It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Duchess Kate fake her pregnancy and use a surrogate mother for the royal baby?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

Those pictures you posted are fake. Well they are real pics of real people who are actors to look like the royals. They are spoof pics.

lifestyle.malaysia.msn.com...=8

Although I agree that females bodies are all different when pregnant. what I thought was weird was the size of her tummy (looks the same size when she went in) when she left the hospital to the size of it only weeks later with a six pack. She didn't even walk like she just had a baby.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What about the most recent child?
It appeared bigger than a newborn and Middleton was on her feet 5 hours later!

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Have Russians leaked the truth due to the new cold war being on the off,

see the mirror for details from russian newspaper www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 3-5-2015 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Loopdaloop

Well, it's clear the Russians are as bad with telling the time as they are with recognising international borders....

It was a full 10 hours from birth to them leaving the hospital and that is not unheard of. In fact, in this guidance from Kings College Hospital, London says:

Many mums prefer to go home from the Nightingale Birth Centre as
soon as possible after their baby’s birth. If you have a normal birth you
should be able to leave with your baby within two – three hours.
Going home from hospital
When is it ok for me to go home soon after the birth?
• If your midwives have no concerns for you and your baby.
• If you have good family support at home. This is important as you
need to have the right care and rest to recover from the birth.
• If your baby was born at full term (37 – 42 weeks) and is an
appropriate weight for their age.

So, in a nutshell, your Russians can go shove it as they haven't got a clue. It might be a brutal experience in Mother Russia, having a baby, but in the UK if you and your baby are well there is nothing stopping you going home the same day.
edit on 3/5/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Loopdaloop
Have Russians leaked the truth due to the new cold war being on the off,

see the mirror for details from russian newspaper www.mirror.co.uk...

If you believe that then I've got this bridge in London that I'd like to sell you. Honest.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This has to be the stupidist thread I have ever read on ATS.
How the hell did it attain 6 flags ?

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

... and Middleton was on her feet 5 hours later!

She stopped being "Middleton" when she got married.
The name got changed, for everyone except lazy headline writers.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

... and Middleton was on her feet 5 hours later!

She stopped being "Middleton" when she got married.
The name got changed, for everyone except lazy headline writers.

You may choose to see Middleton as your supreme ruler but I do not recognise her status anymore than I do Mrs Windsor.

Its interesting that this conspiracy has occured around both births.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicCitizen

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gideon70
This has to be the stupidist thread I have ever read on ATS.
How the hell did it attain 6 flags ?

Teh derp is strong with this thread...

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   

You may choose to see Middleton as your supreme ruler but I do not recognise her status anymore than I do Mrs Windsor.

At what point in my post did I say anything about "supreme ruler"?
I just commented that people were using an out-of-date surname.
You are, perhaps, familiar with the old custom that women frequently change their surnames when they get married?
Her surname is no longer "Middleton".

edit on 4-5-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Loopdaloop

Why wouldn't she be on her feet 5 hours later, as soon as you,be had a baby your up and about, you have as shower you get changed out of your sweaty labour clothes. Its normal.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I bet all the other pregnant ladies in the world called Kate don't get this much attention! I'm wondering why I'm reading this thread as it is!
Still, I'd probably read any thread with a nice looking woman in it! Royal or not.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Your uterus does not shrink back to it's old size immediately after having a baby, even if you don't gain much extra weight.

On the other hand, I was surprised to see her walking around and being so dynamic the same day as she had given birth!

But then I remembered I was like that with my first child, the woman in the bed next me proclaiming there was something wrong about me walking around and wanting to leave just a few hours after having my son. So.... I am not that suspicious, ultimately.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicCitizen
I'm no royalist but come on please. There is nothing unusual in how she looks before and after. Jeses H have you never heard about woman giving birth who did not even know they were preganant!

Since they are quite private about their lives there would be absolutley nothing unusual about them having a "home birth" which would be perfect if you want to cover-up surrogacy. No, they went to hospital with doctors and nurses DUH!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

With my second I was ready to go home within a few hours, I was just waiting for the baby to get signed off by a doctor. My third is due in 4 weeks I'm hoping to be home just as quick! I'm wondering how they came up with the time of 2 hours for her labour, that may be how long she was at hospital before she gave birth doesn't mean her labour was only 2 hours.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicCitizen
If you look at the Duchess of Cornwall (Kate Middleton) when she and Prince William presented their son to the media you will notice that a) she still appears to be fully pregnant (faux prego belly?), b) she did not appear to gain weight in her pregnancy and c) in the presentation of the baby Prince William implied (24 hrs post birth) that this was the first time that they really got to see the baby and that they had some "catching up" to do. IF this is true that they faked the pregnancy to cover for a surrogate mother then the question is WHY? First, one of the parents could be sterile, Second, since Kate was a commoner they may have wanted the mother to be of royal (and/or illuminati blood), Third, the birth date (7/22) was important and would have probably required a C Section to be exact (1:30 probability if it was +/- 2 weeks from the due date...assuming conception date at the correct time for a 7/22 birth date) and the Duchess of Cornwall may have not consented to that plan. The 7/22 date is important for several reasons and may have been requested by the Illuminati. A) Full Moon, B) Sun entering Leo, C) Mars-Jupiter Conjunction (war planet - king planet). In addition there is some numerology with the birth date (7/22) and the wedding date (4/29). Adding the months: 4 + 7 = 11, A Master Number (double 1). Adding the days: 2 + 9 = 11 and add that to 22 (a master number so no further reduction) = 33, the highest degree in Masonry.

If this is true then perhaps we should revisit the alleged suicide by the ob-gyn nurse last December (the one that was distraught after getting caught up in a hoax phone call to the ward). Could the nurse have known something and threatened to talk and thus was silenced? This is a "conspiracy site" so your comments are welcome.

Here is a video that makes some of the physical observations:
www.youtube.com...

One's baby-bump does not go down appreciably immediately after birth and if one can afford an army of trainers and chefs and nutritionists and massages and make-up artists and have the spare time to take care of one's self, one can look pretty good at the end of a pregnancy.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Who cares!?

Really, who gives a rats how they had their babies?

They are unimportant anyway.

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
a reply to: Bluesma

With my second I was ready to go home within a few hours, I was just waiting for the baby to get signed off by a doctor. My third is due in 4 weeks I'm hoping to be home just as quick! I'm wondering how they came up with the time of 2 hours for her labour, that may be how long she was at hospital before she gave birth doesn't mean her labour was only 2 hours.

Many women now only go in when the labor is well under way (contractions only ten minutes apart or less). The press can only go on what they can find out about the time of admittance to the hospital, I am guessing?

Just a note- with my third, the birth was very very quick. They hadn't even called my doctor yet when I told them firmly I was in transition and they better get someone quick. They grabbed a doctor in the hallway, who caught my son just before he hit the floor. But it took me much longer to recouperate from that delivery. You might be more tired this time- be ready to allow yourself rest if you need it after!

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think this sums it up

edit on 5-7-2015 by Springer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join