling videos is a problem.

CIA will either buy up the rights or scoop up UFO evidence even hoax evidence if possible
especial if the hoax is embarrassing. OK not the CIA by name but their agents so its
still CIA. For all we know the UFO pilots are CIA as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

I've come to the conclusion that Aliens have a hitherto unknown power over electronic devices.

They have mastered the art of enabling #ty AUTOFOCUS mode on anyone trying to film them.
Thus, in the dark, at night, it is guaranteed to make the camera owner end up with crappy video.

The Aliens know light the basis of electronic video recording perhaps.

The ship surrounded by light makes for poor images.
If you could figure out how to do that how would you feel.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Can someone please re-upload this? I can't find this video anywhere on youtube. I wonder why the channel was terminated?

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by roncoallstar

Yes . Try here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by roncoallstar
Can someone please re-upload this? I can't find this video anywhere on youtube. I wonder why the channel was terminated?

I posted the search at youtube and one link seemed to match.
If no title is given and multiple posting go away the video can't be found.
Some times the postings remain or a lot more of the same go on perhaps
as fakes as some of these random light show seem impossible to duplicate.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by roncoallstar

Yes . Try here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Charge leakage on a Tesla ship.

Looks like flames or another trait Tesla mentions in 1892 its like reading about
UFOs how could he know?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
YouTube has once again censored a real UFO video. There is another video of this "UFO" posted by some lady who was blown away by the strangeness of this sighting but alas, her posting has been censored. I'm not sure this was a craft or vehicle. If this was indeed at a high altitude without any cloud obstruction, then it looks like the atmosphere is being warped around an energy source. I've often wondered if some UFO sightings are an ET's attempt at observing our planet using some type of dimensional endoscope. Their "telescopes" might be so powerful that they can "open" up the space within our atmosphere to peer at us for whatever reason. When they are done.."poof"! They close the aperture. We have to try to imagine how a species of beings, who might be hundreds, thousands or even a million times more advanced than we are, would view other worlds or even other dimensions. What's also interesting to ponder is why would they want to view us. Maybe, as I've heard lately, these ET's inhabit our world in another dimension. That blows me away. How advanced would we be if say, we evolved a billion years ago. Many physicists now believe that there are an infinite number of universes or dimensions that occupy the same space-time as we do. Perhaps they are curious as to the progress of our technological and societal development. Perhaps because of the massive amount of nuclear armaments throughout our world, we might actually pose a threat of some kind to their existence or way of life. As we progress into space, we will eventually encounter these beings so I only hope we survive our technological adolescence to make it that far and don't blow it by pissing off all our near bye planetary neighbors. Thanks for reading.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join