It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bought expensive whiskey to celebrate US destruction

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have no reason to bash you and I find that when people get angry and bash others it is often because there is truth to the words spoken. My name is Jodi, I am an American. I do not judge you, but you are no more moral or immoral as the case may be than I am. PS.. age isn't everything, I agree, although I'm a big fan of Bushmills myself.

I agree that a good portion of my country has been taken over by scum, but I disagree that it can't be fixed. I think in a way though my idea of fixing it would be in part a destruction of what is currently there. We need to start from scratch and get rid of Congress for starters.

You might be surprised when you get out and really talk to normal folk that they are not mindless immoral automatons. A good portion of them are far too trusting and just believe that they have been told. Others are busy just trying to live their lives in peace, oblivious to the fact that their world isn't what they think it is. The US does indeed have a lot of snakes for leaders, I for one get tired of it and am doing my part to bring awareness to it. I'd run for office, but the idea of being apart of that system is too much for me.

I have never been called a kook, but everyone around me knows that I seek truth. That I question everything and everyone. I encourage my kids to do the same, even if it means questioning me, their father, their teachers, ect.. I find that people get far too zealous about things and fail to communicate properly in a way that would spread education to others. They often end up turning people away because they have preconceived notions of such ideas. But when you can relate to a person in such a way that doesn't pit you against them, they suddenly listen more. I have been able to have great conversations about the corruption of our leaders with people who originally supported them because I didn't make it out to be a my guy vs. your guy sort of a thing. Most people are aware that I distrust the majority of politicians and it doesn't matter which side or party they are on. I have had great conversations with people deeply entrenched in a broken system about the fact that it is broken and that we put these so called leaders mentally in a position above us. I do my best to try and help the people around me realize that they are not less than anyone, that no authority figure is above them either. They are not mindless, they simply do not know what they do not know. Ignorance is not a crime, but stupidity on the other hand...

As for the blood shed, I disagree with war. I think politicians start wars that our men go off to fight, but all the while believe that they are doing the right thing. They have been brainwashed by politicians who are too cowardice to do the fighting themselves, that and they think themselves above it all.

It is not immoral to celebrate the destruction of immoral behavior, but it doesn't prove that you are moral. I do however see where you are trying to go with that line of thought. Your reasoning also assumes that the majority of Americans are not opposed to the same things you are opposed to, which is outright false. The problem is that most are unaware of the truth, if they knew the truth you would see a different side of Americans, you would see real Americans. The majority of Americans are not what the media tells us they are. The majority of Americans just want to live their lives in peace, but unfortunately have had their head in the sand for far too long. This however is changing, I see it not only in myself, but in those around me.

I celebrate the destruction of my corrupt government, corporations, and the like. I do not celebrate the destruction of America, only those that would destroy it from the inside.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
All this thread demonstrates is a serious lack of knowledge of Whisky (no e).

You can keep all your branded rubbish.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666

Admittedly I don't know much about whiskey. I have had a Canadian whiskey that I really liked (Pendleton I think it was) and Bushmills, nothing else. What would be considered a good whiskey?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I don't drink whiskey.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I don't drink whiskey.

I seriously need to come to ATS more, you people are hilarious!

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnyoneSeenJustice

Originally posted by ChuckNasty
Ohh you clever fella you. Creating a spoof account so your main account doesn't get F'd up...

If it wasn't for America, you would be speaking either German or Japanese. If it wasn't for America, the CSA would have taken over the Americas. Etc, Etc.

True evil is one that kills just because. True evil doesn't care about morals. True evil is our enemy. True evil impedes on the spread of capitalism.

....now if America can get rid of the corrupt Media, we'll be OK. If not, keep your bottles on ice.

Man you couldn't be more wrong.

#1 this is my only account
That is why you blasted the forums with posts within a very short time span? Typical troll technique. We've all seen it before.

#2 America used to be the good guy, but those days are gone, there was a government take over, Kennedy killed
The govt is the govt - how is the govt going to take over itself....or were you refering to the elections we have as a take over? Really not following that line, but I see the implication you are trying to get across.

#3 True Evil is evil that finds a reason to kill steal rape, well take a look at US history in last 20 years.
We can look at any country's history over the last 20 years and see jacked up sh##. I only imagine that the country you live in is a Utopian Galt's Gulch town. Let us know your mystery, yet perfect, country so we can see what we need to fear.

#4 US media, as in mainstream media, LOL, why would the government get rid of their lapdogs
I was refering to the solution to the real problem. Only an imbecile would look at everything for face value - and you sir/ma'am are no imbecile.

If it looks like a X, talks like a X, it must be an X.

Minus 200 DKP for you.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa

I think you missed the point.

Whisky is very much a matter for the individual palette, what I like might not appeal to you at all.....And anyway, discovering them is all part of the fun.

The late great Iain Banks wrote a very cool book on the subject: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 31-7-2013 by squarehead666 because: S&P

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

British Dude, lay of the Talisker and realize that will soon be another country.

I don't know how else to insult you
(that was a joke mods)

Whiskey spelling in countries like US, Canada, are more of a mix and match than strict UK spelling.

If you don't believe me you can read up on it.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I know your writing style.

I recognize your moral stance, mental state, and the way you project yourself .

I just can't place your old user name.

Bernard Schnitzel is that you?

Nah, can't be.....unless????

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
We need to start from scratch and get rid of Congress for starters.

I think politicians start wars that our men go off to fight, but all the while believe that they are doing the right thing. They have been brainwashed by politicians who are too cowardice to do the fighting themselves, that and they think themselves above it all.

All fine points, and I salute you for debating rather than bashing, but words my friend are only words.

