It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know of any forums for actors???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Does anyone know of any forums for actors??? I can't find any decent ones. You'd think there'd be a forum at least as good as this were people in the acting profession are talking??? Where's those forums???

edit on 2-8-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Never heard of a forum for actors...if you're an actor then make a thread that says all actors and actresses ...lets chat

Hope you're having a nice day!!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well the reason I ask is I'm looking for a video spokes model to do about 5 short videos. Each ranging from about 2 minutes to about 10 minutes in length. They're for a website that's being launched. It's an internet startup and we're shoe stringing things along so we can't afford to pay anything. The actor/actress would simply get experience out of this as they'd actually be the face of our site. So if you do that kind of thing, say hi. But ya this is annoying, trying to find some forum to post this.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Aha...I see. I'm sorry you're having trouble. I'm a magicians assistant...I've been doing that for...almost 15 years now
so I do have stage presence. I've never done a video of any sort. Well I mean me and my friends used to make up stories and then video it, but that was years ago

Good luck in your find....

Eta--if ya absolutely can't find anyone...I can try I guess. I've just never done anything like it before.

edit on 2-8-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

Aha...I see. I'm sorry you're having trouble. I'm a magicians assistant...I've been doing that for...almost 15 years now
so I do have stage presence. I've never done a video of any sort. Well I mean me and my friends used to make up stories and then video it, but that was years ago

Eta--if ya absolutely can't find anyone...I can try I guess. I've just never done anything like it before.

I am not sure they are wanting that kind of video...HAHAHA!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
Does anyone know of any forums for actors??? I can't find any decent ones. You'd think there'd be a forum at least as good as this were people in the acting profession are talking??? Where's those forums???

edit on 2-8-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

I have been on some photo shoots were we hire models.

photosecrets.com...

Same sort of thing will apply I would think for actors or
answers.yahoo.com...

Remember Google knows everything

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
strange that this same conversation is going on at lunatic out post .com .#

think im seeing double

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Plenty of lunatics on here mate as well as there

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Oh you're gonna laugh at me now! No duh that's not what kind of video he was wanting but ya do know that magiacian assistants can act....just sayin

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Yep, gotta make it look like stuff disappears and reappears!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Oh you're gonna laugh at me now! No duh that's not what kind of video he was wanting but ya do know that magiacian assistants can act....just sayin

I am just teasing! You know me that I would keep my EYE on the assistants not the magician...silly me!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Go to the local University or Community College to the theatre dept. Find a Professor and ask for some recommendations for good students who would like to do it as an extra credit assignment for his/her class.

This works also with art projects, computers, web design etc. Ive done it a few times and the Prof's were more than happy to recommend someone AND give them some class credit as extra-curricular.

PS And ITS FREE WORK

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

No worries...jokes all around!! Lalala!
I prob couldn't act if I tried...I am just an assistant in all

Peace playa

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

hmmmm strange what do you think that could possibly mean??

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by geobro

hmmmm strange what do you think that could possibly mean??
maybe all those sites are a set up a site in the top ten only has 300 or so online and the guests are they even real or machine ai /

if you look at members profiles like i do you get to thinking who is real and who is not but it is strange that a thread entitled does anyone know of a forum for actors should pop up on 2 conspiracy sites at the same time / day

mmm me thinks something is not right ?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

HOLLY CRAP ITS A GENUINE CONSPIRACY!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Why are most of the people posting in this thread only showing 1 eye? Now someone explain that one to us??

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Why are most of the people posting in this thread only showing 1 eye? Now someone explain that one to us??
it is a secret shhhh

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

If you notice mine is the correct one...hehe

top topics

join