It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the real truth about the 9/11 planes

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by smurfy

I fall between the two camps. It was done by who they said, how they said, but it was known it was going to happen, and allowed to happen.

That by default makes you a 'truther' then, that decamps the camps. So let's get real, and broaden things a bit. George Tenet is widely accepted as being the source of the immediate identifying of Bin Laden as the attacker, yet four/five years before that his predecessor went under a cloud, because his e-mails that had classified information on them, were almost certainly detected on a routine basis by easy access, (that was 1996/1997 BTW) and you have to accept that even then there was not much that was not accessible on the internet. Tenet knew about Bin Laden, and he knew about the sky Pilots, Atta and co, he said so on the morning of 9/11 at breakfast, where there were journalists present, so he just said, "Could this be Bin Laden" as if? as well as remarks about Atta.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by supamoto
I was watching the BBC live news report when the third building was reported as downed (the building was behind the reporter as she lied to us) only for it to happen minutes later on live TV during her report.
How can anyone who believes the official story be taken seriously?

You are referring to Building 7, It was thought by the fire department that building 7 was a high risk of collapsing a good couple of hours before it collapsed..........so certainly not a sudden out of the blue collapse..... it's highly likely that all news crews were informed that building 7 was about to collapse by fire crews that had evacuate out of the collapse zone prior to the collapse.
With breaking news that it is these days it was most likely an honest mistake by an eager reporter hoping to get the latest news out to the viewing public.........but she jumped the gun on reporting the collapse of building 7.

Now do you REALLY think the best way to go about a super secret government cover up is to inform the media about it!!!

..........and you might as well inform the Airlines,Airports, Police Department, Fire Department too.

edit on 3-8-2013 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loegical one

Originally posted by supamoto
I was watching the BBC live news report when the third building was reported as downed (the building was behind the reporter as she lied to us) only for it to happen minutes later on live TV during her report.
How can anyone who believes the official story be taken seriously?

You are referring to Building 7, It was thought by the fire department that building 7 was a high risk of collapsing a good couple of hours before it collapsed..........so certainly not a sudden out of the blue collapse..... it's highly likely that all news crews were informed that building 7 was about to collapse by fire crews that had evacuate out of the collapse zone prior to the collapse.
With breaking news that it is these days it was most likely an honest mistake by an eager reporter hoping to get the latest news out to the viewing public.........but she jumped the gun on reporting the collapse of building 7.

Now do you REALLY think the best way to go about a government cover up is to inform the media about it!!!

edit on 3-8-2013 by Logical one because: (no reason given)
so how do you explain all the people around the world that heard about 9-11 before it even happened ?? i heard and watched it in the uk when ir was 6 am in new york
now there is a conspiracy

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I often see people discussing/debating the skills of the alleged hijackers, where they were trained, how they were permitted into the country etc.

But I'm not sure why.

They dont even know who the hijackers were.

Hijack 'suspects' alive and well.

FBI Director Robert Mueller has acknowledged that some of those behind last week's terror attacks may have stolen the identification of other people....

FBI Chief Raises New Doubts Over Hijackers' Identities.

WASHINGTON — FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged Thursday that investigators may not know the true identities of some of the 19 suspected airplane hijackers from last week's suicide attacks.

"We have several hijackers whose identities were those of the names on the manifests," Mueller said. "We have several others that are still in question. The investigation is ongoing, and I am not certain as to several of the others."

Not to mention that they found no evidence linking the alleged hijackers to the actual crime...

FBI says hijackers `left no paper trail'.

The hijackers "left no paper trail," FBI Director Robert Mueller said in the text of an April 19 speech the FBI released Monday.

"In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper--either here in the United States or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere--that mentioned any aspect of the Sept. 11 plot," he said.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
reply to post by waypastvne

That's a good issue, not sure when that image was taken which you are overlaying. Let's say they got rid of the entire scar area, are you saying they can't take a bulldozer and make an nice looking impact spot? Where is the plane? Those images are from the day it happened. So, were is the plane, luggage, and bodies? The coroner says there were no bodies or parts to do his job and he was done within five minutes of getting on scene.

As has already been pointed out to you, the coroner Wally Miller, despite the best efforts of conspiracy theorists, has made it perfectly clear what he faced on 9/11 :-

www.youtube.com...

To keep repeating a fabrication is nothing to do with research or the pursuit of truth.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

The hijackers "still alive" stuff has all been debunked long long ago. You are referencing reports from just days after 9/11 when there was some confusion :-

www.911myths.com...

The Saudis have confirmed that 15 were their citizens and Al Qaeda have included all 19 in a martyrdom video.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
what did they carry out under that blue tarp? Might it have been the guts of a missile that actually hit the building?

Oh good grief, that "blue tarp" was a tent that was being carried in, not out.... where did you get the silly idea it was being carried out from?