How exactly will real change occur,
If you are going by what is happening and has happened thus far, how in the world can you be optimistic.

to quote character Khan from latest Star Trek, "you can't even break a rule, how are you to break a bone"

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChuckNasty

That is why you blasted the forums with posts within a very short time span? Typical troll technique. We've all seen it before.

The govt is the govt - how is the govt going to take over itself....or were you refering to the elections we have as a take over? Really not following that line, but I see the implication you are trying to get across.

We can look at any country's history over the last 20 years and see jacked up sh##. I only imagine that the country you live in is a Utopian Galt's Gulch town. Let us know your mystery, yet perfect, country so we can see what we need to fear.

Chuck, thank you for calling me an imbecile, I am not insulted because in my eyes people like you are Immoral.

The points you make don't make sense. Had I written something you liked, YOU WOULD NOT CALL ME A TROLL AND YOU KNOW IT

I pointed out, how US agencies killed President of United States, and built military industrial complex.

And your response is "govt is govt whatcha gonna do" to paraphrase.

You say look at history of other countries, YES LETS DO THAT CHUCK

Look at history of Iran, or Russia or China in the last 20 years, can you compare the conquests.

Don't waste my time, I won't respond to you again.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Bernard Schnitzel is that you?

Nah, can't be.....unless????

Maybe you should take a look at ATS traffic, do you suppose ATS doesn't get new members

only reincarnated souls,

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by yamammasamonkey
Bourbon is best, Knob Creek for me.
The other drivel does not stir me enough to comment.

I don't "stir" you enough, well, I don't know how I should feel about that

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheesy459
I completely agree with you your either for or against it weather your a zombie on antidepressants or not you still have free will that's their own fault for being mindless fools

You get it Bro

You get it, I too pity the masses

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Serious question.

Do you live in the city?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
but you honestly think Russia or China would step in and be the shimmering light for humanity?

You will be left with a big resounding NO.

What this world needs is a paradigm shift in consciousness. No one race or one nation, but all races and all nations.

Think about what you are saying,

You are playing a typical logic falsity that is government favorite, they keep telling their agents this all the time.

"We gotta be bad. Because someone else would be bad if we weren't"

This is a false premise, a false reality. If you are a country with Nuclear abilities, and well armed military.

You don't have to be anything but a good guy, and others still won't touch you OR your friends.

But if you are all you can be, and you still go around killing others, You are Evil at that point.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc
No, we just understand world history and current political climate.
Now, tell the good doctor where the bad man touched you.

Two lines, you give me 2 lines, I am STARVING HERE, all undernourished by your 2 lines

Fight the arthritis, give me more, you can do it.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nOraKat
I used to think like you about the United States government until I saw a documentary about the Communist Party of China (CCP) and also one on North Korea.

I am fully informed on Communist systems, my grandfather escaped long long ago and told me everything.

Just one problem, China and Russia are now capitalists who balance their budged, and they don't do invasions.

I realized then and there how bad governments can be with such blatant disregard for the welfare of it's people. The fears of Communism in the US were not unjustified.

Hey if you go that far, why not mention Hitler and Nazis, they too along with communists killed their own.

(Likewise, while the Middle East wars may seem like acquisition out of greed, there may be more to it than that, like in terms of security and control. Who wants to be dominated by a unsavory government?)

May. Key word is May, so for "may" all those deaths that continue to this day are worth it ?

While our government is not perfect - and there is corruption, this sort of blatant disregard does not exist here. We should be grateful for that. Instead of complaining we should work to correct the things that need correction.

You are wrong, US government has committed false flag of 9/11 and this isn't the first one. And killed thousands of Americans and impoverished MILLIONS OF AMERICANS.

Your arguments are OLD, updated them

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
but you honestly think Russia or China would step in and be the shimmering light for humanity?

You will be left with a big resounding NO.

What this world needs is a paradigm shift in consciousness. No one race or one nation, but all races and all nations.

Think about what you are saying,

You are playing a typical logic falsity that is government favorite, they keep telling their agents this all the time.

"We gotta be bad. Because someone else would be bad if we weren't"

This is a false premise, a false reality. If you are a country with Nuclear abilities, and well armed military.

You don't have to be anything but a good guy, and others still won't touch you OR your friends.

But if you are all you can be, and you still go around killing others, You are Evil at that point.

I don't expect you to know me or my position on things and certainly didnt provide it in my last post.

The issue is not with the US government. The executive branch is but a puppet dangled before the masses. Sleight of hand And the 2 party system is divide and conquer. But the issue isn't with the US government, its those really really super duper rich type people. You know the .001%. They aren't Americans or Europeans, Nordics or otherwise. They are the ELITE and they pay no allegiance to any government or nation. They usurp nations for their gain in power and profit.

They snuggle around camp fires wiggling their asses at giant owls while Laughing at the useless eaters rants and raves on blog sites. All the while planning how best to Shepard these animals for the next 50 years. But hey, enjoy the Whiskey.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

So the blood on the dipping stick means nothing

Maybe you would even like to lick it, maybe you are one of those types.

Me on the other hand, I'll stick with good old fashioned morals, where I root for bad guy to go down.

I could NOT have made it simpler to understand

The line betwen ''good'and ''bad'' has become so blurred that people have lost faith in the system and its masters, thats what OP is disenfranchised with, he has every right to feel that way, its equally valid to any other sentiment. Beating your chest and chanting USA! USA! is not going to change the cold facts of the situation, America has been on the decline for a long time, and now it has effectively classed its own citizens as guilty untill proven innocent, and you might not even get a trial anymore so what does that say about the integrity of the democracy that was the United States of America.

Dictatorship masquerading as a democracy, its like the US gov spent too much time hanging out in the middle east.

as soon as the economy collapses, its R.I.P. America

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join