It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CPS confiscates healthy girl from parents who smoked pot, gave to murderous foster mom

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
I think before any of us start to blame the father we would need to be in possession of all the facts!

Why is it so hard for some people to believe that Social Work and CPS aka ultra totalitarian state sponsored idiots removed the little girl for there own agenda?

The way this is being presented right now CPS and Social Work blatantly removed the little girl from her fathers custody because Cannabis was being consumed in the family home after the little girl was asleep.

Social Work/CPS then placed the little girl with what amounts to a beast!

THATS JUST PLAIN WRONG IN ANYBODYS BOOK ! ! !

No ifs, no but's, no coconuts.

edit on 5-8-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

Excuse me, but if you know the state is a totalitarian state, why would you blatantly risk losing your child so you can get high? I guess they showed the government what's what and stuck to their guns eh? Smart and loving parents to say the least.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cogliostro

At the risk of making someone angry; whenever I heard of someone going into social work as a profession it was almost always accompanied with "I don't know what I want to do" and the person was usually lazy as hell and picked that profession as a default.
Also noticing many saying why didn't the father take his child or do something. With government agenciies like this you literally have little to no retailation. Lawyers tell you to advise by what your told or you will male it worse or never get your kids back. All the time these agencies and others get people to say and do all sorts of stuff under the guise it will resolve the situation more quickly. This is why governements should be limited in their all powerful reach with no one but their own well being at mind.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

"Excuse me, but if you know the state is a totalitarian state, why would you blatantly risk losing your child so you can get high?"

No excuse necessary mate, why should it be the state, or any other government bodies business as to whether or not the guy decides to get stoned in his own house with his child safely tucked up in bed?

"I guess they showed the government what's what and stuck to their guns eh? Smart and loving parents to say the least."

Well the government sure showed them eh? At the expense a little girls life who "They" decided to place with what turns out to be a child murdering beast!

Land off the free my left bum cheek! LoL

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

"Excuse me, but if you know the state is a totalitarian state, why would you blatantly risk losing your child so you can get high?"

No excuse necessary mate, why should it be the state, or any other government bodies business as to whether or not the guy decides to get stoned in his own house with his child safely tucked up in bed?

"I guess they showed the government what's what and stuck to their guns eh? Smart and loving parents to say the least."

Well the government sure showed them, eh? At the expense of the life of a little girl who "They" then decided to place with a beast!

Land of the free my left bum cheek! LoL

Well, that might be all true in an altruistic world. The fact is that your child can be taken for your smoking pot. IF you love your child, why would you risk it? Is pot that important? It's not like the state said, "If you drink water we will take your child". So, be as noble as you want, would you risk your children going into foster care so you could get high and the state is wrong?

This reminds me of a woman getting drunk and walking naked down the street at two o'clock in the morning and getting raped. Sure, she should not have been raped, but should she not take some responsibility for her own actions? I lived in Saudi Arabia from 1978 until 1983. Though it was not required for us, out of respect for the people and customs, I wore an Abaya and a veil around my neck. Other western woman would wear sheer tops and show a lot of skin and then get offended when men would touch them inappropriately. They would cry foul, and I would say, "Fool".

edit on 5-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

The CPS is good intentions gone is a totally dark direction. There are so many tales out there of the CPS creating a worse situation than the one they discovered. This case is really bad consideration that all the parents were doing was smoking a joint from time to time just to take the edge off.

CPS took a child from a couple of loving gentle pot smokers and gave the little girl to a monster. How is that `having the child`s best interest in mind`?

The one contradiction of pot being illegal despite it not being a danger to anyone, creates many contradictions across the entire system.

This is something society needs to be more careful about. Be very careful about creating contradictions, the effect can be very wide reaching and effect countless number of people.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomwv

The CPS is good intentions gone is a totally dark direction. There are so many tales out there of the CPS creating a worse situation than the one they discovered. This case is really bad consideration that all the parents were doing was smoking a joint from time to time just to take the edge off.

CPS took a child from a couple of loving gentle pot smokers and gave the little girl to a monster. How is that `having the child`s best interest in mind`?

The one contradiction of pot being illegal despite it not being a danger to anyone, creates many contradictions across the entire system.

This is something society needs to be more careful about. Be very careful about creating contradictions, the effect can be very wide reaching and effect countless number of people.

