It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CPS confiscates healthy girl from parents who smoked pot, gave to murderous foster mom

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Szarekh
reply to post by goou111

It's actually 'cause you mentioned sensitive drug related products.

I'm over it lol

I cant hear the video so can someone tell me why cps and the courts even knew they smoked pot at night?

Or why they were even in the system?

Seems like there has to be a lot more to the story..

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Let me raise just one obvious concern here. If her parents were so concerned for her why didn't they curtail smoking pot? Obviously, they didn't care enough to not smoke weed. I would never risk my kids being taken by the state because of such a controlled substance. I just makes me wonder a bit here.

Of course the foster care situation is terrible. Maybe her parents should have thought about that before they got high.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by imd12c4funn

I clicked the video off when the anchor said, " May be difficult to see ".
I got scared and ran away. Obviously the childs Father isn't to
damn sharp either. This maybe a prime example of what happens
when a child is surrounded by first class idiots.

Wow. prime example of what happens when a child is surrounded by first class idiots? and stating the father was dumb as well? WTF is wrong with you. In what part of the video shows he is not that bright?

If anything its a prime example of how the use of marijuana should not be criminal offence. what is worse? smoking weed or drinking? Its not illegal to come up and drink a 12 pack with your kids in next room why is it illegal for somebody to smoke weed in other room? My nephew. lost 1/2 of his skull and has suffered lots of brain injuries. From a drunk driver and i know lots of other accidents that has to deal with being drunk behind the wheel.

Also has NOTHING TO DO with being "surrounded by first class idiots" has everything to do with the system being broke. So if you go visit your grandma at the nursing home. and its time everyone takes a pill and a nap you should be forced to take the pill and take a nap because you was in the area? You are surrounded by them right?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Terrible....Poor baby girl - I hope that monster rots in jail...

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

ahh yes, its all the parents fault....the government knows best, AMIRITE?

never mind idiotic, do nothing laws, that serve no purpose, other than to turn regular people into criminals, and victimized those who can't fight back...

let's just blame the parents, and try to color them unfit....that's SO much easier..

I find it so silly that you can get drunk, and keep your kids.....but if you smoke a plant that grows in the dirt, you're suddenly the scum of the earth, because some uptight asshole says so....and that you could lose you children to monsters, over something so trivial......absolutely unacceptable...

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
This woman was murdered trying to expose the corruption in CPS.

Thanks for that.

and researching, more motive.

If the interview here is true, the commodity of acquiring children through CPS is a huge economy and there's no way this Senator is going to pull the plug on this cash river. And the alleged book naming names...
Never will get published now.
And sadly, more of these crimes in the future as another champion has passed..

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

In the US, you can neglect to provide medical attention to your child and end their life prematurely in the name of religion, that's A-OK. But make a personal life choice that frankly is no one else's business and the state will kill him/her for you.

Land of the free.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
Let me raise just one obvious concern here. If her parents were so concerned for her why didn't they curtail smoking pot? Obviously, they didn't care enough to not smoke weed. I would never risk my kids being taken by the state because of such a controlled substance. I just makes me wonder a bit here.

Of course the foster care situation is terrible. Maybe her parents should have thought about that before they got high.

Wow. Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Someone received a PhD in brown-nosing.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Here is some more food for thought, I know 4 social workers, 2 of which are pretty high up the ladder and have been friends for about 15 years, both smoke weed!

The other 2 I only know socially(Been to a few parties together), where I have personally witnessed them smoke dope, snort and pop all sorts of class A substances and even consume Ketamine! Then precede to end up semi naked while slavering in a pool of their own making.

These are the kind of people who get up in the morning, go to work and precede to make life changing decisions regarding our Childrens future!

