It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to make myself look older?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I know this is an absolutely weird question. But there's not much material out there on how to look older short of wearing makeup. Everyone wants to look young!

But to me this is a problem! I'm almost 32 years old male but physically, I still look like a 15 year old!! Everything, my face, my body, my skin, my voice and honestly, I don't feel like I've aged since 15. Only my height is normal at 173 cm.

Would have been perfect if I were a girl but I'm not. This condition is giving me "respect" issues. In social gatherings, I'm being treated like a 15 year old and left out!! I'm not being taken as seriously as normal men my age!!

The worst I had is I was nearly banned one time from leaving my country. Having no job at that time, thus, no work ID, airport officials thought I was a minor!

For starters, How can I put wrinkles on my face without wearing a mask??

Building muscles is not an option at the moment since I lost my job recently, thus, I'm eating less than normal and can't afford to have more food.

TY for this crazy request for help!
edit on 2-8-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Smoke. HA

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zehll

Thanks but no thanks. I want to look older without smoking and no alcohol, no drugs, no surgery.

Having less sleep doesn't help either. It dramatically affects my performance during the day so having less sleep is not an option too.

I've had a lot of stress lately but doesn't seem to help as well. I could sun bathe and that would get me some wrinkles but the effect is only temporary and there's a risk of skin cancer may not be an option.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Read ATS for a day.

Your soul will age as well.

Peace

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk
BIG GER

Take this and try not to do much sit about for a while let the fat build

edit on 2-8-2013 by coolcatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Don't worry, you sound like you have similar genetics to us Asians...

...Meanin' you'll look young till you hit about 50-60, then you'll look ancient after that

Anyway, I'm not the tallest person and I like to think a strong personality will always stand out in any social circle.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Get off of the net, go OUTSIDE and let the sun age you. If you are that worried about skin cancer, DO NOT USE Creams or sunblock. It may just be my imagination, but i have noticed that the rise in skin cancer coincides with the sales of skin care products.

edit on 2-8-2013 by occrest because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Make the most of it.

Be the wisest in a younger group.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Get a good knife and carve scars into your face. Just kidding!!! Sorry mods.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Grow facial hair.

Get grey highlights on your hair, near the temples.
You can use a special kit for men, it's cheap and it should do the trick!

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

I know that you said short of wearing makeup, but that limits the options dramatically.
You will be wishing that you looked younger than your age when you hit age 50.

Here is a makeup trick anyway.

Liquid latex

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

You may look young. But if you act mature your looks won't matter.

Confidence
humor
manners
body language
humility
style

all these things will make you seem older than you look.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zehll
Smoke. HA

My first thought too...lol.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Being the 48 year old that I am I would like to look a bit younger, plus I would love to have my head hair back where it used to be rather than all over the rest of my body

But all I can say if you wanna look older without any makeup, surgery etc, is to grow your facial hair, if you are in your 30's you may get a few grey ones start to creep through and also grow your sideburns and maybe even change your hairstyle.....

And lastly, start to drink real ale, eat peanuts and crisps, do no exercise, put the weight on and watch your facial jowls start to sag and then I can assure you that you will start to look older and fatter.....

Easy peazy

edit on 2-8-2013 by davethebear because: spelling mistake

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Grow facial hair.

end

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
How to look mature in social gathering.

1) have some stubble, or facial hair.

2) don't smile a lot or big..ii if you have to.. try to smile without your teeth showing.

3) have a serious tone or rather facial mood.

4) try to wear loose cloths.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Lol so true.

Asians stay same young from 20-40.. than bam!! 70yrs old.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
Don't worry, you sound like you have similar genetics to us Asians...

...Meanin' you'll look young till you hit about 50-60, then you'll look ancient after that

Anyway, I'm not the tallest person and I like to think a strong personality will always stand out in any social circle.

That's funny! I do think its genetics too. We got significant % of grandparents who went past 90 without seeing a doctor (they were that poor). I am Asian too but my problem is not relative to other races. I seem not to age compared to my Asian peers.

I can have a strong personality. But I'm also highly empathic. I could sense others that whenever I bring my strong personality, they tend to get annoyed. I think you know the feeling when a strange kid walks up to you and talks to you on your intellectual level with a good amount of confidence even if extremely polite. May not be a big deal to other races but to Asians it can be a big deal.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
reply to post by ahnggk

Make the most of it.

Be the wisest in a younger group.

Indeed I tend to have much greater success mingling with people much younger than me!

But when I need something from people my age, that's the time it becomes a problem. Not everyone my age is biased against me but it's also hard to deny, the odds are a bit against me.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Lol so true.

Asians stay same young from 20-40.. than bam!! 70yrs old.

Both my parents did not go the same route. My parents are now 60 but still look like 40. It's a bit in the genetics I think.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join