Your points are well taken. I will also say, when you are a worker with legal responsibilities and you choose to ignore such things as parents breaking the law and smoking pot which can impair your judgement then you are now at the risk of being blamed when you leave that child there and the happy dope smokers catch the house on fire and the child is killed or maimed. Then you hear how irresponsible they were in letting that innocent child stay with parents who were not capable of properly protecting the child.

The CPS worker is not responsible for the foster system. They are responsible for the safety of the child. I know it sounds like I am defending CPS and you might find it odd that I actually can't stand them. I think there are power hungry jackwads who look for any opportunity to break up a family. I think we need to get rid of these agencies, and let families do their thing.

In a way I am a strong believer in reality therapy. If you don't care about yourself, wanna get hooked on drugs and leave your children in poverty fine. Just don't stick out your hand after you have dug a hole and say, pay for my house, my medicine, my food etc.. I am a very strong believer in freedom and independence. That is not the society we live in and a wise person would not risk losing their kids so they can get high.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomwv

I thought for warned was for armed. No one should care about their weed more than their own kids.
The blame for the arised situation goes squarely on the shoulders of her parents.
And she's dead as a direct result. ABC,123.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

All I can say to that is that I smoke Weed have 2 Children and i'm a great father! I tend to stay off the street naked these days all the same. LoL

They dwell in a warm loving stable environment which both myself and partner provide.

Fortunately I live in a nation that does not remove children from there loving family home just because daddy likes a few joints at night time! Atleast so far!
LoL

That's not to say the U.K is any better than the U.S since both our countries have been in bed together for as long as I can remember.

Over here Social Services are quite happy to allow children to remain with their parents even when they are Heroin addicts, Alcoholics, Speed Freaks and Crack Heads. Just as long as they don't screw up too bad. Like end up with a needle sticking out there arm in some Junkie induced coma with there little ones running around there feet nappies full to the brim and the Police at the door. Its happens more often than you think.

Then we have the Baby P incident which was just heinous to say the least.

But that's not the case here all the dude was doing was smoking some Weed. Now his little girl is dead because some backward thinking power mad CPS scum deems it illegal and takes away his baby girl!

Where is the Humanity in that???

What a sad world we live in!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

edit on 5-8-2013 by Lone12 because: somehow post got displaced sorry

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

Originally posted by freedomwv

The CPS worker is not responsible for the foster system. They are responsible for the safety of the child. .

So the safety of the child excludes a foster parent because...they are not responsible for the foster system?

I re-read those two sentences repeatedly, and it just proves (to me) that the CPS should be removed.
edit on 5-8-2013 by imd12c4funn because: typo

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm terribly vexed how anyone, can put the legalization of marijauna issue
and the peoples rights, to a form of recreation. An issue that I myself support
and would stand in defiance of the tyranny behind such laws. As being the higher
road in terms of morality, over a little girls right to safety, life and some decent parents.
Parents that could put the pipe down long enough to make sure shes safe.

If these parents didn't understand the states course of action, at their preferred recreations ?
That makes them idiots.
If these parents did understand the ststes course of action, at their preferred recreations ?
That makes them idiots.

These parents are idiots not because they smoke weed.
Their idiots because their little daughter is dead as direct result
of their own negligence. any moron knows that if your child gets
caught up in any kind of unfavorable situation. It's the parents fault period.
No excuses.

Oh but if the drug laws wereTO HELL WITH THAT CRAP !
A LITTLE GIRL IS DEAD !
edit on 5-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

A little girl is dead because the CPS/Social Work placed her with a sick child murderer!

The fact that the father smoked pot is neither here nor there since the Government agency took possession of her they were responsible for her health and well being. After all they do say possession is 9 10's of the law!

That being said I would hate to be that Man because being a parent i'm sure he obviously does feel responsible.

Nobody's perfect in this world, not me, not you, and so it would seem not even this little girls father.

All i'm saying is maybe you should not be so quick to judge the Man because he partook in a little herb.

Remember alcohol and tobacco kills more people(even little girls) every day than Weed ever will and there still legal.

Should people really follow antiquated hypocritical laws that have no place in the modern day world simply because there government say so? Under penalty of things like this happening!

My answer has got to be not bloody lightly mate!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

A little girl is dead because the CPS/Social Work placed her with a sick child murderer!

