It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to make myself look older?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
How to look mature in social gathering.

1) have some stubble, or facial hair.

2) don't smile a lot or big..ii if you have to.. try to smile without your teeth showing.

3) have a serious tone or rather facial mood.

4) try to wear loose cloths.

Lol good one. I do not have much facial hair sadly. I cannot grow a beard.

Wearing loose cloths make me look like a school dropout up-to-no-good

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulwaxer

Get a good knife and carve scars into your face. Just kidding!!! Sorry mods.

Seriously, that might work out for me.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by ahnggk

I know that you said short of wearing makeup, but that limits the options dramatically.
You will be wishing that you looked younger than your age when you hit age 50.

Here is a makeup trick anyway.

Liquid latex

Eventually I might consider it, thanks!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Have children.

2nd

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
My advice my dear brother is...it's about how you Feel not how you look, and this applies for everyone. Confidence ( i feel good within myself and inhabit my body at social events) in contrast with your body language equals aura of attractiveness. Expand your natural magnetism and people will love you. When you feel good within, others will gravitate towards your "good vibes". Good luck and don't forget to feel great next time you want to be a social animal

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Look older?

Smoke a ton of cigarettes, eat garbage food and drink a lot...like A LOT.

You should age faster than normal with that prescription.

ETA: Oh, you could also get a "Republican haircut". That always makes people look older.
edit on 2-8-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by ahnggk

Have children.

2nd

Ignore this post.

The price !!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Smoke two packs a day and eat a TON of GMO.... you'll look 50 in no time
edit on 2-8-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Party with lindsay lohan.

You'll look like you're 40 in 4 years.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What a coindicence just a day ago i saw news article of what sleeping on your make-ups does to your skin lol
sleeping in your make-ups

Tho by looking at the results i can´t really find it a comfort one and looks a bit painful.

I feel for you, it isn´t any easier for females either. Couple of times when i was over thirty i went to nightclub and they called a police to check up my ID as they thought i was a minor --- it was embarrassing..

Its better to be who you are, i dont think any aging tricks are worth it anyway.

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Sounds like me. If I shave my facial hair, I instantly lose about 10 years. I could walk into a high school and not get so much as a second glance. Funnily enough, I've also been to bars without being carded...but maybe they're just lazy. I know once I was in the store buying cigarettes, and the guy directly behind me in line asked, "Are you a minor?"

I politely informed him that I wasn't, and he asked how old I was. Hearing my age, he said, "Oh, so you are still a minor in some ways..." I didn't really have a polite reply to that. I don't appreciate people underestimating me because of my relative youth, especially in regards to my appearance. Treat me as an equal or I will treat you likewise. I am a mirror - I give what I get.

Suck it up, OP! Someday, you'll wish you still had those dashing good looks of a younger fellow...and I hear there's plenty of middle aged fiends who like them young.

edit on 2-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

the damage from too much sun on your face does not go away it is permanent .

i have a friend that was a serious sunbather and a very attractive woman but by the time she reached 35 years old ,
she looked at least 60 .

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
You can do things like adding some gray to your hair, but honestly how one feels about themselves matters the most. If you walk with confidence and respect then others will bounce off of that. Wear clothes that don't make you look like a kid as in more professionally even if it's just having one or two suits. Nice clothes, good grooming, and personal attitude goes a long way.

When going for a job if you have certifications the date alone on those gives way your age. Start networking and get to know those in the field you want to be in and doors will open for you as they know you're a serious man and not some kid.

I wish you well!

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

What has worked for me:

1. overexposure to the sun, as much as possible

2. Drink to much, drink everyday, for years

3. continuously deprive yourself of sleep.

4. create as much stress and hovoc in your life as often as possible.

5. injure yourself. cuts, abrasions, bloody noses, burns (within reason).
scares will age face, hands. arms and legs pretty damn good!

In summary drinking and sleep deprivation will help you on your way and make steps 1, 4 and 5 practically automatic.
Don't forget to stay angry and frown a lot that will enable you to wrinkle that face double time!

Now remember when you've aged yourself to an accepable level stop all of the above especially the drinking (completely) and sun overexposure, lest you become cancerous,
Hope this advice helps you on your way.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Grow beard and mustache

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
I know this is an absolutely weird question. But there's not much material out there on how to look older short of wearing makeup. Everyone wants to look young!

But to me this is a problem! I'm almost 32 years old male but physically, I still look like a 15 year old!! Everything, my face, my body, my skin, my voice and honestly, I don't feel like I've aged since 15. Only my height is normal at 173 cm.

Would have been perfect if I were a girl but I'm not. This condition is giving me "respect" issues. In social gatherings, I'm being treated like a 15 year old and left out!! I'm not being taken as seriously as normal men my age!!

The worst I had is I was nearly banned one time from leaving my country. Having no job at that time, thus, no work ID, airport officials thought I was a minor!

For starters, How can I put wrinkles on my face without wearing a mask??

Building muscles is not an option at the moment since I lost my job recently, thus, I'm eating less than normal and can't afford to have more food.

TY for this crazy request for help!
edit on 2-8-2013 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

If you want to get older, get married and have kids. That's worth twenty years of stress age in one year.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

pics or it didn't happen

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Funny how a lot of the suggestions for OP to look older, are ones that are generally bad for your health

To OP: Do you really want to look older that badly? Because I'm guessing when you're older, you wouldn't want it then...

I'd go along with grow a beard and wear clothes that make you look more your age.
edit on 3-8-2013 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Eh, enjoy it because in a few short years you'll long for that young face.

As someone who was "carded" up to his early forties, I can identify with your dilemma, however a few years have made that young face craggy and crowfeet-ty and I miss the tiny pores and smooth face... sniff.

And strangely, age doesn't bring respect... quite the opposite, actually.

The only comfort in that is the fact everyone gets old... if they're lucky.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Those people are just jealous of you. Success is being healthy, looking good, feeling good. Remain content with yourself, and cherish your good genes and looks. Dont care what others think, smile and screw them (not literally...unless....you know).

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join