It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bought expensive whiskey to celebrate US destruction

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Shoulda donated the money to something.
Expensive booze is such a waste of money.

Whhaaaatttt

Highland quality whiskeys are a waste of money ????

oh boy oh boy, if you and me were sitting at a table I would stand up and say Good Day to you sir.

On my way out I would pay for that disgusting processed cheap whiskey or beer you were drinking. Full of GMO poison. Pesticides and what not.

Suffice it to say, we would never sit down again.

Enjoy your CANCER drinks

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I support your right to celebrate (or await celebration) of anything you like. I don't feel the need to disagree or agree -- it's YOUR celebration. Party on. Thus concludes the limit of my interest in this creative drama.

Very fine and fair post, I can see why you are a moderator.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
If you are typing in English your government is just as guilty. So I don't wanna hear it.

Why would I not be typing in English

and if you read the entire thread, you will find that we already talked about other governments also being evil

Except US being the King of Evil, just count the bodies. If you Dare
edit on 31-7-2013 by AnyoneSeenJustice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
Oh, To Cheer you up? Joe Kennedy senior had the Canadian border loaded with J and B scotch the day prohibition was lifted. He made a killing for the Kennedy dynasty. To this day, the Kennedy trust fund receives residual overides on all J and B scotch sold.

I didn't know that tidbit very interesting, thanks.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChuckNasty
Ohh you clever fella you. Creating a spoof account so your main account doesn't get F'd up...

If it wasn't for America, you would be speaking either German or Japanese. If it wasn't for America, the CSA would have taken over the Americas. Etc, Etc.

True evil is one that kills just because. True evil doesn't care about morals. True evil is our enemy. True evil impedes on the spread of capitalism.

....now if America can get rid of the corrupt Media, we'll be OK. If not, keep your bottles on ice.

Man you couldn't be more wrong.

#1 this is my only account

#2 America used to be the good guy, but those days are gone, there was a government take over, Kennedy killed

#3 True Evil is evil that finds a reason to kill steal rape, well take a look at US history in last 20 years.

#4 US media, as in mainstream media, LOL, why would the government get rid of their lapdogs

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia
i keep hearing that line If the US fails then the whole planet fails !!!
Well tis very true in a sense . The US is failing the whole planet right now .
We wanted you guys to put a stop to the nonsense happening in your country in 2010 by the latest , instead what did you do
Become happy tourist again , not killers of old men , women and children
Turn away from your giant systems of corruption and start over at a peacefull community level .
Just change your hearts into a flower instead that dark place it has gone as a country .
We want you to succeed in the right ways

You definitely get it, and you are the minority, sorry. The Death Cult that US is, is very dear to many Americans

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia
Since we are talking about expensive Whisky. Are there any medicinal uses for it .
Ijust came across one of folk remedies for expensive Gin . Soak golden raisins in gin for 3 weeks and eat them , as a pain relief for arthritis . I wonder how many they say to eat a day
Cant wait to try this one .

I am glad you asked, there are some Irish single malts that are very high in Iodine.

That stuff is healthy believe me, if you can bear the taste. The funny thing that average American doesn't get is that when you drink GMO whiskey made of corn, or whatever GMO drink.

You are drinking a Carcinogen, US monsanto corn is made to produce pesticide within the sugar.

But of course, this is but one small minutia of the things average American doesn't "get"

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyJohn4578
Seems you have some knowledge in whiskey

I wanted to ask someone for a long time, what is the best thing I can get for about 100$

You know this is a very individual thing, you can put two whiskey connoisseurs in the same room.

And before long they will draw guns at each other, in my opinion 10 yr Macallan under 100 dollars is a VERY good whiskey.

People don't go for it because they think 12 year old Glenfiddich is better, and it isn't, I know.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
I bought my Dad the other day day a 12 year bottle scotch of Glenlivet.

Good choice, I think it is slightly higher quality to 12 yr Glenfiddich

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
Trust me we all know what you're saying, but to say that in an open forum is dangerous dude. You'll get black bagged. Be careful about what you say about the US. There's been countless examples of people who've landed up in jail or worse.

Grow a pair will ya.

It actually won't be so bad for people like me to be rounded up for free speech, the rest of you lazies just might wake up.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
I have a question.. how does celebrating the destruction of something make you moral?? and in this case more moral than others?? ?

I am really confused at what the point of this thread is other than trying to annoy people.

Oh you are confused are you.

Have your tried reading the OP, it talks about this really bad guy called US that goes around killing people.

And it talks about ME opening up a bottle of good whiskey and toasting when this bad guy gets what is coming to him.

There, still confused

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think most people on some level "prepare" for Death, heck, animals, plants and even the Earth itself have a built in system to cope with destruction of some sort. I remember years ago when I first started to connect the dots of many of the subjects we discuss here on ATS and thinking to myself....If the SHTF I'm going to take my floaty out into the middle of the Ocean, drink a beer, and just die peacefully, on my own terms.

