It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to make myself look older?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I don't know if there is an answer.....I have similar issues. So as to not scare my dates, I have to try to make my penis look smaller. I know it sounds crazy as everyone is always trying to make theirs look bigger. You and I have it rough brother!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
My youngest son (of two) has the same issue. Today is his 27th birthday and he looks like a teenager (dimples, blond hair, light blue eyes, not much facial hair, young body type), but very hairy everywhere else (that I can see-lol). He doesn't mind at all anymore, but he did a few yrs back, whenever he first started going to clubs. Now he says that he attracts the younger ladies (as well as some cougars).

I say, just enjoy who you are

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Since you mentioned that your voice is still pubescent or nearly so, you may be low in testosterone. There is some evidence that our water supply worldwide is contaminated with female hormones from birth control pills (as well as godknowswhatelse) and that it's affecting males by feminizing them. Sperm counts are down worldwide and in my 60 year lifespan, I think males are much less 'masculine' than they were when I was younger. Maybe I'm just remembering wrong, though. Compare pictures of men back in the 30s and 40s with now and you may see what I mean.

If you can afford to see a doctor and have your growth hormones and testosterone checked, that might be a good idea. If you can't at least consider if your sex drive seems to be on a par with your friends of the same age. Lower sex drive would probably mean reduced testosterone levels.

Also, while I sympathize that you have little money, that's no excuse for not putting on muscle. A good workout program with just using your own weight as resistance could bulk you up a bit and won't burn that many extra calories. Look on the web for all sorts of workouts that don't require equipment. It's been my experience dating bodybuilders that putting on some muscle increases testosterone levels, which increases muscle, which....

Finally, you may benefit from extra pheromones which can be used to change the responses of people around you, from sexual responses to 'what a great guy' kind of responses; there are others of use in office situations where you need to have a commanding presence.

There's lots of pheromone sites available for the looking but this one is my favorite; they produced the original
Love Potion #9 perfume which I have tried personally; it's truly a classic;

www.lovepotionperfume.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I think the best thing to do is to just learn to accept who you are. You are what you are, and trying to convince or trick yourself otherwise will only lead to disappointment, my friend.

You have been blessed with genes that allow you to look younger. What is so wrong with that? You say you can't gain muscle because you recently lost your job, but there really is nothing stopping you from doing a little exercise each day. Some push-ups, sit-ups, etc when you wake up will barely burn any calories at all.

Hair style is a major factor in how old you appear. Have you tried changing that up? I have a hungarian friend who is 30 now, but still looks 15, and that is mostly to do with his hair style and things he wears.

The best thing to do here, is accept that you can't make your face look older, but you can pick up the style/habits of older people. Try and find some people that you associate with (celebrities, sports personalities, tv presenters, some random person you saw in a photo once, etc) and try to copy their style.

Age is not only a physical thing. Best of luck to you.

Peace

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Had the same problem most of my life (I'm 49). I found it useful to make my age clear when talking to new people. If people still treat you like a 15 year old when they are aware of your real age, they aren't people worth getting to know in my experience. Those kinds of people tend to be shallow and egotistical, and I don't want to be around them. Choose your friends wisely is my advice.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Sun bathe. tan tan tan. If you do it everyday you will see results quickly.

-Alien

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hi,

Use Lemon rub it on your face and Make paste of sandalwood and rose water.www.foods4betterhealth.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join