The fact that the father smoked pot is neither here nor there since the Government agency took possession of her they were responsible for her well being. After all they do say possession is 9 10's of the law!

That being said I would hate to be that Man because being a parent i'm sure he obviously does feel responsible.

Nobody's perfect in this world, not me, not you, and so it would seem not even this little girls father. All i'm saying is maybe you should not be so quick to judge the Man because he partook in a little herb.

Remember alcohol and tobacco kills more people(even little girls) every day than Weed ever will and there still legal.

Should people really follow antiquated hypocritical laws that have no place in the modern day world simply because there government say so?

The CPS took the girl because of the parents negligence and absolute disregard for the law. So, if A did not happen the B would not have taken place. I put the parents as the causative A factor.

They can thumb their nose at the law all they want and get what they get when the law shows up and the child they emotionally but irresponsibly loved is dead!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I do not support people smoking weed any where near a child. (exposing them to smoke and all that) That said, is it really worth the trauma of ripping a child away from otherwise loving parents? This is CPS's fault, not the parents. The parents are only idiots if they continued to smoke after she was taken away.
I hold CPS 100% accountable in this. Foster parents should be held to a higher standard and be investigated thoroughly.The social workers should have been more vigilant.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So because daddy broke some stupid law that has nothing to do with how he cares for his child. Considering that she was apparently healthy before there intervention, the government abduct and Murder the little girl by placing her in harm's way! And from that you lay blame with the father?

They did not ensure her safety which I imagine is a priority in a situation like this just her death at the hands of a lunatic!

I suppose what it all comes down to is who would you trust with you kid? The Dad with a doobie or you friendly government employed social worker with only your child's best interests at heart and no other agenda whatsoever!

The correct answer by the way is none of the above. All through at the drop of a hat I would have to chose the former rather than the latter any day of the week!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

Well votan, in my research, marijuana criminalization happened because the lumber inđustry became threatened when it was shown that the plants grew faster than trees, thus providing more supply for our πaper demands.

The lumber barons, wouldn't have none of it so they started a smear campaign, along with various Christian groups, to make it illegal.
It also didn't help that these same people used 'convincing' propaganda on the public, especially with films like Reefer Madness:
Reefer Madness

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Wow just watched the video and that's truly sad..wow..I can't imagine the pain going threw the real parents.
How can CPS remove her from a loving family to that ugly fked up foster parent.. Somewhat same thing happened to my cousins when their mom got murdered..they were played in foster care and got abused..Moved to another one and same thing happened..till finally last 1 was a "good" one and they seem to be doing well now..Just crazy how "CPS" chooses these people..

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

reply to post by randyvs

The fact that the father smoked pot is neither here nor there since the Government agency took possession of her they were responsible for her well being. After all they do say possession is 9 10's of the law!

Nobody's perfect in this world, not me, not you, and so it would seem not even this little girls father. All i'm saying is maybe you should not be so quick to judge the Man because he partook in a little herb.

Should people really follow antiquated hypocritical laws that have no place in the modern day world simply because there government say so?

The CPS took the girl because of the parents negligence and absolute disregard for the law. So, if A did not happen the B would not have taken place. I put the parents as the causative A factor.

They can thumb their nose at the law all they want and get what they get when the law shows up and the child they emotionally but irresponsibly loved is dead!

wow, youre all heart you aint ya.
so a crime that should be a minor misdemeanor at most, but shouldnt be illegal at all, is justification for taking someones kids?

hypothetical question... lets say that next week they make criticising govt a criminal offence, and they banned the internet, the punishment for such a heinous crime is 10 years.
Firstly is that a fair law?
Would you thumb your nose at it?
Or would you become a slave to the dictatorship?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Just to be clear, cannabis is the safest, most therapeutic substance on the planet. It is most certainly a healing herb for our bodies. Look up the endocannabinoid system, perhaps this ignorance will some day come to an end, glad I reside in Colorado.

It's bad because they say it is, got it!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Should people really follow antiquated hypocritical laws that have no place in the modern day world simply because there government say so? Under penalty of things like this happening!

Do you know the laws of the jungle ?
Would you let your child play on the serengeti while you
got stoned ? I know you wouldn't, so don't take that the
wrong way. But this in my mind isn't about the right to
smoke weed, tobacco is better than beer what have you.
And obviously possession is 9/10s of the law.

Unless you're the law.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join