It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bought expensive whiskey to celebrate US destruction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

First, age is not everything, for those of you not introduced to quality spirits

For example 10 year old Macallan of the clan Macallan is easily equivalent to 15 year old Glenlivet

Now before you judge me and write how I am a horrible person, let me say that I think I am more moral than you.

How so ?

Well I think that United States has been so completely overtaken by scum, that it can not be fixed, only destroyed.

Why should I not celebrate destruction of an entity that
seeks to destroy those who it didn't destroy yet.
United States has snakes for leaders, and mindless immoral automatons for citizens.

Ooohhh, don't feel insulted, since you are on ATS, that means you most likely are OK

Unfortunately you are something like 2-3 % of population of US, the others think you are kook, a loser for reading ATS

Unites States is worse than Taliban, worse than China, worse than Iranian Mullahs.

How can that be? Well because its all about blood, take a dipping stick and start measuring blood levels.

Take a dipping stick out, take a look at the level of blood on the stick, how many did US kill in the last 20 years.

Fine, OK, so how can I claim to be more moral than you?

BECAUSE

I will celebrate US destruction when it comes (whiskey doesn't go bad)

And you will probably mourn US destruction, despite the blood level on dipping stick, you'll still mourn US.

Therefore, logically, I = Moral

You = Immoral

ok now bash me, bash me to hell, call me hitler, call me worst of the worst, tell me how people are not at fault for being puppets, tell me how I should be ashamed. Tell me how I should Move out if I don't like it LOL

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Another day... another bash America thread as just for the pure amusement and for the sake of bashing America ....

...and this is why I struggle with whether I'm even staying here to continue participating in the future. Who needs day after day after day after day of "I Hate America!" clubs bashing, with little basis but "It sucks! So I hate it!'

Enjoy the hate fest and your booze to wash it down. It's as ugly from here as it sounds. Believe me.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
So this is your first thread....I expect it to be one of your last.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

For example 10 year old Macallan of the clan Macallan is easily equivalent to 15 year old Glenlivet

Of all the hoaxes and outlandish lies that have appeared on ATS this is by far the worse and a clear violation of the T&C and deserves an immediate post ban.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What kind of whiskey did you buy?
edit on 30-7-2013 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

So the blood on the dipping stick means nothing

Maybe you would even like to lick it, maybe you are one of those types.

Me on the other hand, I'll stick with good old fashioned morals, where I root for bad guy to go down.

I could NOT have made it simpler to understand

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

It will be Bells If his whiskey is like his threads...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Perhaps try writing why I am wrong, and if you fail at that

BAN YOURSELF

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Then you are an idiot drinking to your own destruction.
If the US fails ... the entire planet will fail.
All the economies of the industrialized world are linked.

If the US fails and the economies fail ... mass numbers of people around the planet will die.
Medicines will no longer be made. No longer be shipped.
A simple sinus infection will kill people. A simple toothache will infect and kill people.
Infected tonsils in a child? that child dies. Cancer? No treatments. You are dead.
Got asthma or glaucoma or even a headache? Too freak'n bad. No medicine.
Don't go looking for a benedryl or for an epi-pen if a bee stings.

No more clean water to drink. And that includes for you.
No more power grid. Prepare to freeze in the winter, if you are even still alive.

"I'm drinking to celebrate the destruction of the US" ... ignorance.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carreau
Of all the hoaxes and outlandish lies that have appeared on ATS this is by far the worse and a clear violation of the T&C and deserves an immediate post ban.

I knew this would be something someone would jump over

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnyoneSeenJustice

So the blood on the dipping stick means nothing

Maybe you would even like to lick it, maybe you are one of those types.

Me on the other hand, I'll stick with good old fashioned morals, where I root for bad guy to go down.

I could NOT have made it simpler to understand

Are you so unaware of history and the world community as to honestly believe the United States has a corner on the Scumbag market? Have you ignored the fact that every armed conflict since Just Cause in Panama has been a MULTI-National effort and even intelligence agencies are joined at the hip between multiple nations?

Sorry...but your scope lock on America as if we're alone and unique in scumbaggery is just ignorant. We may be a guest of honor at the party of scum, but we're in very good company with the likes of several others.

Really.... The show is the effort of a full production and it takes everyone to make it work. :shk:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Then you'd better have a lot of that whiskey on hand, and sip V E R Y S L O W L Y... Because the collapse is likely to drag out for at least another decade or two.

America is in it's death throes, but it's going to be slow and painful because the globalists destroying us want to extract every drop of blood and money that can be squeezed out of the American people and resources.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AnyoneSeenJustice

What was your last username before you were banned?

I find it disgusting that you would toast the fall of any country which would effect real hard working normal folk.
Tell me where do you come from and maybe someone can make a disgusting post about that one.
You sicken me.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Then you are an idiot drinking to your own destruction.
If the US fails ... the entire planet will fail.
All the economies of the industrialized world are linked.

oh my aren't we having a bad case of US superiority complex

The world will in fact be better off, without the big powerful Dictator who kills you or plants drugs in your car

The world will be better off without the Despotic Killer Regime that US is

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by applesthateatpeople
What kind of whiskey did you buy?
edit on 30-7-2013 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

To celebrate US destruction I am saving Glenlivet 18, but taste is very individual thing

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
OK I figured it out. "somebody's" girlfriend cheated on him with an American sailor on shore leave. And now he has an inferiority complex against the USA. Sorry that happened to you.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Only a month until school starts up again.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Are you so unaware of history and the world community as to honestly believe the United States has a corner on the Scumbag market? Have you ignored the fact that every armed conflict since Just Cause in Panama has been a MULTI-National effort and even intelligence agencies are joined at the hip between multiple nations?

Sorry...but your scope lock on America as if we're alone and unique in scumbaggery is just ignorant. We may be a guest of honor at the party of scum, but we're in very good company with the likes of several others.

I am sorry, but your defense of US just won't cut it for the dead.

DEAD AMERICANS as well as anyone else.

It's not about the children this time, it is about the DEAD

The biggest and darkest plans for the future murders are being planned by US and US banks.

Russian Doomsday weapons ??? Chinese goals of business takeover of the world ???

Islam fantasy of Islamification of the world ????

All of it pales in comparison to the darkness in hearts of US Elite

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I see someone gave you a flag.

Maybe they are a fan of your whiskey. I prefer Glenfiddich, so no flag.
edit on 30-7-2013 by butcherguy because: spellin'

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Do not confuse politics with politicians,do not confuse people with others facts.

Believe nothing of what you stated will never happen,but even so you will not have time to enjoy your "whiskey".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join