It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CPS confiscates healthy girl from parents who smoked pot, gave to murderous foster mom

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Big Brother is on top of it as usual.
In this case, using draconian law, a child is taken away from her parents because the wellbeing of the child is their (CPS') most important job.

Here is a quote from the father/
"We never hurt our daughter. She was never sick. She was never in the hospital. She never had any issues until she went into state care."

Further, The child would show up at visitations with bruises, moldy bag....
Talk about exactly why there should be a host of laws overturned.

Well, Take a look at how the system is completely broken...
Link
edit on 4-8-2013 by imd12c4funn because: missquote

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

I clicked the video off when the anchor said, " May be difficult to see ".
I got scared and ran away. Obviously the childs Father isn't to
damn sharp either. This maybe a prime example of what happens
when a child is surrounded by first class idiots.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Absolutely deplorable!

Look at the state of the Woman they placed the child with!

She looks like something from Prisoner Cell block H! I bet Bee Smith is crapping herself! LoL

Going along with social services train of thought any kid who's parents smoke cigarettes should also be removed from there custody.

Cigarettes cause cancer and many other nasty disorders. Cannabis causes levity and an enormous sense of well being, at worst the munchies!

Stupid laws need to be amended to decriminalize such a harmless substance!

Rest in peace little one!

edit on 4-8-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Well watching that was a hell of a way to wake up on a Sunday.
But the least I could do for that poor little one.
I'm sick after.

That story is god awful.
CPS needs to be body slammed.
And whatever Judge removed the little girl, because her parents
were "smoking pot" after they put her to bed, had better have their soul burn
every time they enjoy a beer or wine.

Truly horrific and in my own backyard to boot.
Awful..

edit on 4-8-2013 by sealing because: Grammar

edit on 4-8-2013 by sealing because: More

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

This maybe a prime example of what happens
when a child is surrounded by first class idiots.

Kind of like the POTUS and his staff, but in that case, the child is doing much more than smoking pot and look what's been happening.
Unemployment
Fast and Furious
Benghazi
NSA Surveillance
Sequester
Massive Overreach
Just to name a few
Starting to like the guy who never hurt his child. - the lesser of two First class idiots.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
TY for bringing this to our attention OP. sadsadsad......I'm sick at heart over this....geez, you can see the bruises on the little ones forehead during visitation with dad. I just don't agree with CPS. They are slipping big time & putting these children in more danger, in some cases...not all, but ALOT! They waited before the little one went to bed before smoking. I don't see a problem here....my heart goes out to the poor baby & her family. May the foster scum rot in hell

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
There was no problem until social services intervened!

Sad turn of events that could have been prevented with just a little understanding.

Here is some food for thought, I live in the U.K and barring a complete screw up on there part, junkies and crack heads get to keep there kids when it is perfectly obvious to all that they should be removed from there custody.

These poor people partake in a little greenery while the kids in bed and social services do this to them and the poor little one!

The mind boggles at the hypocrisy!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Sad turn of events that could have been prevented with just a little understanding.

If I noticed bruises on my daughter who was in the care of another adult
especially a foster aparent. She wouldn't have gone back there and if they
some how managed to put her back there any way. She wouldn't be there long.
The stste knows better than the people. Doesn't matter that pedophiles are drawn to
jobs with CPS. Doesn't matter that sadistic child rapists see easy targets as
foster parents. I wouldn't trust that bitch with anyones kid just on looks alone.
She'll get some therapy and prolly be back in the system after she relocates.

But a lil understading ? WTF ?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

"But a lil understading ? WTF ?"

Obviously I mean a little understanding from Social Services regarding the parents smoking Cannabis. In my opinion there was never any need for the little girls removal. Just because the kids parents smoke weed does not make them bad people or require Social Services intervention.

Junkies on the other hand should have there kids put in care or removed to safety for the sake of the child. Where im from they get to keep them. Such is the way the world spins im afraid!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yes Yes, Be Very Afraid while yer at it.
The gubbermint is the peoples number 1 enemy.........................Time to clean out the psychopathic barstids, and replace with human beings.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So to anyone who may know,
to be clear if this had happened in Colorado
or Washington State because of their Marijuana laws
this little girl would not have been removed from her parents home correct?

