It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you see your future in 10 years from now?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
Probably dead.
Certainly not.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Although I will most likely dead from Fukushima related cancers, as will you.
Better on Costa Rica.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biglumi
To be honest, i don't think i will ever have a future with all the lies being told, not only to me but also to other people.
With the college degree i will have, there is not even sure if i can raise kids or a wife.
edit on 29-7-2013 by Biglumi because: (no reason given)
Almost everything is a question of luck,if we can define luck as happy happening.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantriQueptidez

Whether that be 10, 20, or 30 years down the line, I have no clue. All I know is that we done screwed up this planet, and it's not going to get any better than it was pre 2008
We should think that future generation will follow which will not accept to live the way we did.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by shamaniski

Hopefully dead. I'm a useless t shirt wearing peasant lol.
Please,don't make me sad.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I expect to be gone. And a good thing too. I dont want to stick around and see whats coming.

My wife...10 years younger than me...will live to dance on my grave...and my dog will pee on my headstone....thats IF the wife buys me one.....

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
I expect to be gone. And a good thing too. I dont want to stick around and see whats coming.

My wife...10 years younger than me...will live to dance on my grave...and my dog will pee on my headstone....thats IF the wife buys me one.....
Just one thing I want to ask you,do you really believe what you just stated?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
so far i have found no one who says it better than these guys,

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

They absolutely can't. It's not out of the goodness of their hearts or anything. They will have absolutely no chance of having comparable standards of living to what we have today.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'm just happy to be alive today honestly.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

so far i have found no one who says it better than these guys,
Yes, without love we are indeed dust in the wind.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantriQueptidez

They absolutely can't. It's not out of the goodness of their hearts or anything. They will have absolutely no chance of having comparable standards of living to what we have today.
Maybe they will have chances if some things will change,because...we are the change.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim
I'm just happy to be alive today honestly.
I understand very well your words,but I am sure that in the future ,life will be more than that.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

As I jog the path that is not so often troden and think about what once was and where I will be. Diligently facing that which most others turn from, I find myself standing in love. After the war that we "all" are fighting is said and done I will be exactly where i'm supposed to be. Surrounded by love.

Of course you will, but do you have any inclination if you will be here or somewhere else and what form you will have?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm 19 now so (hopefully) I have a long and eventful life ahead of me! I plan on making the most out of the situations I find myself in and just go with the flow, taking things as they come.

I also hope to join the military within a few years time so who knows where that path will take me.
edit on 29-7-2013 by Sozen94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sozen94
I'm 19 now so (hopefully) I have a long and eventful life ahead of me! I plan on making the most out of the situations I find myself in and just go with the flow, taking things as they come.

I also hope to join the military within a few years time so who knows where that path will take me.
edit on 29-7-2013 by Sozen94 because: (no reason given)
lets hope that happens for u,i really do but the world aint on the best path for you to get there,theres a list of things to screw it all up and its just taking bets which one happens first .

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I try not to think about it - I am on the ` one day at a time ` program

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

I try not to think about it - I am on the ` one day at a time ` program
Sorry but I do not understand.

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

*(I was using HUMOR...my wife always tells me Im funnier when I dont try so hard..) But let me expound on an answer for you.

Considering the statistics and my heredity factor with cancer and a few other things...I imagine I wont be around as long as that. Im am honestly hoping Im wrong...but my health and age now arent in my favor. (As an EMT/FEMA 1st Responder though...I do have to be optimistic). Its just that statistically, I have to be real-istic as well.

Im blessed with a great wife (26 years) and a little dog who loves me. Im not really planning to go away anytime soon. I will say that all the doom and gloom and Revelations n all else...I truely hope I dont live to see any of that.

But, my faith is strong, and so is my God. Its really up to him, not I. Ill stick around as long as I can do someone, somewhere some good. I am blessed...MS

edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: spell

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Im not really planning to go away anytime soon. I will say that all the doom and gloom and Revelations n all else...I truely hope I dont live to see any of that.
The time of departure is not decided by us,but we cam approach that point or we can make it distant.

It depends on many factors,and the first one is how we treat our body and spirit.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join