More "truther" quality research here!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I've been told that the story has been debunked but the only change that the BBC made was the following:

...we have made one small change to the original story. Under the FBI picture of Waleed al Shehri we have added the words "A man called Waleed Al Shehri..." to make it as clear as possible that there was confusion over the identity. The rest of the story remains as it was in the archive as a record of the situation at the time.

This isnt much of a debunking. I would imagine that he's able to recognize his own picture, name notwithstanding.

Especially when the head of the FBI acknowledged that the hijackers used fake IDs and that there is no evidence linking these alleged hijackers to the crime.

But when the FBI was pressed on the issue, I think they said something to the effect of "of-course we know who did it and we're confident". What else would we expect them to say...

edit on 4-8-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

You are referring to Building 7, It was thought by the fire department that building 7 was a high risk of collapsing a good couple of hours before it collapsed.

Why do you think that was? Do you think it's because they were familiar with 47 storey buildings collapsing completely after a few hours of fire damage and some minimal structural damage, or do you think it's because they'd been conditioned to expect such a thing by the 2 much bigger buildings that had already totally collapsed?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

There is plenty of evidence linking the hi-jackers to the events of 9/11. You only have to look at some of the more than a thousand exhibits at the Zacarias Moussaoui trial :-

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

You have to apply some common sense to this. What were these men of middle eastern origin doing in the US ? What was the flight training for ? Why the links with each other, Afghan terror training camps, the Hamburg cell ?
Why did they buy tickets for the four fatal flights ? Why were some caught on security cctv pre-boarding ? Why does Al Qaeda now promote them all as martyr heroes ?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Why does Al Qaeda now promote them all as martyr heroes ?

They made playing cards for children with the pictures of the martyrs. Billboards showing all 19 are commonplace throughout Yemen and Somalia under the heading مع الله في الجنة or With God in Paradise.

I believe it's Ali Soufan's book that shows the cards for children.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

so how do you explain all the people around the world that heard about 9-11 before it even happened ?? i heard and watched it in the uk when ir was 6 am in new york now there is a conspiracy

And it did not, I know this because actually remember watching the whole thing live that day with my dad who came into my bedroom and said "son I was watching tv and its just cut to New York, you gota get up and see this, its like something out of a movie"

That was not at 6am

As I remember it was more like lunch time.

Your claims make no sense,
edit on 4-8-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by geobro

so how do you explain all the people around the world that heard about 9-11 before it even happened ?? i heard and watched it in the uk when ir was 6 am in new york now there is a conspiracy

And it did not, I know this because actually remember watching the whole thing live that day with my dad who came into my bedroom and said "son I was watching tv and its just cut to New York, you gota get up and see this, its like something out of a movie"

That was not at 6am

6 am in new york is 11 am in the u.k and that is when i first heard about it ?? but many hundreds of people i know saw it or heard about it at 9.30 am in the uk ?? now explain that

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

6 am in new york is 11 am in the u.k and that is when i first heard about it ?? but many hundreds of people i know saw it or heard about it at 9.30 am in the uk ?? now explain that

So what the media were in on this huge false flag and they just happened to report on the whole thing before anything had actually happened.

You honestly believe they could be that stupid?

I think you are getting confused, its much more likely that you started hearing about it at 0930 New York time and are just getting GMT and EST mixed up

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by smurfy

I fall between the two camps. It was done by who they said, how they said, but it was known it was going to happen, and allowed to happen.

That be it and everything else is distraction.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

reply to post by geobro

So what the media were in on this huge false flag and they just happened to report on the whole thing before anything had actually happened.

You honestly believe they could be that stupid?

I think you are getting confused, its much more likely that you started hearing about it at 0930 New York time and are just getting GMT and EST mixed up

i wish i was but all you have to do is ask around no computer needed and you will see . i remember that day very well for other reasons . i shocked lots of people over the years with that one no thermite needed

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro

reply to post by geobro

That was not at 6am

if this is true, then the 9/11 'movie' was pre-fabricated beforehand. and i have
every reason now to believe that it was.

what if the buildings were pre-emptied and the area evacuated before demolition?
this would explain the lack of contents and bodies 'found' in the debris!

i believe 9/11 was a hoax, and one of the biggest hoaxes ever played on the american
people and the people of the world at large.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Sorry but i have had many discussions over the years about 9/11 truth and no one has ever told me that the events of that day were being reported early on the morning news.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

if this is true, then the 9/11 'movie' was pre-fabricated beforehand. and i have every reason now to believe that it was.

what if the buildings were pre-emptied and the area evacuated before demolition? this would explain the lack of contents and bodies 'found' in the debris!

i believe 9/11 was a hoax, and one of the biggest hoaxes ever played on the american people and the people of the world at large.

oh please tell me you are being sarcastic....

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TopsyTurvyOne

that is the only thing i can come up with it was pre- planned with a cast of thousands i really wish i was wrong but i know i am 100% right on this .

the earliest it could have been in the uk is 1.55 pm when the plane hit .

but just ask people who are old enough to remember and listen to news live as it was on a loop that day

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join