Double standard and hypocrisy at its very best or what??? LoL

edit on 5-8-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I have had the "pleasure" of having to deal with the c.p.s. people when my daughter was born because of a certain medication her mother was taking before and after she was carrying my kid...lets just say...mom is a little off her rocker without it
but hey...who isn't these day's
anyway...one visit in the hospital...one at home...and that was it...never heard from the again
lucky for them...
all i'm gonna say...oh..besides that this makes me

p.s... maybe cps means Closet Pot Smokers.....cause it sure does seem to me like they have a severe problem when it comes to critical decision making

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
Here is some more food for thought, I know 4 social workers, 2 of which are pretty high up the ladder and have been friends for about 15 years, both smoke weed!

The other 2 I only know socially(Been to a few parties together), where I have personally witnessed them smoke dope, snort and pop all sorts of class A substances and even consume Ketamine! Then precede to end up semi naked while slavering in a pool of their own making.
These are the kind of people who get up in the morning, go to work and precede to make life changing decisions regarding our Childrens future!

Double standard and hypocrisy at its very best or what??? LoL

could not agree with you more....the last part....the rest...meh..
not good...not good

edit on 5-8-2013 by Cogliostro because: i'm new at this...gimmie a break will ya

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by St0mP121

and stating the father was dumb as well? WTF is wrong with you.

Obviously not to much, I've never lost a child to CPS.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
At the point my child was becoming bruised is the point I become a criminal.

I would not hesitate to take my child back if I knew they where in danger.

Damn right, and I'd have your back.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
There wouldn't be these kinds of problems if the government didn't OWN our children.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I grew up in a home of alcoholics. I was beaten, abused and neglected. I would have given anything if my parents had been weed smokers instead of alcoholics
Don't get me wrong, there is no pity party here. I just learned from thier mistakes and became a better person for it.

The laws concerning marijuana are more than archaic and need to change ASAP.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by St0mP121

and stating the father was dumb as well? WTF is wrong with you.

Obviously not to much, I've never lost a child to CPS.

i beg to differ...

i think the point he was getting at is that your statement about the father being dumb was unwarranted, insensitive, and really didn't make any sense....

i think he wants to know why you would say something so idiotic....

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think before any of us start to blame the father we would need to be in possession of all the facts!

Why is it so hard for some people to believe that Social Work and CPS aka ultra totalitarian state sponsored idiots removed the little girl for there own agenda?

The way this is being presented right now CPS and Social Work blatantly removed the little girl from her fathers custody because Cannabis was being consumed in the family home after the little girl was asleep.

Social Work/CPS then placed the little girl with what amounts to a beast!

THATS JUST PLAIN WRONG IN ANYBODYS BOOK ! ! !

No ifs, no but's, no coconuts.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This one last year, the Father was killed over smell, as CPS stood by, none was found in his body.

A prosecutor in northern Michigan has cleared the police officer who shot and killed a Grayling man as police and Child Protective Services (CPS) employees attempted to seize his three-year-old. The attempted removal of the minor child came after a police officer who came to the scene on a call earlier that same day reported that he smelled marijuana and reported the incident to CPS authorities, who decided the child needed to be removed. The dead man, William Reddie, 32, becomes the 17th person killed in US domestic drug law enforcement operations so far this year.

stopthedrugwar.org... killed_marijuana

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

i think he wants to know why you would say something so idiotic....

I couldn't careless what you think.
And why is it idiotic to call em like I see 'em ?
BTW shouldn't you run and tattle on yourself for bashing a fellow member ?
What kind of pot smok'in dumb ass loses his kid to the government ? And then
doesn't do anything about it when he sees her all bruised up as a result ?
The guys a retard. Defend him if you like and put yourself in the same boat.

I don't give a crap about her Dads feelings but the little dead girl is evidence
she needed someone with some brains around her. I suspect that
wouldn't be anyone like you tho.
edit on 5-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

Wow. Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Someone received a PhD in brown-nosing.

Why don't you stick to the comments and not personally attack me? It is not acceptable per T&S to just launch into personal attacks. Shows a lot about you.

I am amazed that you all cannot at all see that the parents were not doing the smart thing here. But go ahead and absolve them of anything that might have contributed to their child being removed from their home. I might not like laws about pot, but I sure do have enough wisdom to not literally beg the state to take my kids by abusing drugs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join