It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bought expensive whiskey to celebrate US destruction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Seagull

this point was already dealt with

If you read the whole thread, I mentioned things beyond the control of US elite

Sun, Earth's core, Asteroids and since this is ATS....extra terrestrials

one of these, or all of these will get the USA, the elite will run with the money to their organic farms in Argentina

But I get a feeling most of them will eventually be dealt with as well.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
The risk of getting banned for revealing how you are trying to change the system...
Now, I know I dared you do become the next Hitler, but I'm actually wondering with some unease that you're attempting to do that very thing. I predict that your ongoing disturbing remarks will eventually get you reported at the very least.

Awww how cute, baby gestapo would like to see me reported, maybe even little tortured,

what's some torture between friends LOL

sorry to disappoint, everything I do is legal, but talking about it would get me banned from ATS

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Ordinarily you would be correct, but Powers that Be are still way off from being Gods.

They still don't control the sun, the earth's core, the asteroids, and sadly, they don't control all the vestiges of their own lackeys

Well, if there's a problem with the sun, the earth's core, or asteroids, I hardly think the US is the only one in hot water.... As for their lackeys, of course they control them. Otherwise, they wouldn't be lackeys!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AnyoneSeenJustice

Legal? Good. And no, I don't want to see you tortured. You're talking to a human being, not a Nazi wannabe. Good lord, man!

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Shoulda donated the money to something.

Expensive booze is such a waste of money.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 30-7-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

If you are typing in English your government is just as guilty. So I don't wanna hear it.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Then you are an idiot drinking to your own destruction.
If the US fails ... the entire planet will fail.
All the economies of the industrialized world are linked.

If the US fails and the economies fail ... mass numbers of people around the planet will die.
Medicines will no longer be made. No longer be shipped.
A simple sinus infection will kill people. A simple toothache will infect and kill people.
Infected tonsils in a child? that child dies. Cancer? No treatments. You are dead.
Got asthma or glaucoma or even a headache? Too freak'n bad. No medicine.
Don't go looking for a benedryl or for an epi-pen if a bee stings.

No more clean water to drink. And that includes for you.
No more power grid. Prepare to freeze in the winter, if you are even still alive.

"I'm drinking to celebrate the destruction of the US" ... ignorance.

It's a miracle man survived into the 21st century if you think of it really! Thank god my ancestors managed to barely keep from freezing without their radiators! Let alone they endured killer headaches and, oh god, TOOTHACHES!?

This defeatist attitude is what has so many people attached to the failing attempts at global governance, because we've been fooled into thinking that if we don't ALL work together, we'll ALL die alone. Global economies NEED to be crippled in order for communities to take over again. You talk about shipping as if it's a good thing? Hey everybody, I have a great idea! First we'll transport resources from point A to B, at point B we'll turn the resources into a product, only to sell and ship it back to point A, great plan! Why grow food locally when you can just waste barrels of oil on importing the exact same produce from a country on the other side of the globe?!

Utter and complete bullsh*t.

I got stung by a bee last weak while abroad, I survived on my own, a miracle! When power will go out, there's this magic thing called a wood stove, an invention of the dystopian 22nd century, where people will use wood, a byproduct from trees, to produce heat!

I have asthma, though my case is not severe, I should take meds, I never do, and while I'm typing this, I can assure you I haven't fainted or died yet.

I have two rain water collecting wells, the water may not be as pure as it used to in pre-industrialized times, but natural filters can do the job just fine.

You'll survive just fine, perhaps the initial chaos would lead to casualties, but mankind can adapt, and if you can't see that, maybe it's for the better you just don't adapt... If you think governments and capitalist economies are needed to provide for your needs, you're a parasite just like the ones who created this system, incapable of taking care of themselves and always depending upon others to take care of their needs.
edit on 30-7-2013 by StrawAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I support your right to celebrate (or await celebration) of anything you like. I don't feel the need to disagree or agree -- it's YOUR celebration. Party on. Thus concludes the limit of my interest in this creative drama.