Once I really thought about how silly and selfish that was, I started to deal with the fear and helplessness I was feeling, and accepting the reality that the odds are very good, that whether it's social or financial collapse or an "Act of God" we all will be forced to cope with whatever is going to happen in some way and that is the "Question" I try and answer within my heart.

So...what does one do?

1. Prepare for the worst in practical terms, survival being the goal.
2. Dedicate your self to teaching others how to survive, teaching being the goal.
3. Screw it all, enjoy life, family, friends and whatever makes you happy until SHTF and then just simply react?
4. Make peace with "God" or whatever your "truth" may be.....survival of your soul / integrity?
5. Hang out with your ATS family and fine tune your understanding of World Events, so however you react will come from a position of "knowledge" and perhaps solutions ultimately?

The thought of the US going under terrifies me, it would feel like cutting off a limb, even if that limb is dead and diseased....
The US and the World is going to change and my hope is that the wonderful and individual qualities that define all our Countries will survive......if a NWO is eminent I want to be a part of defining it to reflect the "New Beginning" that benefits all of humanity, not the selfish people who sold out their Countries and Humanity to preserve their gluttonous self interests.....

p.s. I almost feel sorry for all the people who will protect the Tyrants running this World...cause when the bunker doors close, it will be in your face, and your Children's face too......

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
1. Prepare for the worst in practical terms, survival being the goal.
2. Dedicate your self to teaching others how to survive, teaching being the goal.

p.s. I almost feel sorry for all the people who will protect the Tyrants running this World...cause when the bunker doors close, it will be in your face, and your Children's face too......

Have you seen the budget of average American family ?

They DON'T HAVE THE MONEY to prepare.

I am not talking BullShat feel good preparation that will have family living for 3 months

I am talking about real preparation that would cost you $10,000-15,000 MINIMUM

50% of Americans are dead men walking, and yes you may quote me on that.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AnyoneSeenJustice

I would say it costs much more then $10 to 15k to truly prepare if that's even possible...the billions of dollars stolen from all of us to prepare for a very few to survive seems to indicate that.

So if and when the rest of us might be faced with some sort of "doom" how will we react? Those are the questions that "haunt" me...and I guess what I'm mentally preparing for.....I hope that myself and others will have the strength to cope and rebuild something better....but it's going to possibly be more awful then most can comprehend...it will require LOVE and cooperation...yeah, yeah...that sounds corny.....

I have lived through a few natural disasters, Earthquakes / Floods, and it really is unbelievably amazing how people can and do pull together....
lol....and God knows were gonna need a few drinks along the way, so I hope you will share with those around you.......

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnyoneSeenJustice

Originally posted by votan
I have a question.. how does celebrating the destruction of something make you moral?? and in this case more moral than others?? ?

I am really confused at what the point of this thread is other than trying to annoy people.

Oh you are confused are you.

Have your tried reading the OP, it talks about this really bad guy called US that goes around killing people.

And it talks about ME opening up a bottle of good whiskey and toasting when this bad guy gets what is coming to him.

There, still confused

that still does not answer the question on how that makes you moral.........

... how does celebrating the destruction of an evil doer make you moral....

you can't answer the question can you?

[SNIP]

Mod Note: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

edit on 7/31/2013 by TheRedneck because: edited out insult

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AnyoneSeenJustice

I completely agree with you your either for or against it weather your a zombie on antidepressants or not you still have free will that's their own fault for being mindless fools

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Bourbon is best, Knob Creek for me.

The other drivel does not stir me enough to comment.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnyoneSeenJustice

Originally posted by EllaMarina
A rant against the (global!) elite. Why it seems like the United States is their main stomping ground, I have no idea. Maybe it's the military strength. But you're truly preaching to the choir in here. (Except for the technical desire to see 300 million lives ruined, but that's another story.)

No I don't think even ATS posters are realizing that US destruction is something to celebrate.

seeing the posts, I think lot of people are on government social security

No, we just understand world history and current political climate.

Now, tell the good doctor where the bad man touched you.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I used to think like you about the United States government until I saw a documentary about the Communist Party of China (CCP) and also one on North Korea.

I realized then and there how bad governments can be with such blatant disregard for the welfare of it's people. The fears of Communism in the US were not unjustified.

(Likewise, while the Middle East wars may seem like acquisition out of greed, there may be more to it than that, like in terms of security and control. Who wants to be dominated by a unsavory government?)

While our government is not perfect - and there is corruption, this sort of blatant disregard does not exist here. We should be grateful for that. Instead of complaining we should work to correct the things that need correction.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The US didn't corner the market on this behavior. Even if a government was created with the best intentions becaue moot once said government gets too big for its britches.

Sure the USA has become a "too big to fail" establishment and it's moral compass is facing south but you honestly think Russia or China would step in and be the shimmering light for humanity?

You will be left with a big resounding NO.

What this world needs is a paradigm shift in consciousness. No one race or one nation, but all races and all nations.

As Charlie Chapman once stated in film: "We the people have the power to make this a wonderful adventure".

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join