But instead because she lived here in Rick Perry's dreamland shes dead?
This is going to be big. Mark my words. This case will change things if it
gets the attention it deserves.

It wasnt tht long ago in Arpaio/ Brewer
dreamland, Arizona,one would get life in prison for a single joint.
Thanks to Nancy Reagan and Zero Tolerance.

This s*** has to stop.

**Admin-Mod note**
I meant to add this to my above post but as usual it said I had
exceeded my 4 hour time limit when it had only been 2 hours.
Any ideas on why that always happens?
Guess I'm full of questions his morning.
And why is this thread in Posse Comme- forum?
I can't think of a single reason?
Plus it may die here which would be tragic.
Move your incredibly important thread if you can OP.

edit on 4-8-2013 by sealing because: Time limit incorrect on edits

edit on 4-8-2013 by sealing because: MOVE THIS THREAD

edit on 4-8-2013 by sealing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

"Any ideas on why that always happens?"

I thought it had something to do with time zones. Don't hold me to that explanation through.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have been thinking about starting an adoption but now leaning towards foster care for a bit. This is just awful, couldn't they have monitored the family for a while maybe visited a couple times a week to see how she lives first?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
See what The Evil Weed does in a polite society? This is how it is villainized to produce the desired effect to show it to the world as a bad thing and an evil in society. This is another example of how the War on Drugs is worse than what it "protects" people from. If only the little girl's parents were drunks or alcoholics then all would be normal and well.

edit on 4-8-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This news station says that CPS took the child for neglectful supervision. Then the news station says that the father admitted to smoking pot on that night. Was smoking pot his excuse for neglectful supervision? I mean, was the kid really taken away because his parents smoked some dope? I don't understand :-/

I have experienced a few foster parents. All were questionable. Pedo's, pill heads, and out for that government check. I wish a slow painful death on all the ones I have dealt with.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Junkies on the other hand should have there kids put in care or removed to safety for the sake of the child. Where im from they get to keep them. Such is the way the world spins im afraid

No one will love a child more than his/her parents. Of course I agree.
I was looking at the matter after the fact that the child had been removed.
It's all about control for the state. They don't want people smoking erb and they'll
take away your kids if you do. Doesn't matter that at a minimum they murder
who the child would have been had they left well enough alone. But in the case of
this little girl. The State murdered her straight out. My point is the Father carries
some blame for not very good look'in out. Who's fault is it the state got involved ?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

"My point is the Father carries some blame for not very good look'in out. Who's fault is it the state got involved?"

I think the fact remains that your laws(In some states) and my own(Class B substance over here) continue to criminalise and demonise Cannabis. If the stuff was decriminalised then Social services would not have been able to remove the child from the family home for the reason stated and she may well still be alive and healthy.

I think before we start to blame the parents we would need to know a little more regarding the situation.

Was the little girl well nourished and taken care off?
Were there any mental health issues?
Were there any other narcotics being consumed in the home?
Any sexual issues?

Those are just some of the questions that spring to mind before we start assigning blame to anybody other than the authorities in question. Because at the end of the day the little girl was removed from her family home and is now dead due to Social services and obviously the foster carer in question!

The parents will blame themselves anyway.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It is always interesting to me that the public often gives the benefit of the doubt to 'the authorities.'

After the Jackson Bortz case I will never give it to CPS.

I heard them say they did not have to do what the judges says, and then defend that statement on the news.
I know how cruel they were going in while the family watched their baby die after being taken off the vent (baby died after well witnessed accident) telling them they had just taken their older child, Jackson away. That was beyond cruel.

I hate them. If not for them I know 2 kids who would have had much better lives.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I love that the feds can't leave pot heads alone but will leave Banksters who launder money for Mexican cartels and Terrorists alone.

What's it gonna take to remove these criminals?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is very sad. Laws need to be changed. I just don't understand how cps can take a child away outright for parents smoking pot. Dont they have to drug test and then give time to the parents to change?

I've known people who had cps called on them and that's the way it was for them. Somebody ratted on them, they were forced to take a test given time to follow through with orders and the children were never placed elsewhere.

It's mindboggling that cps just went right in wih cops and took the child so quickly and gave her to a murderer. Freaking bastards I hope karma gets them all in the end. Poor baby.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join