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ummmmm
Actually?
Single Malt Scotch Whiskey tastes pretty good regardless why you want to drink it.
End of the world,country, universe,it has a real nice calming effect. And it tastes good.
Like a cheap bottle of wine verses a good bottle of wine, there IS a difference.
It's not the price, it's the quality.
Oh, To Cheer you up? Joe Kennedy senior had the Canadian border loaded with J and B scotch the day prohibition was lifted. He made a killing for the Kennedy dynasty. To this day, the Kennedy trust fund receives residual overides on all J and B scotch sold.
Cheers!
*ClinK*
(Look it Up)

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Ohh you clever fella you. Creating a spoof account so your main account doesn't get F'd up...

If it wasn't for America, you would be speaking either German or Japanese. If it wasn't for America, the CSA would have taken over the Americas. Etc, Etc.

There is a reason why Europe stands by (not with) America - the reason is that when pissed off enough, we'll help those in need. There is also a reason why Russia stands by (not with) america. Same for the Chinese. We won't care about religion or history. We'll care about defeating true evil. Believe it or not, world equality is a win against evil. America stopped the religion spread phase, so should the rest of the Earth. Time to focus on money!

True evil is one that kills just because. True evil doesn't care about morals. True evil is our enemy. True evil impedes on the spread of capitalism.

....now if America can get rid of the corrupt Media, we'll be OK. If not, keep your bottles on ice.

Beer might have influenced this post.

Best of luck Mr new poster fella. Welcome to 'the rabbit hole.'

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
But for reals though... Has any Mod actually look at his posts??

Linky

This should be flagged as a troll....

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

i keep hearing that line If the US fails then the whole planet fails !!!
Well tis very true in a sense . The US is failing the whole planet right now .
We wanted you guys to put a stop to the nonsense happening in your country in 2010 by the latest , instead what did you do
Vote back someone who had gone crazy with power .
The whole planet wants the US to right itself again . Become the best people again in the moral sense . become what your founding fathers had envisioned for you . We want you to become courages and stop sending out the most corrupting influences the world has ever seen with your music whores and ypour fast food giants and your massive military might of young baby men and women who dont know right from wrong untill they return from killing innocent lives in countries they have no right to be in unless they are a helping hand or just a happy tourist .
Become happy tourist again , not killers of old men , women and children
Turn away from your giant systems of corruption and start over at a peacefull community level .
Just change your hearts into a flower instead that dark place it has gone as a country .
We want you to succeed in the right ways

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Since we are talking about expensive Whisky. Are there any medicinal uses for it .
Ijust came across one of folk remedies for expensive Gin . Soak golden raisins in gin for 3 weeks and eat them , as a pain relief for arthritis . I wonder how many they say to eat a day
Cant wait to try this one .

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Seems you have some knowledge in whiskey

I wanted to ask someone for a long time, what is the best thing I can get for about 100$?

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I bought my Dad the other day day a 12 year bottle scotch of Glenlivet.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Trust me we all know what you're saying, but to say that in an open forum is dangerous dude. You'll get black bagged. Be careful about what you say about the US. There's been countless examples of people who've landed up in jail or worse.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

The OP has an opinion, which you may or may not like.
Voicing his (I assume the OP is a he) opinion does not
equal trolling, cerntainly not in his own thread.

Oh, and the 'you'd all be speaking German' is sooo 1960's.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
can think of far better things to drink to with a fine whiskey .. that dont incude pain , suffering and death ..
destruction is never something to celebrate ...

nevermind .. the primitives will never comprehend no matter how simple of terms use to explain ..

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I have a question.. how does celebrating the destruction of something make you moral?? and in this case more moral than others?? ?

I am really confused at what the point of this thread is other than trying to annoy people.

smells like a troll

a fail troll at that

edit on 31-7-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join